Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola (49881 Views)

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by hardbody: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Is that a thing to be proud of? A person who saw the Privatization dashing of power / electricity facilities to PDP cronies.

I do not know about this, perhaps you have proof, I don't.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by BJanta: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

Like what the fvck is all these rubbish? What is going on in these country
The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.

Calm down bro , I've the same feelings with you. I'd wanted to write an informed article concerning this. But I felt that If I had such feelings and opinions, as you have , the victims of this Ibo madness and government must have too , and must definitely be planning what to do, on the one hand. On the other hand, if the Ibo insanity wasn't allowed to go this far, their cruel, senseless, baseless and insanely inordinate ethnocentric agenda and pursuits would not have been exposed and seen and understood by all Nigerians for what they are. They have blown it now,.Things will definitely change after the inauguration.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Dengoh(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2023
You guys will have sense by force
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DMerciful(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2023
It is not fake news...he actually travellednout. People gazette reached out before publishing,
they refused to respond but foolishly responded when the story broke and trended
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Awhabro16: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Your education is useless...what this have to do with East...
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

Arise TV again.. gutter media outlet.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ORIAYO70(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

Make them no CHUDE am for prison

You get mind want to violate the right to privacy of Chief Justice of Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hahaha...

PS: Why is Chude arrested for fake news wearing Fake T-shirt "Calvin Rein"

This foolish Igbo loosers, will malign you, slam you, hate you n later shout tribalism... They r egregiously senseless.

5 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Bestbeelieve: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2023
why is it that they always apologise for speaking the truth in this kwantry!!!!
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by OmonnakOdapig: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

Make them no CHUDE am for prison

Hahaha...

PS: Why is Chude arrested for fake news wearing Fake T-shirt "Calvin Rein"

So nor be only me d Tee dey vex.
Fink say na only me see the Calvin Klein Rein Tshirt before grin grin grin
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Goodoldays(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

I am so angry right now.

Mr Man rest!
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by millionaireman: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

DSS will pick you first because loads of people saw you and others in London's Chatham House waving Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu while he was speaking inside the house.

Sunday Igboho, leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators has consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.
Tinubu once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Aprocco: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Did CJN travel as PG said? Yes. According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

Did he meet Tinubu? He denied meeting him.

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who daily bust your heads .

Hypocrisy stinks.

Flat head no brain. Exoneratimg an admitted offender who purveyed fake news capable of plunging thenation into crisis.

Whether he works for Arise TV or Atiku TV, let him go and plead his innocence in court that he didn't author the fake news, he only helped spread the damage.

4 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by thuxzwda1: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
okoros will LEARN respect and decency by fire by force. The strategy includes beating the lesson into their flat skulls.

Dis ur name na title abi na advise? grin
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

If DSS could not pick MC OLUOMO, why do you think he should be picked? cool
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by JuicyStar: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Apology not accepted. He should be dealt with. It takes just a comment or tweet to set a country ablaze. Why can’t people just let the judiciary do their job? After a “looser” in an election has submitted himself/herself to jurisdiction of the court by filing a petition, then all these comments on social media as well as media interviews are no longer relevant.

4 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Beolly(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2023
DMerciful:
In the tweet, he was only asking questions...he did not confirm anything. Besides, he has deleted it and apologize, no need to overflog the issue.

Meanwhile, Bayo Onanuga has not deleted his xenophobic tweet, neither has he apologized
What's xenophobic in him saying Igbos shouldn't meddle in Lagos politics?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by barkays001: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Thats what Arise TV represents. God will shame all those who hate Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

What's fake about the picture, you mumu boy?

Didn't he travel to the UK?
If you're talking about taking someone's pictures without permission, that's a different.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Minjim: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done!

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulations. Anybody can just wake up, sit up, and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is the supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette? No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, and garba shehu is also stating another fake news. Everybody stating fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precautions to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

Like what the fvck is all this rubbish? What is going on in this country
The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and the supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all this for goodness sake?

I am so angry right now.

That's the ills of social media.

How do you use online media? Look at that David Hundeyin, he's not even in Nigeria and he's always posting defamatory content to slender his passives enemies
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Godofsoccer: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:

why e dy pain you...?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Shantyken(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Did CJN travel as PG said? Yes . He travelled to the UK .
According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

Did he meet Tinubu? He denies meeting him.
I believe there is more to all these. All eyes are watching.

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who daily bust your heads daily with truths.

Hypocrisy stinks.

As analyst did he fact-check what people's gazette published

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Alsenora: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
The house style of every media should never be far from the basic tenet of balance and neutrality in their duty as fourth estate of the realm. More over, media personnel should not be setting negative agenda against the state in a partisan manner. They should leave such shenanigans and stick with verified information...every lies sent to the airwaves cannot be withdrawn. It's a bullet that has hit the target, poluting minds...
flokii:

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by LUGBE: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Pick him up for what exactly, he even messed up for apologizing when supreme court did not deny it. Pick him up for threatening the whole tribe like oluomo or what? Hypocrites

flokii:

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Massiveglory: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Shantyken:

As analyst did he fact-check what people's gazette published

Fact check what? Do you have understanding of his apologies?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by EmmaxKeys: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

I am so angry right now.

Then go to court.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by SLOVFO(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2023
favor914:
And yet you expect you will get favorable judgment from this same Supreme Court you undermine.

Oh yea Ignorant Ones, The destruction of the poor, is their poverty.

Who exactly is undermining the supreme court? Is it Obi or Atiku? So every action of an angry random Nigerian on the street is now attributable to Obi who filed a petition against your lord and master at the tribunal?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2023
Aprocco:

Flat head no brain. Exoneratimg an admitted offender who purveyed fake news capable of plunging thenation into crisis.

Whether he works for Arise TV or Atiku TV, let him go and plead his innocence in court that he didn't author the fake news, he only helped spread the damage.

You fools always make stupid arguments based on tribal bigotry and sentiments
What's fake about the picture??
The picture didn't belong to the CJN?
Or that the CJN didn't pass through the airport?
Or that he didn't travel to the UK?
Hasn't the Supreme court agreed the man traveled to the UK, which means the picture actually belongs to him and was taken while he was at the airport?
What is actually fake about the picture? Was it photoshopped??

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Godofsoccer: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2023
For Nigeria you speak the truth you apologize, you dont speak the truth you apologise but for me and my house hold we will not speak the truth
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2023
No apology Arise Tv is not being neutral about these election matters. In fact I'm having a feeling to be impartial as a presenter there these days could cost you your job, hence everyone is against one particular party, APC and everything associated with it. They go to such an extent having to apologize for tweeting the picture of CJN just because they thought he went to meet Tinubu.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Fact check what? Do you have understanding of his apologies?

How could people like that understand??
They don't care to understand what the apology is all about

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by obi4eze(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2023
Everything points to the fact this CJN stuff is very true. Someone whose religion was unknown up till now suddenly appears at the mosque. I have it on authority that he left UK after he was busted and appeared at the mosque to deceive the gullible. Besides, the fact that APC denied the story is a pointer that there's something fishy going on between Tinubu and the CJN.

Sam Amadi must have been threatened so he had to come up with this.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DMerciful(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2023
When the constitution guarantees them the right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria? Is Onanuga bigger than the constitution?
Beolly:

What's xenophobic in him saying Igbos shouldn't meddle in Lagos politics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.