Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East (7836 Views)

Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / 80 Million Pounds Real Estate Owned By Foreign Official (nigerian?) Seized In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by eniolurunda151: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Where is the 60% left for Lagosian? Or you are blind to read 60% is for AnambraWhere is the 60% left for Lagosian? Or you are blind to read 60% is for Anambra...
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Goodday90(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
tishbite42:

That's what you are
You think the Igbos are stupid enough to forget what happened during the Civil War.
Your story about the grinding mill might be true or false but Igbos have suffered worse on the hands of Nigerians.
The houses the Igbos owned were consficated during the war
so you believe that lie ?
A whole community conspired to steal a grinding machine,na so them poor reach?
His uncle should be questioned,he sell machin chop money
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by MrColdsweat: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

The poor,weak and lazy will always remain at the bottom of the food chain.

Yoruba girls are more hardworking then their male counterparts..

All those yoruba female hawkers selling agbo, agege bread, roundfish, na them dey feed those fully grown agberos wey full streets of lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by blingxx(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
wanimo:
We come to Lagos and buy swamps, sand fill it and turn it to beautiful places, then you turn around and become envious and jealous.

As long as you are envious and jealous of successful people, you are bound to remain poor and in abject poverty

You filled Lagos land with sand abi what did I hear you say shocked shocked shocked .... Which kain lie be this
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by DSC7: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Afamed:

Where is the 60% left for Lagosian? Or you are blind to read 60% is for Anambra

Anambra, Imo and Enugu shares 30% while Abia and Ebonyi state shares 10%....

The remaining 60% goes to Lagos....
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by stanbright(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osu no where in your blighted yEast is fit to call a city. Don't compare your red mud dilapidated erosion-ravaged poverty-stricken shithole region to the West your people keep flocking to everyday. When Lagos was getting developed, your Osu forebearers were still naked tree hopping with monkeys in your mosquito infested forests.
who developed lagos na,Who operates the sea port?
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by ElSudani: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

The poor,weak and lazy will always remain at the bottom of the food chain.

Yoruba girls are more hardworking then their male counterparts..

Very dumb narrative. This is how you convinced yourselves Obi was the frontrunner in an election when his true position was at the bottom of the pile.
If being hardworking is swallowing drugs and boarding a flight to Asia, then you are indeed hardworking.
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by franchasofficia: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
dontiky:
I am not Yoruba I am from benue and very close to the east but Igbos don’t see us as their brothers. We even bear same names same mode of worship and traditions but yet the Igbo man consider us as Hausa
Igbos consider you people as Hausa for many reasons.

One, you guys speak Hausa and align politically with Hausa-Fulanis more in the past.

Two, the role you people played in 1966 Northern Pogrom.

Three, the role you guys played in the Biafra-Nigeria Civil war.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by tishbite42: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Goodday90:
so you believe that lie ?
A whole community conspired to steal a grinding machine,na so them poor reach?
His uncle should be questioned,he sell machin chop money
You're very correct
I was giving him the benefit of doubt
The story is very ridiculous
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by tishbite42: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
MrColdsweat:

All those yoruba female hawkers selling agbo, agege bread, roundfish, na them dey feed those fully grown agberos wey full streets of lagos.
That's the bitter truth
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Soji salau owns an estate in enugu
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by wanimo: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
blingxx:

You filled Lagos land with sand abi what did I hear you say shocked shocked shocked .... Which kain lie be this
it's obvious that you have never been to Lagos before.

Pls remain in your poverty ravaged Ogbomosho in peace
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Creamcrest(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Warl0ck:
and its breaking news grin grin

Only one afonja

name another name apart from the rumored soji salau...
You're a mumu man,so you think all the real estates companies in the east are owned by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Warl0ck: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You can never see the girls ranting like a tailless swine, you have just proved me right. Agbero fc

Painment.. Go back to ilorin and stop constituting nuisance as a migrant and a tenant on our proudly owned properties all over oduduwa
upper cut grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Warl0ck: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

You're a mumu man,so you think all the real estates companies in the east are owned by Igbos.
stop trying to run from what i asked you...grin grin
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by spy24(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osu cannibal, no Yoruba is interested in that red mud God-forsaken poverty-stricken shithole region. Even your dirty crimeridden people are always flocking to mine. You animals are cursed.

In your mind now eh... You are making sense.. you are giving it hot hot

But honestly your comment carrirs no meaning cause it is simply not true. Free your mind from this aggressive hate. Because las las.. all what you think you have typed are empty words without any lasting effects...

