Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola (49879 Views)

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by dustmalik: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

The guy you are typing rubbish about was the former chairman of NERC. I know you don't know. He is not in your class and will never be. Arise TV stands heads and shoulders above TVC. I don't need to tell you that.
It doesn't matter who he is or was, as long as he doesn't enjoy immunity, he can be picked up by the DSS

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Basic123: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

Like what the fvck is all these rubbish? What is going on in these country
The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.

How can one sponsor anti-FAKE news bill.....The bill should empower NBC to sue any fake news purveyor weither on social media or TV with strong punitive measure attached to it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by hardbody: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2023
dustmalik:

It doesn't matter who he is or was, as long as he doesn't enjoy immunity, he can be picked up by the DSS

Picked up for what exactly? You all keep hyping a police state bc your crony is the president elect. It only gets worse. Lets keep encouraging the use of state apparatus to attack opponents.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Xva6vhha7g: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2023
X5
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by tesppidd: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

Like what the fvck is all these rubbish? What is going on in these country
The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.
You are so angry right now?

I hope you were also angry at the kind of elections Nigeria conducted in the 21st century.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Pickmycall: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

Arise TV again.. gutter media outlet.
Why has DSS not pick oluomo?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by abidem4real: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2023
opamoses1:

https://twitter.com/SamAmadi/status/1639311065463898129?t=N6NDCtX0N8hPNKVEMnANuA&s=19
I am not a fan of Tinubu but this uselessly senseless TV has to be dealt with after Tinubu's enthronement as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria because it shows that the TV is established for the purpose of defaming Tinubu's personality without thorough investigation of their reportage.
A good television shouldn't be a medium for fake news report.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Adabestseason(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Everything about Arise TV is politics,you are not ashamed to be tendering apologies every other time

7 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by jonnex: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Arise Tv is one of the most useless television stations I've ever seen.

7 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Lovenorth: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2023
The cjn should explain to us the picture in details else we can't be deceived by this forsed apology, we have never seen him on wheelchair before and if he is sick because of old age why can't him resign?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ObalendeCMS: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2023
Igboes really need to be dealt with in this country.

Check!

Nobody really like you guys. Even your SS neighbors are apprehensive of you.

Shame on all igboes.

You people need to do family meeting & talk to yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by N3TRAL: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

The guy you are typing rubbish about was the former chairman of NERC. I know you don't know. He is not in your class and will never be. Arise TV stands heads and shoulders above TVC. I don't need to tell you that.

Is that a thing to be proud of? A person who saw the Privatization dashing of power / electricity facilities to PDP's cronies.

5 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by verimoore(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2023
After reading your story about Sam Amadi's tweet, I can understand how it must have been disappointing for many people to see a public figure like him make such a mistake. However, it takes a lot of courage and humility to admit when we've made a mistake, and I think it's admirable that he apologized and took responsibility for his actions. It's important for all of us to remember that we are human and we will make mistakes, but what truly matters is how we handle them and the lessons we learn from them.

Get a guaranteed free bet of N4000 every Tuesday of the week if you register with 1xbet through the link on my signature

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DeTruthh: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Omoawoke:
The CJN should not make this pass by.
He should deal with this fake news dealers
You cannot make an attempt to defame the character of the CJN and go Scott free
That's if he's truly innocent of the allegation. 😂😂😂
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by theforemost: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Deserves to be JAILED
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Sleekfingers: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2023
The FG need to regulate social media.......this shit is getting outta hand . Especially those brainless children . And also they should do something about nairaland. The owner and moderators are encouraging hate speech....it is a breeding ground of tribal bigots

3 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DrTexas: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Ma so
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Kobicove(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2023
You people will just rush to post things on social media then come back to apologize later...I just don't understand it!

