Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday (58643 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She should get off social media with this stupid manipulation, so it is now she'll be celebrating here son's birthday on social media because what? Is she thinking her son will replace Ifeanyi in Davido's life? Rubbish. She intentionally wanted to trapp Davido with this child but she failed woefully. If you think you can trapp a man who doesn't truly love you with pregnancy, you are deceiving yourself because he'll hardly come around you and that child and no amount of manipulation will make him bow to you and that child. Davido will always love chioma and kids birthed by chioma for him more than any other opportunistic woman out there.

So what happens to the innocent child who didn’t force himself to the world

You go be very evil person ooh. Hate the mother, but haba, a child, innocent child

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by chudez0147(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Shey is you that want to tell davido who to love
IyaebeTheGreat:
She should get off social media with this stupid manipulation, so it is now she'll be celebrating here son's birthday on social media because what? Is she thinking her son will replace Ifeanyi in Davido's life? Rubbish. She intentionally wanted to trapp Davido with this child but she failed woefully. If you think you can trapp a man who doesn't truly love you with pregnancy, you are deceiving yourself because he'll hardly come around you and that child and no amount of manipulation will make him bow to you and that child. Davido will always love chioma and kids birthed by chioma for him more than any other opportunistic woman out there.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Alpharey: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
I'm the last person who will celebrate sin 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate fornication 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate irresponsibility 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate gold digging 😡

I'm the last person who will celebrate promiscuity. 😡

Since the handsome cute product of sin is innocent, I hereby wish him a happy birthday.

However Fvck Davido tha Afonja demon and fvck Larissa tha Akata 😡

Chioma, tha yam leg, eyyaaaaaaa 😭 Her scheme is Dead on arrival. She has no path to Adeleke's fortunes 😂

For your mind now, you are communicating.. lol

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by chaiks: 1:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Hbd to the boy. If it's davido son actually, then it's his blood even though he is not with the mother. As for ifeanyi, I feel for my brother. May your soul continue to rest in the lord. Only God knows the circumstances behind your death. All these fighting are as a result of fame and wealth. Sometimes if you are one of these women attached to a famous person like that, you find out you would v loved a more decent and fulfilled life if you marry someone, have your career and family.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by CXLVII: 1:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one is forcing herself on Davido by fire by force.

The mother of Davido’s only son?

Hello! Davido choose that life! He would be in the life of that woman and child forever!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by SaturnNick(m): 2:02am On Mar 24, 2023
Larissa London Name sounds p*rnish shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by CXLVII: 2:03am On Mar 24, 2023
Killbillz:

I love u for that statement Mami... Ur blessed beyond measure kiss
May Jah destroy all opportunistic and manipulating hoes out there. Them go shame las las!

A man has 4-5 women in his life, and you still insulting the women? Why don’t you blame the local dog fvcking anything!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by OloyeVIII: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
with ur damaged womb! u still dey comment

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by CXLVII: 2:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Nawa ... Some people comment is just repulsive. Did she rape Davido, or she force Davido go raw. Guys when nvr chop belle full dey do girls won trap them with baby.
Wish this beautiful child happy birthday and move on, y'all don't have to be vile all the time.

Don’t mind them!

Same women are blaming their own gender for a man fvcking them raw!

Quote this day! Davido will still impregnate another lady. Dude still young and will still settle with reality- his very choice!
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by bellotaofeek: 2:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Nawa ... Some people comment is just repulsive. Did she rape Davido, or she force Davido go raw. Guys when nvr chop belle full dey do girls won trap them with baby.
Wish this beautiful child happy birthday and move on, y'all don't have to be vile all the time.

You shall not run mad . Seems some ppl don't understand what it means to get pregnant or giving birth. HBD to the boy .
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Amya(f): 2:58am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your talk is always off and negative!

