Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola (49875 Views)

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Aprocco: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You fools always make stupid arguments based on tribal bigotry and sentiments
What's fake about the picture??
The picture didn't belong to the CJN?
Or that the CJN didn't pass through the airport?
Or that he didn't travel to the UK?
Hasn't the Supreme court agreed the man traveled to the UK, which means the picture actually belongs to him and was taken while he was at the airport?
What is actually fake about the picture? Was it photoshopped??

What message did he spread and apologize for? No education, no civilization. You would maken good lawyer for him and Chude.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Invitationn: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

Like what the fvck is all these rubbish? What is going on in these country
The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.
It’s sad mate. I feel very angry as well.
The media must be regulated!
But which lawmaker has the balls to push it through?
Fake news can burn a country down.
We saw it glimpse of it during Endsars and the xenophobia attacks in SA and retaliatory attacks in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Juju70(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Did CJN travel as PG said? Yes . He travelled to europe .
According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

Did he meet Tinubu? He denies meeting him.
I believe there is more to all these. All eyes are watching.

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who daily bust your heads daily with truths.

Hypocrisy stinks.

Thank you jare. See all these people making noise dia papa iyash!!! Because they have uncovered their criminal plans they are now acting up!!! Bhari mumurity fall on all of them

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by adedayoa2(f): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Juju70:

Thank you jare. See all these people making noise dia papa iyash!!! Because they have uncovered their criminal plans they are now acting up!!! Bhari mumurity fall on all of them
what criminal act? Shebi you people said he travelled to meet with Tinubu? Why is Mr Sam Amadi apologizing for his fake news?

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Shantyken(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

He said posting the picture was unnecessary, that means inappropriate.
Of course, it's inappropriate to post someone's pictures without their permission.
He wasn't saying the picture didn't belong to the CJN or that the CJN didn't travel to the UK or that the news relating to the picture is fake.

Am not arguing on the bolded but his apology means his actions might have offended the other person involved
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Invitationn: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

The guy you are typing rubbish about was the former chairman of NERC. I know you don't know. He is not in your class and will never be. Arise TV stands heads and shoulders above TVC. I don't need to tell you that.
Who cares if he’s GCFR?
Low self esteem isn’t a general problem if you ask me.
Inasmuch as he doesn’t pay my bills , he’s just another man.
And, It may interest you that the CJN is also not in his class and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.

If you don't like it, go to court
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

I am so angry right now.

If you don't like it, go to court grin
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Invitationn: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2023
IGBOSON1:

‘Defeated’ Peter Obi and LP!? Dude, what are you smoking!?

Leaving aside all the blatant criminality, intimidation and other shameful shenanigans that went on before and on both election days….leaving all that aside, you really think the vast majority of Nigerians are so daft and foolhardy as to want to reward failure with another 4 years when they’re yet to recover from the hell you sadistic and power-hungry lot have put them through in the last 8!?
Ah!😅
The dimwits have resumed again.
Godspeed 🙏
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Juju70(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2023
adedayoa2:
what criminal act? Shebi you people said he travelled to meet with Tinubu? Why is Mr Sam Amadi apologizing for his fake news?

Kini bobo en soo! You and who be you people! Better sabi to dey talk! Did mr amado tell you the picture is fake? Or did the Cjn not travel? So why did they lie about it! Go service yasef b4 you mention me!
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by hardbody: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2023
Invitationn:

Who cares if he’s GCFR?
Low self esteem isn’t a general problem if you ask me.
Inasmuch as he doesn’t pay my bills , he’s just another man.
And, It may interest you that the CJN is also not in his class and will never be.

And your point is??
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by topatee: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2023
favor914:
If you are not amongst the biggest hypocrites suffering from acute ignorance, then please tell us why Samuel Amadi is apologizing?
Arise TV is full of opportunists who never had professional training in journalism. The TV station may soon close shop, no serious organisation want to be identified with such

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by everyoneisholy: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2023
opamoses1:

https://twitter.com/SamAmadi/status/1639311065463898129?t=N6NDCtX0N8hPNKVEMnANuA&s=19
You only said the Truth and nothing but the truth....fear not. It's possible they(Tinubu &CJN)both visit the same doctor.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Majesty7: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

Arise TV again.. gutter media outlet.

