Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... (42381 Views)

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by REUBEN1211: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please u have to sit her down talk to her about those questions u have raised on this platform
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by odimbannamdi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Her being pregnant is not enough justification for you to end up marrying her. You would be marrying out of pity and it could make you overlook flaws that will later metamphorse into real issues later in the marriage.
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by kingsceemark(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ehinjuola:
My name is Dimeji (not real name tho), I'm in my final lap in one of the prestigious uni in Nigeria.

It happens my fiancee and I have been dating for long now, recently she discovered that she missed her period (though I'm not happy with it and at the same time I don't want ab*rtion) and couple the fact that I really love this lady and I want future with her.

I want to quickly do her introduction before the bump is visible n I have taken a bold step by taken my parents to hers for unofficial intro before the real intro which has been set for next two months.

But recently I do observe that she do post on her status about praying not to choose wrongly in term of relationship, (she has once asked me whether I don't feel we are rushing things in one of our conversation one time like that) plus the fact that whenever I called her recently the vibe is not there any longer, this is the person we are both serious with the relationship oo Infact she's the one that's pushing thing initially.

My question now is that, Is it anxiousness or marriage phobia or early pregnancy symptoms or she's just confuse or the feeling of not been ready that's worrying her? (She will be 26 next month)

So na now you discover say people dey for Nairaland abi? The Time wey she dey force you to bang harder you no remember say people dey for Nairaland abi? We no have answers to your questions, carry your cross alone

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by kobarney(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Terenceike:

It’s actually normal especially when it’s happening not exactly how you both wanted it.
But I think with time everything will be fine. Reality has set in, not love

I agree. I witnessed a case where a guy got his girl pregnant. He wanted an abortion but she refused. They planned to marry actually so he went ahead to start planning it. She who wanted the babe started suddenly feeling like everyone is neglecting her and had unnecessary depressing moments. Long story short. The guy went through with the marriage and was there for her all through. They are both happily married with a beautiful baby girl.

Honestly sometimes pregnancy makes these people act too odd. Encourage her. It’s usual to feel she’s not doing the right thing. Bruh.
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Lilfire(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Word of advice check again through her friends to see if truly the pregnancy is yours from the look of things she dey knack another dude so check again
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by occfx: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ehinjuola:
My name is Dimeji (not real name tho), I'm in my final lap in one of the prestigious uni in Nigeria.

It happens my fiancee and I have been dating for long now, recently she discovered that she missed her period (though I'm not happy with it and at the same time I don't want ab*rtion) and couple the fact that I really love this lady and I want future with her.

I want to quickly do her introduction before the bump is visible n I have taken a bold step by taken my parents to hers for unofficial intro before the real intro which has been set for next two months.

But recently I do observe that she do post on her status about praying not to choose wrongly in term of relationship, (she has once asked me whether I don't feel we are rushing things in one of our conversation one time like that) plus the fact that whenever I called her recently the vibe is not there any longer, this is the person we are both serious with the relationship oo Infact she's the one that's pushing thing initially.

My question now is that, Is it anxiousness or marriage phobia or early pregnancy symptoms or she's just confuse or the feeling of not been ready that's worrying her? (She will be 26 next month)

Of course she is no longer sure you can handle. Very soon, the fear of having only you to depend on is making her think twice perhaps, you are not a big boy yet. A lot is going through her mind right now, she may appear one day to tell you she lost the baby. She has one month to take a decision and which ever decision she takes is expensive. Marriage no be beans and abortion no easy also. If she is feeling reluctant, allow her be a baby mama and let her decide if she wants to marry you or not after delivery. No force woman to marry you ooo, e get why

1 Like

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by DrDunamis(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ehinjuola:

Multiple scenarios playing in my mind right now.
You could be right that she's having phobia for marriage.
Or
She could be unfaithful.
Or
She doesn't buy the idea of being marriage to you anymore
Or
She's learnt something from someone or somewhere.
E.t.c

1 Like

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Thereishel: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
May be the pregnancy is not yours and the real man is pressing the button do DNA test
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Singlenhappy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Congratulations on your achievement!
Ehinjuola:

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by greggng: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
You have to confirm if you are indeed the owner of that pregnancy . Most times when a lady us suffering from quilty conscience she may suddenly start behaving in a strange manner
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by femmoy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Iamicekid:
I see a lot of people saying pregnancy symptoms, Guy it’s not everything that is pregnancy symptoms, make unna take chill pill make she born first and see if the feeling are still mutual b4 proceed with all this, unna go dey see signs unna go dey ignore am, once e come b now, unna go dey blame unna self, chill cause a lady is pregnant for u doesn’t mean u should marry am, wait and see, with the look of thing sef that girl eye still dey somewhere, who even know maybe no be u get the belle sef, but at the end of the day the ball is in your court, Na u go enjoy am and if Na bad thing too Na u go suffer am, so sit ur self down and think, to the last reasoning U go see the decision u go make yourself before going forward

OP please listen to this advice. Your story is somewhere similar to mine and it's not a funny experience at all.