So if I have a child, I can't celebrate my child on my social media page because his father lost a son months ago? Let the lady celebrate her child!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Olamicwoto: 3:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Iyaebe u are not serious. Dis one na real moda not like dat doesn't know how to take care of her son.
IyaebeTheGreat:

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Fourtygees: 4:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Forcing how? No be him pikin? Abeg shift

Fahdiga:
This one is forcing herself on Davido by fire by
force.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by LOVEGINO(m): 4:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
weda she force or she no force oo pikin don join dem grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 24, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

So what happens to the innocent child who didn’t force himself to the world

You go be very evil person ooh. Hate the mother, but haba, a child, innocent child
Where did you see me hating the child? I said she knows what she’s doing with all these child flaunting immediately after Ifeanyi’s death, you underestimate the evil in this other babymamas heart against Chioma. Davido won’t even post it, let her try harder. Well, Chioma is now mrs Adeleke and all these stupid opportunists will forever remain a side piece craving for attention from davido with their kids and any other thing. Chioma was there before all these babymamas and this stupid girls keeps jumping into relationships to scatter it, they knew davido was with Chioma but they will quickly jump in bed with him and spread like dried bush meat to achieve their evil aim. Stupid opportunists.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Gaabasky: 5:16am On Mar 24, 2023
In the olden days, days that was not that far, nothing like baby Mama, Baby Papa, someone like that will be castigated and labelled as a disgrace to the family. For us that has a strong Orthodox background, u dare not go to church even if u try it, u can't participate in Choir, brigade and others activities.
That your baby is illegitimate baby. And any illegitimate has no share in your properties, traditional or cultural tools.
For some of us from Royal family, he can't ascend the throne.
But nowadays things have changed all because of our hyper civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by ufotunang: 5:29am On Mar 24, 2023
Btruth:
why this so much hate? I mean I understand the pains caused by Ifeanyi's death last year, but why are you hating someone that has nothing to do with it? She was only celebrating her son like others will do. 🤷
..but is it truly Davido's son ?
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Odibembem: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What's your interest in the matter, why are u pained? Did David confide in you that he doesn't love the lady and her son? If he had unprotected sex with her three years ago despite all his showing off on Chioma and even using her name to sing, it means he loves this lady too. So calm down

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by ufotunang: 5:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
David's carbon copy
..is he truly Davido's son ?
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by everythinggirly(f): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Happy birthday to this cutie pie.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Ireportlive: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2023
ufotunang:
..is he truly Davido's son ?

So they said.. hopefully it's true

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by ufotunang: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Neddstark:
As at the moment, this is the first son of Davido.
RIP Ifeanyi.
...so Davido already had another son before ifeanyi..I thought he did not have any other son apart from ifeanyi
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by deathmen12: 5:35am On Mar 24, 2023
What’s wrong with some of you on this forum? So she cannot celebrate her son birthday in peace again huh? Did anyone force divido to sleep with her ? In your mind you’re making sense with this insensitivity you just
display now.
IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Amya:

Your talk is always off and negative!

So if I have a child, I can't celebrate my child on my social media page because his father lost a son months ago? Let the lady celebrate her child!
It will always be off and negative because I won’t ever glorify bad things in order to appear woke. So Larissa that new Davido had a relationship which he wasn’t hiding and quickly jump in bed spreading like a dried bush meat for him isn’t off and negative abi? Let these stupid girls learn to leave people’s relationship and marriage alone, if the men come to you, then have some sense to tell them off. Which toasting will Davido , wizkid, olamide, dbanj, Banky or kizz Daniel toast me in this life that’ll make me ever reason them when I know fully well about their relationship and marriage? The other stupid one in Kenya was disturbing our media space with coroccodile tears over being abandoned by Cubana chief priest (a well known married man) and asking people not to judge her, like seriously? These stupid girls don’t even care about the deep hurt their greed and stupid actions cause the wife/girlfriends of these men involved. As a local breed wey I be sha, I went to her dm to give her my piece and didn’t spare her anything. I don’t have any empathy for these greedy, wicked and heartless opportunists called babymamas. My empathy will always be for the wives/girlfriends who are the true and real victim.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by FashionCookie(f): 5:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Mkelv0106:
You dey mind them? Bitter souls undecided
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by FashionCookie(f): 5:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Btruth:
why this so much hate? I mean I understand the pains caused by Ifeanyi's death last year, but why are you hating someone that has nothing to do with it? She was only celebrating her son like others will do. 🤷
Thank God she's not in Nigeria. Werey pple for don hold her responsible...

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by pfadom: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2023
When Davido was having raw sex and discharging into her, she didi not force him.

What a comment!!!

Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Potential babymamas will always be on standby to support one of their own. Who get sub make dem come carry am here. Nonsense
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Great007: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:

She did not mention Davido in her post, so that forcing is debatable. She just celebrated her son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Pantless Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.