Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship (2476 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship / Should I quit this relationship? / Advice On How To Leave This Toxic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
pansophist:

I de feel like Obasanjo

Tah.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by SIRTee15: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
I think she's the most beautiful girl u ever dated to be tolerating this nonsense from her.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by Haydens: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Tah.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by SamOchuko: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
1phone:
This month of may complete a year I started dating this babe that I wanted to marry. But I noticed on several occasions through her attitude that her body is in the relationship but soul and spirit is not with me. I have spent in making sure she is fine. She got all my attention. And I have even gone to see her parents .
So I stumble on this her comment on a guys page on Fb today. I confronted her and she just, without any remorse, said it’s just a comment neither did she call to apologize

Please experienced elders, is it enough reason to quit now?

This month of May in March? @op Weldone o
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
1phone:
This month of may complete a year I started dating this babe that I wanted to marry. But I noticed on several occasions through her attitude that her body is in the relationship but soul and spirit is not with me. I have spent in making sure she is fine. She got all my attention. And I have even gone to see her parents .
So I stumble on this her comment on a guys page on Fb today. I confronted her and she just, without any remorse, said it’s just a comment neither did she call to apologize

Please experienced elders, is it enough reason to quit now?

Lol. It took you a year to notice that you have been dating yourself.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by rainmaker12(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
When you dey give women attention, na that time dem go dey misbehave. Free her and don't care. I see a lot of guys worship their gf (which is an olosho in disguise). lol
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by Pathfinder2090: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Foodqueen:
You are in that relationship alone.

That guy is the person she truly want.

You are a side cock.πŸ€“

Second class citizen

😁😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me / Most Naija Babes Are Into Runs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.