2 Likes

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Abuloma80(f): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Head or Tail this child is "OUT OF WEDLOCK" Probably she is the type that sees child out of wedlock is not fine. Right from the beginning you both should have thought of that. As for those who think they should have taken precautions. That too is not right because it is fornication. None of the religions encourage fornication. All they should have done is to get married earlier than the acts of husband and wife started. Any other Funfair, Parties, celebrations etc of marriages can come later. After the marriage. That would have been dignifying!

1 Like

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Abuloma80(f): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abuloma80:
Head or Tail this child is "OUT OF WEDLOCK" Probably she is the type that sees child out of wedlock is not fine. Right from the beginning you both should have thought of that. As for those who think they should have taken precautions. That too is not right because it is fornication. None of the religions encourage fornication. All they should have done is to get married earlier than the acts of husband and wife started. Any other Funfair, Parties, celebrations etc of marriages can come later. After the marriage. That would have been dignifying!

A child of "OUT OF WEDLOCK" is improper, shameful and disgraceful. How will tell your parents that you have been "doing it since". Same goes to the Lady. The upcoming ones should learn some lessons from this.
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by CharlieMaria(m): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Nazgul:
You should be having this conversation with her not us. She's in a much better position to tell you her fears, doubts, worries...etc.

Exactly grin grin
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by djseanjohn77: 1:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Ehinjuola:

Most women do this...why? I don't know. They fiest seem to be the one who is overly in live and wsmts marriage, but as soon as they get pregnant, amd especially if it is something you didn't both plan, they begin to reason differently and all that. They will question your future, your ability etc. Speaking from experience, give it time, if she doesn't change, it is dangerous to proceed, that's the genesis of future resentment that leads to divorce.

1 Like

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by ultimateprof: 3:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Are sure the 26yrs is not her football age?
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Originalsly: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Knowing marriage is a life altering decision any normal person would question him/herself ... dot all the i's and cross all the t's .... leave no stone unturned before making a decision. You should be doing the same.
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by FarahAideed: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Baba you don't have money

1 Like

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by ddeola: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Abeg take am easy o, pregnancy can be something else o. A pregnant woman can fight you now and 15 minutes after she wants to f**k you really hard and the next 3 minutes, she wants to eat chocolate, etc. So don't take things to heart because now her emotions will be running riot.

Just make sure you are there for her and exercise EXTRA patience with her now, let her draw strength from you and see you as her rock when she's down. Give her a shoulder to lean on.

Finally, pray with her, encourage her and declare good things into your future home and family. Don't allow any evil thought destroy your joy o. I believe you both love each other. Pray for the success of your engagement ceremony as well.
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by gabicon: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Ehinjuola:

Dear sir,

One of the keys to a successful relationship is effective communication. You have to talk with your lady. I think the cold feet is coming from the fact that you only decided to go along with her wish to get married because of the pregnancy. You need to reassure her she is the priced jewel not the pregnancy. Secondly, unplanned knowledge that one will be a parent can take it's toll on soon to be parents. Years of premeditated plans are just brushed aside for the soon coming new addition, it can take some getting used to. Proper communication, planning, and recalibration is necessary. This is not the time to give her space, it is the time to help each other heal and prepared for the little on. Try to spend more time together, go out to her favourite places as much as your budget will permit, reassure her all will be fine, and have honest conversation about your future.
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Hotguy27: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Prior to this time, have you both ever discussed making babies together?
It is not that cool to be in a situation you are not prepared and I think that is her case.
If given a better opportunity you might not be the man she would want to spend the rest of her life with.
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by olumydhe: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hmnn
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by PierreAbutu(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ehinjuola:

Oga,if you did not disvirgin her,save money and do DNA test on the child later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! / 10 Lies Women Tell Men! / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.