Life is short try breathe
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Owologbo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Afamed:
Those who can not accommodate others at Alaba market in Lagos state, how can they accommodate you in their own states

just show one estate own by a Yoruba man outside SW.
no be everything be Igbo this, Igbo that.
I've not heard of any estate own by a Yoruba man in Delta State; abi Delta State na Igbo man state too?
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by PandoraObi: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
johnpaulbuddy:
I am not talking about million of yorubas,I am talking about Yu,Yu never rent house wey yu go live,na land Yu wan buy
Stop using your status and disappointment to judge people, you sound absurd and unreasonable, you don't rent or own a house doesn't mean people share your destiny. stop being myopic

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by emee701(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Owologbo:

just show one estate own by a Yoruba man outside SW.
no be everything be Igbo this, Igbo that.
I've not heard of any estate own by a Yoruba man in Delta State; abi Delta State na Igbo man state too?
Give one logical sense why yorubas should own estates outside south west

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Putinofrussia: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
clearcrystal:
Could this be impossible?

I believe there should be 1 or 2 owned by either an Hausa man or a Yoruba.
Goodluck to the winner!
SE that Igbos are fleeing from abi another one?
Well,na Yoruba get the biggest Mall in the East.
It is called Polo Mall in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by dontiky: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Igbos consider you people as Hausa for many reasons.

One, you guys speak Hausa and align politically with Hausa-Fulanis more in the past.

Two, the role you people played in 1966 Northern Pogrom.

Three, the role you guys played in the Biafra-Nigeria Civil war.
from you know nothing. Benue people don’t even understand Hausa language. That shows you guys know nothing. Benue shield you guys from a lot that would have befall the east from the Hausa Fulani yet you people don’t appreciate
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by clearcrystal: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
dontiky:
i know a man from benue state that once had set up this grain grinding machine in Enugu only for one Igbo man to claim he was the owner that the man was only managing it for him and the shocking thing is that all the people in the community conspired against him because he was not Igbo. That man and his entire family hate Igbos and will never trust an Igbo person. I am not Yoruba I am from benue and very close to the east but Igbos don’t see us as their brothers. We even bear same names same mode of worship and traditions but yet the Igbo man consider us as Hausa

This is terrible
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by dontiky: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
tishbite42:

That's what you are
You think the Igbos are stupid enough to forget what happened during the Civil War.
Your story about the grinding mill might be true or false but Igbos have suffered worse on the hands of Nigerians.
The houses the Igbos owned were consficated during the war
so what you are saying now is that the igbos too should not own properties outside the east. They are allowed to buy landed properties elsewhere but will not allow others to buy in their region. This your reasoning is precisely why no one wants to associate with you guys politically. If I cannot own properties in the east then no Igbo man should own properties and feel comfortable in my zone too
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by dontiky: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Goodday90:
where he go buy machine them no give am receipt and the man no fit report to authorities,maybe baba done sell the machine chop money use that one lie give him people to save him face

I had an uncle who was sent to Lagos to take money to somebody,a huge amount of money that year,he went to lodge in ashawo quarters,ashawo carry money run,he told village people that he was beaten blavk and blue,they later found out from people around what really happened
there is a reason why people don’t own properties in Igbo land. Igbos use police against even their own to forcefully collect properties how much more non igbos. Igbos are the most untrusted people in Nigeria. Even when were campaigning for Obi many asked if an Igbo man can be trusted
Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Putinofrussia: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Goodday90:
I really doubt that Yorubas are educated,they are comparing their docile brothers to daring Igbo men
It’s just like asking for Hausa people investments outside the north when we all know that majority of Hausa will rather sleep in the bush than rent the least one room apartment
While they are it,they should also mention one Yoruba building in Calabar,Akwa ibom etc but I can give you many of Igbo man investment in those states
lol
No wonder most Igbos are poor.
Petty trading translates to laziness of thought and innovation.Any dundee like can do petty trading.

Yoruba are smart workers.Labourers,like the Igbos because of their dullness,mainly go into petty trading.
Smart workers like the Yorubas,rule the world using mumu "hard" workers like the Igbos, to move seamlessly above everybody.
Who is a hardworker more than one that carries loads from morning till night.

Yorubas are Jacob.Smart work with enormous benefits and gains.
Igbos are Saul.Mumu hardwork with minimal benefits and gains.
This is the kind of houses Igbos live in and that is why they alwys flee to the rich SW where we have a city called Ibadan which is more developed than the entire SE.
Look at poverty..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East by Buhari4sale: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
JOemmy:
The hausa/fulanis and yorubas committed genocide against the igbos in igboland during the biafran war some of those that committed these actrocities are still alive till today plotting and scheming against the igbos politically so why should these same people have the confidence to go and invest heavily in the land of the people they massacred years ago? It's not just logical.

Even when they died, the same treatment will still continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds David Mark's Victory / 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha / Shi’ite Protest: IGP Places Aigs, Cps In FCT, Neighbouring States On Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.