Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof (1618 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2023
PatrickOkunima:

At the bold, do you have to lie just to drive home your point? When did we start making roofing sheet with iron?

Whether you agree or not, what I said is the fact. You can confirm from an experienced person e.g. soldier or police.
sorry...I mean zinc

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Why Would you respond to Kobojunkie comments shocked Wise Members Ignores his or her Comments...Does that Comment he or she made close to anything Reasonable ?

A Child was saved by God ..Not Thankfull at all.
It is Cabrini green he or she is talking about .

Bros Always Ignore that Kobojunkie.
Be Wise ..

How did you know it was God that saved him?

What was the original direction of the bullet before God redirected away from the baby?
What is its angle of deflection from that original direction to avoid the position of the baby?
What was the speed of the bullet before and after passing through the roof?
Can the speed remain the same naturally?
What degree of damage did the bullet inflict on the nearby floor that made you believe it would have killed the baby assuming it had landed on her?

Without you guys providing answers to scientific issues like these, i won't be giving any listening ear to the stories you wrongly label as miracles.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by ghettochild(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

It has exhausted its velocity. It was shot into the air and already became armless armless!

It cannot kill anything at that point!
Who b ur physics teacher??
Or the school u attended?
Go back n get a refund..if the bullet is weak yet it pierced thru the roof n the ceiling.
Oga falling bullet can kill if it's hasn't lost all its velocity

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by CXLVII: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
ghettochild:

Who b ur physics teacher??
Or the school u attended?
Go back n get a refund..if the bullet is weak yet it pierced thru the roof n the ceiling.
Oga falling bullet can kill if it's hasn't lost all its velocity

Hello! It cannot kill! That’s a done bullet!
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by CXLVII: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
but it can pierced the roofing sheet and the ceiling with same gravity

And that it implies it will kill?

Have you walked inside hail storm before? If you have been, you won’t be telling me a done bullet will kill someone!
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

And that it implies it will kill?

Have you walked inside hail storm before? If you have been, you won’t be telling me a done bullet will kill someone!

So something that penetrate a metal(zink) and the ceiling can not penetrate a flesh??

I understand u sir

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by CXLVII: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

So something that penetrate a metal(zink) and the ceiling can not penetrate a flesh??

I understand u sir

It won’t kill! The streamlined shape made it penetrate, but it won’t kill a rat!

Are you trying to compare the density of a roofing sheet to that of humans?

I repeat, it can NEVER kill!
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by OlawaleBammie: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

It won’t kill! The streamlined shape made it penetrate, but it won’t kill a rat!

Are you trying to compare the density of a roofing sheet to that of humans?

I repeat, it can NEVER kill!

Do u know how much force u need to catapult a stone to pierce tru a zinc??

Now use that force to catapult a stone to Ur gf at her forehead and let see what will happen grin

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by CXLVII: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Do u know how much force u need to catapult a stone to pierce tru a zinc??

Now use that force to catapult a stone to Ur gf at her forehead and let see what will happen grin

It’s a free fall pellet! It cannot kill!

This should not be a debate if you familiar with guns!

Show me a news where a free fall pellet killed.
Re: How God Saved My New Born Child From A Bullet Through The Roof by zoer(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Why Would you respond to Kobojunkie comments shocked Wise Members Ignores his or her Comments...Does that Comment he or she made close to anything Reasonable ?

A Child was saved by God ..Not Thankfull at all.
It is Cabrini green he or she is talking about .

Bros Always Ignore that Kobojunkie.
Be Wise ..

I thought i am the only one that is observing his trash and " i too know attitude "

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If He Cheats? / How Does A Young Couple Deal With A Dying Child? / Guys! Can You Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.