Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! (1714 Views)

Can Money Buy Love?? / Can Money Buy Love? / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by shadex1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2007
Wow,this is really kind of funny but it seems like we can now buy love and trust with money.Hey some of you might of seen this before and prolly not be surprised but damnthis producy i the whole idea of this product is crazy
would love everyone to see this though Maybe Seun Can do me a favour by posting it on the Main Page.
I can't remember what i was reading,but i came across Oxytocin (involved in social recognition and bonding, and might be involved in the formation of trust and love between people.) and decided to learn more about it today And i came across this site that sells this product,kind of like a body spray you spray on yourself and most people you come in contact with would develop some level of trust for you,and definitely that would lead to them falling in love with you if it were in a dating field.
Its kind of crazy you know but its seems like scientist are going haywire.LoL
Imaging using it to encourage more customers to come to your shop or using it to get a date with someone or even using it to secure an employment.
Maybe someone should try it out and tell me out it works.lol

Anywayz you guys should check the site out

www.verolabs.com
Re: Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by daniel44(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2007
HI ALL LOVE IS ALL ABOUT CARRING,
IF YOU NED STRONG LOVE CALL ME ON PHONE I WILL CAST A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL FOR YOU.
CHECK THIS SITE UP .EVERYTHINGUNDERTHEMOON.NET
Re: Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by joyblinks(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
shadex.

u funny oh
why not complete the search and tell us what its like.

u stoped half way and want someone else to continue and tell u how it works?

na wah oh.
Re: Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by McDoe(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2007
Men, you better stop this bullshit. Reading an article does not make it real. Don't forget we have fictions that sell more than real stories. So wise up guy!
Re: Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by adeboo(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2007
Na wa o - we will soon start buying people in a jar. shocked
Re: Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by whiteroses(f): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2007
somebody ring the alarm this thing must not be sold to some nigerians o due to 419 if not the whole of lagos is in trouble maybe this is what a guy used for a friend we just saw a guy along ikoyi when a guy offered to load stuff into the boot and he goes can i have your keys to open the boot don't know what came over us and we trust him and he just went in front and drove off the girl hope she just got punked
Re: Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by akara(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2007
Those sprays have been on a while now, but I have never believed that such can happen. You are supposed to spray them on to attract the opposite sex depending on which one you go for. I dont know about the trust bit of it.
Re: Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:06am On Apr 27, 2007
such shit works on those believe in it, ain't believing it. grin

(1) (Reply)

... / Matured Cute Busty Lady Needed For Serious Dating/marriage / Should I Text Or Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.