3 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Bigchristo: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2023
opamoses1:

https://twitter.com/SamAmadi/status/1639311065463898129?t=N6NDCtX0N8hPNKVEMnANuA&s=19
First of all I am disappointed in manner that we Nigerians treat’s National issues, someone sneaked out of the country to disguise as a sick person just to have secret meetings with president elects, it’s never a coincidence for such to happen, in saner clime the CJN himself ought to have come out n make public statements in regards to the matter but he kept mute we all forgot silent is means consent, even when they tried to downplay on our intelligence in this country remember we aren’t having one brain some of us are very calculative, the issue came up on Thursday 24th March while they posted CJN doing prayers at Abuja mosque on Friday 25th, a Maximum flight ✈️ duration from London to Abuja, Nigeria is 6:38 minutes, they posted video after 26hrs even someone dare the CJN n Supreme Court to make public statements on the issues so then they will come up with more proofs fear nor let Baba n Supreme Court talk till now make some of we Nigerians they celebrate corruption n people manipulating their ways into power the country can never get better with these abnormalities going on

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by jagorinho: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2023
ObalendeCMS:
Igboes really need to be dealt with in this country.

Check!

Nobody really like you guys. Even your SS neighbors are apprehensive about you.

Shame on all igboes.

You people need to do family meeting & talk to yourself.

They lack civility in their DNA , I only blame those useless liberal yorubas mixing their dnas with such a brutish group, those are the set of yorubas that are always the ready vessels by outside Intruders to disturb the Yoruba plan.

To an igbo man, it is either my way or no way, trying to make him see logic is suicidal, they are a volatile engine run by emotions, if you are very good with women, chances are high that you will tame an igbo man, they belong to same group, just keep telling him what makes him feels good then you are his friend for life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by millionaireman: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2023
opamoses1:

But what did the CJN go to do in the UK if not meeting with Tinubu on who to appoint to the presidential election petition panel of judges?

Do they use only 3 days for medical treatment in the UK? No.
Or did he go to treat headache in the UK?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
arise abi OBIDIENT tv.who takes them seriously.I rather watch cartooon network
never disrespect cartoon network by putting it side by side with a useless station like adead tv.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ORIAYO70(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2023
opamoses1:

I don't know what NBC IS DOING WITH THIS IPOB TV, IF ITS AIT NOW U WILL BE FLEXING MUSCLE.

4 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by victorazy(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

Did he travel or not!
And why when Tinubu traveled.

Don't you think he made it out of durex?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Karnice600: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by grandlexuz(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

Make them no CHUDE am for prison

You get mind want to violate the right to privacy of Chief Justice of Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hahaha...

PS: Why is Chude arrested for fake news wearing Fake T-shirt "Calvin Rein"

No blame ther guy oh, Na mirror image of yi camera doam.. ol
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Tee2027: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Una go regret las las.

Arise TV your days are number we will teach you a bitter lesson at the right time soonest.

Your CEO Nduka Obaigbena has always be anti Nigeria and anti progress since MKO June 12 saga and we will deal with him accordingly as nemesis.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by idealogical: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Ruben Abati posted the same thing on Twitter.

Another Arise disgrace, they are all the same.

Just imagine if all people, Abati fell inside the same gutter..

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by highchief1: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
never disrespect cartoon network by putting it side by side with a useless station like adead tv.
no vex bros.even the owner of arise nduka talks anyhow.no wonder he hired idiots like him

3 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DMerciful(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2023
In the tweet, he was only asking questions...he did not confirm anything. Besides, he has deleted it and apologize, no need to overflog the issue.

Meanwhile, Bayo Onanuga has not deleted his xenophobic tweet, neither has he apologized
flokii:

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by VEHINTOLAR: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2023
A MAD ONE (A MAD 1,Amadi) indeed ! These Osus from alaigbo are indeed very stupid and senseless ! To say the man they hope will get their "stolen mandate" for them is the same man they openly mocked,shows the sad reality of irredeemable extent of Igbo people's stupidity ! For Nigeria to move forward and experience real prosperity,these hate filled Igbo people should be pushed out of Nigeria and encouraged to have their biafra. They are too toxic !

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.