Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? (949 Views)

My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me / What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? / Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Otitipupa: 11:52am On May 13, 2023
Have you ever made a big sacrifice for your Crush, girlfriend/boyfriend, fiance/fiancée, wife/husband?

Did you regret or will you do it all over again?

Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2023
them plenty naw.

a crush once begged me to help her write a test in ND2 cause she traveled.

I wrote the test.
lost my phone in the process of submitting the paper (so that the invigilators won't know I wrote for 2 persons).

when she returned, she asked if I helped her with the test.
I replied yes( while smiling sheepishly).

she screamed saying that I was the 5th person that she has confirmed that wrote the same test for her.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2023
anthonyuncle:
them plenty naw.

a crush once begged me to help her write a test in ND2 cause she traveled.

I wrote the test.
lost my phone in the process of submitting the paper (so that the invigilators won't know I wrote for 2 persons).

when she returned, she asked if I helped her with the test.
I replied yes( while smiling sheepishly).

she screamed saying that I was the 5th person that she has confirmed that wrote the same test for her.
And you didn't let her know about your lost phone?

If na your fellow guy man shey you for rant even tell him to replace it.
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Obavoh: 12:12pm On May 13, 2023
Yes.

I made a huge sacrifice for my wife when we newly met.

She was in a serious relationship with another man when we met and she didn’t even consider me as a potential boyfriend.

I will go to her father’s farm to work and fill the drums of water in their compound. Upon all these work she didn’t still like me. The only love I won was from her family members but not her.

One afternoon, I was tilling the ground in her father’s farm when she brought a plate of food to serve me.

I noticed her moody face and asked what was wrong, she bursted out crying but didn’t tell me anything.

After that day, she started being a bit friendly with me. We grew close and 2 weeks later she revealed she was pregnant for her boyfriend and he denied the pregnancy and asked her to abort it with her own money.

I didn’t think twice before I asked her to marry me and I will claim the pregnancy as my own.

We got married with the little money I had but unfortunately she had a miscarriage.

It was the best decision ever. We have 4 lovely kids, 5 before the year runs outs, amen.

She is the best wife ever. I love my angel on earth ❤️

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by richmond500: 12:18pm On May 13, 2023
My ex, it was worth it, she is priceless.

But for the other chingum girls that I dated, it was never worth it
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:

And you didn't let her know about your lost phone?

If na your fellow guy man shey you for rant even tell him to replace it.

I told her naw.

besides, na one of my guys first lost my phone for ND1.

na sorry end both of them
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2023
Obavoh:
Yes.

unfortunately she had a miscarriage.

I think this was God's doing
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Oyindamolah: 1:22pm On May 13, 2023
I let our relationship die. I loved him dearly – I still do. And I knew he would do anything for me – but I also knew his dreams, and I knew he was about to go into treatment for a chronic disease that would force him to be unable to fulfill his dreams for an undefined amount of time (as I would be attached to him). I never even told him I knew it was coming, for I knew he would stick by me. Rather, I just let the relationship die before that.

The treatment lasted for over two years until I got into normal state again. During that time my ex has now found a new man, moved in with him and travelled with him a lot – all the thing she wanted to do. So I succeeded; my sacrifice was for her happiness.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by VeevoH: 6:00pm On May 13, 2023
Endured years of physical and mental violence from my ex husband. I sacrificed my happiness, life and mental health just to make the marriage work but it wasn’t enough for him

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by IyaTola: 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
Yes and later regretted it.
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Devonelle(f): 7:58pm On May 13, 2023
Omo, if I say my story, I will shed tears and you will shed tears.
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by kelspinall(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2023
truth be told...i lost it all
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2023
I don't have any past experience because I don't develop feelings
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Divoc19(f): 3:41am On May 14, 2023
Was never worth it for me. I threw everything I did away.
Because I grew up to believe you give your all in love.
Na lie.
Love/Lust na scam
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2023
Obavoh:
Yes.

She was in a serious relationship with another man when we met and she didn’t even consider me as a potential boyfriend.

I will go to her father’s farm to work and fill the drums of water in their compound. Upon all these work she didn’t still like me. The only love I won was from her family members but not her.

One afternoon, I was tilling the ground in her father’s farm when she brought a plate of food to serve me.

I noticed her moody face and asked what was wrong, she bursted out crying but didn’t tell me anything.

After that day, she started being a bit friendly with me. We grew close and 2 weeks later she revealed she was pregnant for her boyfriend and he denied the pregnancy and asked her to abort it with her own money.

I didn’t think twice before I asked her to marry me and I will claim the pregnancy as my own.

We got married with the little money I had but unfortunately she had a miscarriage.

It was the best decision ever. We have 4 lovely kids, 5 before the year runs outs, amen.

angry

Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by HocusPocus: 11:07am On May 14, 2023
Obavoh:
Yes.

TF 😑😑
Some men Sha
Re: Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? by Streetmovement(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When I no be ritualist?

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Want In The Night But Will Not Say It / Messed Network / Hiv/aids Test Before Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.