Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday (58686 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

See the small girl sandals grin

See even if her mama tell am say she be pikin of crooner, she herself go laugh the mama. grin

You get eye?
You don see Davido mama? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I pray she has another child o.
Because. . . .e go hard.
No consolation.

Omoh that will be worse. See this thing ehhh will haunt her to her dying day. Davido doesn't want to make it obvious but omoh he will never forget that death no matter how many sons she pops.

If she pops one son Sef, everyone will tag her ludicrous names as the act will smell of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Killbillz:

I have been around jor... Of course caring for his child is only natural but that's as far as it goes. I just hate opportunistic and manipulating women and they are everywhere lately. Looking for how to drag a man down with their evil hidden intentions.
Don’t ever allow yourself to be trapped by them, be very vigilant and careful
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Omoh that will be worse. See this thing ehhh will haunt her to her dying day. Davido doesn't want to make it obvious but omoh he will never forget that death no matter how many sons she pops.

If she pops one son Sef, everyone will tag her ludicrous names as the act will smell of desperation.

Too painful. cry
Just dey remind me of the other wan wey Chrisland elotrocute.
Arghhhhhh. . . .E get some tins wey dey BURST BRAIN . . . like losing a child UNEXPECTEDLY TOO. cry
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by baralatie(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Btruth:
why this so much hate? I mean I understand the pains caused by Ifeanyi's death last year, but why are you hating someone that has nothing to do with it? She was only celebrating her son like others will do. 🤷
I was like shuu.
It was a kids birthday o

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You get eye?

Davido babymama?
grin

Davido babymama go respect the fact say her pikin no suppose dey look shabby like the children of one of her fellow usher for redeem.

grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by GUNITGuy: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Was chioma not doing it on November 3rd last year here. It was even a festival.

Only for the stupid chioma to allow her son in a home without proper monitoring. She was somewhere off catering to God knows what.
no matter the beefs they might have this is not the best way to get at her mehn!!!!!!! not even now at least let's be humane with empathy for crying out loud
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Davido babymama?
grin

Davido babymama go respect the fact say her pikin no suppose dey look shabby like the children of one of her fellow usher for redeem.

grin

What is shabby about the child? undecided
You nor well.
Abeg dress from my side.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by AngelicBeing: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Spitting Image.......Wey Davido?

embarassed
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by MrDoGood(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She should get off social media with this stupid manipulation, so it is now she'll be celebrating here son's birthday on social media because what? Is she thinking her son will replace Ifeanyi in Davido's life? Rubbish. She intentionally wanted to trapp Davido with this child but she failed woefully. If you think you can trapp a man who doesn't truly love you with pregnancy, you are deceiving yourself because he'll hardly come around you and that child and no amount of manipulation will make him bow to you and that child. Davido will always love chioma and kids birthed by chioma for him more than any other opportunistic woman out there.

Why taking it personal? grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You get eye?

I heard she took her own life. Wetin her picture wan do for me?... She fine sha. But taking the cowards way out is sick
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She should get off social media with this stupid manipulation, so it is now she'll be celebrating here son's birthday on social media because what? Is she thinking her son will replace Ifeanyi in Davido's life? Rubbish. She intentionally wanted to trapp Davido with this child but she failed woefully. If you think you can trapp a man who doesn't truly love you with pregnancy, you are deceiving yourself because he'll hardly come around you and that child and no amount of manipulation will make him bow to you and that child. Davido will always love chioma and kids birthed by chioma for him more than any other opportunistic woman out there.
who be this were again you are hating on someone child because the child is celebrating a birthday, I don't even know waiting Divido see for that useless Igbo gal self, awon omo oloshi

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What is shabby about the child? undecided
You nor well.
Abeg dress from my side.

Oya sorry nah... Come make we Sef pop children grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by NaBanga: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you stupid? Why haven’t she been coming on social media to celebrate the so-called birthday? Her son will never replace ifeanyi in davidos life, she should try harder. Men ehn, very easy to manipulate. She should carry him to the next davidos concert so we will know she has a son for him.

There is truly evil in your heart. You're sick in the head. You need to stay away from the internet before you end up in prison. Davido will not even breathe on you once you have been arrested.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LARISSA'S CHILD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

I heard she took her own life. Wetin her picture wan do for me?... She fine sha. But taking the cowards way out is sick

YOU WAN PLAY JUDGE? undecided
Wetin consine us?
Abi you nor get family member wey don kpai imsef bifor?
I get. I nor care to ask questions.
Make dem go judge with dem god or satan.
Shikena.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:

no matter the beefs they might have this is not the best way to get at her mehn!!!!!!! not even now at least let's be humane with empathy for crying out loud

I have no apologies for that Babcock dropout. She had one job. The one job!

Do you know that till tomorrow she will only be known as ifeanyi's mother? Not even Davido's wife. Lol... Even if she gives birth to others none will remove that tag of her being identified as ifeanyi's mother. Nna she no try.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by 1Sharon(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

The rumour is that it was a drug overdose.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

YOU WAN PLAY JUDGE? undecided
Wetin consine us?
Abi you nor get family member wey don kpai imsef bifor?
I get. I nor care to ask questions.
Make dem go judge with dem god or satan.
Shikena.

Nah true sha.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobodysboo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Another Ifeanyi
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Jeftliu: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one is forcing herself on Davido by fire by force.

Wehrey ,,,shebi she also force Davido D*ck inside her P*ssy that resulted to the son

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
1Sharon:

The rumour is that it was a drug overdose.

Perhaps!

All this rich ppl dey get some kind illness wey get as it be sometimes

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Wotowotoman: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are talking none sense. Of course she has trapped him. Does a woman need to be with a man to get the benefits that a baby mama gets? No. A baby mama has the best of both worlds. She’s getting steady cash from him and can be sleeping with different men every day of the week. She doesn’t even need to sleep with Davido…

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jeftliu:

Wehrey ,,,shebi she also force Davido D*ck inside her P*ssy that resulted to the son

No mind all this ppl. grin grin if chioma comes out now with baby bump, these same set of disgusting ppl will be the first to say all previous sons are illegitimate grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t ever allow yourself to be trapped by them, be very vigilant and careful
Lol... U suppose trust me na. I'm a true son of my father cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... U suppose trust me na. I'm a true son of my father cheesy

You be werey
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You be werey
Be like u kiss craze undecided
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by jojothaiv(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Babatunjo:
If it makes you happy, keep it secret!
Most people fail to realize that this is the best way to go about life.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by drezzyx(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
So this cute boy is a bastard.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by emmybobo1: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
I'm the last person who will celebrate sin 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate fornication 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate irresponsibility 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate gold digging 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate promiscuity. 😡

Since the handsome cute product of sin is innocent, I hereby wish him a happy birthday.

However Fvck Davido tha Afonja demon and fvck Larissa tha Akata 😡

Chioma, tha yam leg, eyyaaaaaaa 😭 Her scheme is Dead on arrival. She has no path to Adeleke's fortunes 😂
Says Lucifer himself. Hypocritical adulterer. The hottest part of hell is reserved for your likes
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I do agree with u on this. These ladies Including the old babymamas should move on. What are they waiting for?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
No one can trap you with pregnancy if you wear protection
IyaebeTheGreat:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.