Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! (42390 Views)

Busty Ghana Female Singer Jane Is Taunting Naija Men With Her Sexy Lofty Breasts / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Tonero5200: 9:56pm On May 22, 2022
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Abfinest007(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
Another simp.

I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me

379 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by rickpat(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
are you been threatened or harassed to be in that relationship?...stand your ground... don't let anyone manipulate or intimidate you to be in any relationship you don't wan to be in...good luck

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
Huh? stop acting like a weakling..you either call off that relationship or keep clowning around..stop being scared by people's look..tell him to his face when next he tries some s**t with ya and if you feel threatened then report his @ss to the cops and make him sign an undertaking..

After you done that call of ya relationship... truth is you are being used.. kiss
They are gonna keep playing on your intelligence.. scared=being used..what's da essence of being in a relationship where you feel unsafe?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by JRichards: 10:03pm On May 22, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.
Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems.
Seun
Lalasticlala

He only had a manly chat with you. Stop being exaggeartive jor

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
You go date Agbero sister you come de fear lol.

Stand your ground !

Or you self gather men.

321 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by TheWolfen(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2022
This is the right moment when you can end everything about that toxic relationship and escape with your life.
If you continue there will be no escape route for you again. She will make sure of that. I know these things. Take this advice. It is for your own good

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Choilila: 10:13pm On May 22, 2022
Abeg advice yourself and stand you ground.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by slawormiir: 10:16pm On May 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar..

Which state are you

Let me help you

Especially if na Edo state or abuja

The brother to your girl friend want dey oppress you unto say he na hard man

Not knowing say where he hardness end na there other people own for start

306 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by PerfectStranger(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me
Welcome comrade. Go and simp no more.

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by fikayormi(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2022
I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me[/quote]

Welcome onboard prodigal son

Dear Op, don’t lose that babe , go and beg her and next time be a good bf

Abeg make we no dey liberate all this simps again, Infact let force those bitches down their throat .

Go and check the live of those simps, their family and friends don’t enjoy them , all they do is squander their resources on women who will still give them miseries in return .

Enjoy your misery op

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by chatinent: 10:41pm On May 22, 2022
Hmmm. How me and these guys dem dey share oxygen bayi.

Chai, I wish it was me. Brotherman for dey somewhere now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by longetivity(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2022
Oga you must marry that girl O by fire by force, or else you go collect from her brother wotowoto grin

Let the innocent girl have male besties in peace biko grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by ceede2: 11:01pm On May 22, 2022
Another Redpilla is down

Real Redpilla one of the trainee is almost down he needs help.
Live reporting .......

Any little delay he will be knock of balance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Emma2Seconds: 11:10pm On May 22, 2022
Old Boy Nah By Force ��� Why you dey friend a troublesome sister, run for your dear life ok. I have said it here B4 and I will say it again All those So Called Relationship and Friendship Are Non sense. If you wan marry go your village and get Rib ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2022
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by JONSYN7154: 11:23pm On May 22, 2022
Tonero5200:

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Na your type I dey cut cane dey flog.

Your carwardice na India film.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Streetmovement(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abobi try dey gather men no dey gather boys, upgrade your system make your future fine.

Nothing to be scared of here, learn to stand your ground, don't be or present yourself as a shaking tree, if not you'll be inviting termites to come have you as dinner.

I believe a word is enough for the wise ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by royalair(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2022
This reminds me of norbit. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by IsellSmartTvs: 12:27am On May 23, 2022
Op Dey fear stab wounds and some beatings.
Staying in the relationship,there’s possibility that u might do somtin that warrant the broda beating u mercilessly.
Quitting at Dsame,u go still come cap am with correct beating.[b][/b]e fit just be once and for all sha
Choose wisely bro

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Jayrockk: 3:54am On May 23, 2022
You go dey follow cultist sister grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:22am On May 23, 2022
Certified simp. undecided
...that girl is for the streets...beta man up...d brother u re afraid of...are u not a man like him FOH son undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by satandeterrible: 4:30am On May 23, 2022
Lolz
Simps never Learn.
Simp + coward = A completely finished man.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by cenaman(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

Welcome comrade.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by placeofallure(f): 5:42am On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Seun
Lalasticlala

If na man you be, Leave that relationship and never look back. The brother's mien notwithstanding, don't be intimidated. Stand your ground, him sef no fit take am!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by headbasher96(m): 5:51am On May 23, 2022
So if u get married to such a girl what will then be your predicament

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Nobody: 6:40am On May 23, 2022
it looks like op has gotten intimate with the girl so many times and the brother knows about it, the girl is getting older and people are worried about her getting married, the brother has taken it upon himself to make sure the op marries her who know if she didn't abort for op or op got her pregnant there are lots of things op didn't mention here, his like a defendant in court that doesn't tell his lawyer the true situation of things but expect to win a court case in court!

40 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by GoooodHardDick: 6:47am On May 23, 2022
Your Simpson stupidity knows no boundaries.

Alaye, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop simping. Stop being a weakling. Oga stop being a pussy ass niggar

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by wisdomkid: 7:28am On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

I DISLIKE PIPO who comment without reading. How does one being threatened means he's a redpiller?
This f00l that can't stand his fellow men, talkless of someone with marks obviously from numerous fights...

Red piller that will hear fight and scamper away hurriedly on his tiny legs

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Unzerious: 7:40am On May 23, 2022
You didn't see any other Girl to Woo, but that with a Dreaded Brother.

You did the Right Thing. I wouldn't even Explain to him, shey na hin I dey Date

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by bluefilm: 7:53am On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Seun
Lalasticlala

Be like say you don go buy wahala for market.

Anyway sha, you can always report him or her or them to the police but that will still cost you some money.

Like I said earlier, be like say you don go buy wahala for market true true. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.