Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu (1940 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu by Faber(m): 2:03am On Mar 24, 2023
You think say you dey wise abi, we dey follow you everywhere, even under that bed you dey sleep we dey there
We be like Wall gecko🦎
Re: Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu by plessis: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2023
This is what punters call fixed match.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:22am On Mar 24, 2023
James4358:
Tinubu is a criminal
be careful of what you wish for... I know that you are young and please pray to God that you become old.... This country can not continue to dwell in malicious lies and dumb propaganda that is capable of throwing us in civil unrest...
Re: Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu by wanimo: 4:30am On Mar 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
We know....

The publishing house must provide evidence or else ...
if it's a lie as you claim, let them sue the publishing company and demand damages ....... Yeye dey smell everywhere

The mandate thief must return the stolen mandate
Re: Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu by wanimo: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
be careful of what you wish for... I know that you are young and please pray to God that you become old.... This country can not continue to dwell in malicious lies and dumb propaganda that is capable of throwing us in civil unrest...
if it's a lie, we challenge Tinubu to sue the publishing company.

The mandate thief must return the stolen mandate
Re: Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu by Dynamicboss: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
That you see the Chief Justice of Nigeria on a wheelchair headed to a foreign country for checkup is not enough evidence to destroy the reputation of someone's father and grandfather who has been faithful to Allah.

If the Chief Justice had anything to hide, he wouldn't use the departure wing that ordinary Nigerians use. You won't even see when he travels.

The Chief Justice of Nigeria has paid his dues and young Muslim lawyers like me aspire to be like him.

He has defended Sharia and lived by the commandment of Allah regarding justice. You will never ridicule Islam and go Scot free . Never.

The seeds of the fake news will germinate and the tournament will be played home and away.

It will be televised on CNN, BBC and Al Jazeera.

Pray for disobidiots will top Twitter hashtags.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media has shifted from them.

Green 💚 Red ♥️ Green 💚 will replace Yellow 🟡 and 🔵 as profile pictures!

For the umpteenth time, wetin una find una go see.

Allah 'Akbar ♥️

الله أكبر 💣 🔥

Wetin come bring religion into this matter ? Our leaders don divide this country with ethnic and religious activities.. unfortunately, it is the masses that will bear the brunt
Re: Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:29am On Mar 24, 2023

(1) (2)

In New Court Affidavit, CSU Clarifies All Issues Relating To PBAT’S Certificate / ICPC: 24 State Governors Are Corrupt! / Nigeria To Be Among Top 20 Leading Economy's By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.