Gutter is an understatement. They are one smelly rotten dunghill media outlet with half brain staffs.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Coly2012(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

you the is rubbing this to the whole easterners and the Sam Amade who is now better off? Idiot.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Invitationn: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

And your point is??
That’s what I thought
You can’t even read! grin
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ebenholer2(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2023
AMADI IS JUST A BIGOT LIKE MANY OF HIS BROTHERS...THEY HAVE NEVER FOR ONCE BELIEVED ANYTHING GOOD CAN COME HENCE-WHERE EXCEPT FROM THE EAST
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by MissOpe(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

I am so angry right now.

Hope you've calmed down now?

No go use panadol for another man headache o...
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by kayusely70(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
arise abi OBIDIENT tv.who takes them seriously.I rather watch cartooon network
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by koladata(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2023
i don't even like all there presenters include that yellow boy that is always taking sides . its really disgusting how a tv station could allow such a person ... look at Suen of channels , the guy doesn't take side , he speaker generally and still gets necessary info out of the interview but that yellow boy will take everything personal . You can't deny the fact that some people voted for apc for what ever the reason is , its their right to democracy and you are entitled to support who ever you believe in but all these people takes everything personal ... its a very sad situation

flokii:

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Otuchi: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2023
This CJN must be a born Criminal. He is holding bible after all the Atrocities he has committed in this country shocked
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Otuchi: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2023
This CJN must be a mad man. See how he is disgracing Nigeria abroad shocked

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by hardbody: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Invitationn:

That’s what I thought
You can’t even read! grin

Please make your point. You just rudely barged into a conversation without the tiniest idea of what the convo was about. Now you have veered off a tangent unknown to both the other guy and myself grin grin
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Aprocco:

What message did he spread and apologize for? No education, no civilization. You would maken good lawyer for him and Chude.

Someone who can't construct a grammatically correct sentence is shouting no education, no civilisation grin
Nawaoo.

For your information, he didn't spread any news. The main news exposing the CJN's travel to London was published by Sahara reporters and Gazette.
He only posted a picture of the man in MMIA to lend credence to the earlier news.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by infogeneral: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Arise TV has become a certain political party megaphone. I won't be surprised if they eventually lose their license.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by akins088(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Issorite. Continue jare, na only obi get supporters
boltwings:
hypocrite. We would have stopped the election rigging from happening so that all this won't come up. that's the root of the problem. And it won't stand by the power of almighty God and supporters from Nigeria majority who voted against the criminal
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Timmi: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Did CJN travel as PG said? Yes . He travelled to europe .
According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

Did he meet Tinubu? He denies meeting him.
I believe there is more to all these. All eyes are watching.

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who bust your heads daily with truths.

Hypocrisy stinks.

Which truth? You Ibo/Igbo/IPOB/ObiZombies will not recognize truth even if it slaps you in your face. Shameless set of people and the so-called envelope collecting gutter roadside journalist
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Actuarydeji(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
If I am the CJN, I would never overlooked it. Abeg make he use him as scapegoat
flokii:

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Jimiyung(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
You keep digging into the depth of your stupidity. Go back to your initial post and see how daft it is. Dummy.
Massiveglory:

Sorry to say this, but your stupidity is top notch. Many of you urchins are too dull. That is why you are always quick to insult.
You made no sense to the matter.
You have no understanding of his apology?

Let me help your medula.
CJN ariwola travelled to the UK . Fact.
In fact he just returned yesterday which I believe is due to the expose.

Did he meet Tinubu? According to the CJN , he denies that. According yo him, he travelled for medicals.
We can hold his word until we see otherwise.

But i tell you. There is more to this.
Don't be dull. Seek knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.