Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola (49871 Views)

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Emmy909: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Children of Hate and bitterness won't learn. They just keep shooting themselves in the leg.........

no OT 🤣
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

The guy you are typing rubbish about was the former chairman of NERC. I know you don't know. He is not in your class and will never be. Arise TV stands heads and shoulders above TVC. I don't need to tell you that.

Oga, the more reason he should be careful with his utterances.
Imagine the damage to his integrity as a carrier of fake and unverified news.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by seunjungle1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
That stvpid Obediot should be deal with accordingly.
I think Sowore is seeing this mess from a clueless journalist...if the angry part of the law punish him, one should not come and say this impunity or any other thrash you can use to qualify it
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by hardbody: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Oga, the more reason he should be careful with his utterances.
Imagine the damage to his integrity as a carrier of fake and unverified news.

Boss which of the news here is unverified. It has been confirmed that Ariyiwola (CJN) was in the UK on the said that, what is in issue is whether he met with Tinubu. Recall Mahmood was said to also be in Lagos around Bourdillon but there was no camera proof. If the owl cries at night and the child dies in the morning, reason it out. I don't even see why he should have apologised.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Mikebjoe: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
okoros will LEARN respect and decency by fire by force. The strategy includes beating the lesson into their flat skulls.
a comrade and more 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by raskymonojendor: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
He apologized, but I hope he won't be careless next time.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Billmos: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Arise tv is obidient so there is nothing like professionality about their journalist, be it Rufai oseni dey are all partisan

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Pemco: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
The International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, known as Intersociety, has given Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, 48 hours to respond to the five allegations from People’s Gazette against him.

The Intersociety, in a letter signed by Emeka Umeagbalasi; board chairman of the group, Chinwe

http:///49148122230325en_ng?client=mini_detail
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Pemco: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mikebjoe:
a comrade and more 😂😂
The International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, known as Intersociety, has given Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, 48 hours to respond to the five allegations from People’s Gazette against him.

The Intersociety, in a letter signed by Emeka Umeagbalasi; board chairman of the group, Chinwe

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Pemco: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
seunjungle1:
That stvpid Obediot should be deal with accordingly.
I think Sowore is seeing this mess from a clueless journalist...if the angry part of the law punish him, one should not come and say this impunity or any other thrash you can use to qualify it

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
thuxzwda1:
Dis ur name na title abi na advise? grin

Na both o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mikebjoe:
a comrade and more 😂😂

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ValeeLove(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

Make them no CHUDE am for prison

You get mind want to violate the right to privacy of Chief Justice of Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hahaha...

PS: Why is Chude arrested for fake news wearing Fake T-shirt "Calvin Rlein"

Right to privacy kwa? Was the pic not taken in a public place?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Beolly(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
DMerciful:
When the constitution guarantees them the right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria? Is Onanuga bigger than the constitution?
Not when they are trying to foist a man who sees himself more as an Igbo man down their host throat. I don't think such will be allowed in Kano or Kaduna.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by BreconHills(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Did CJN travel as PG said? Yes . He travelled to europe .
According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

Did he meet Tinubu? He denies meeting him.
I believe there is more to all these. All eyes are watching.

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who bust your heads daily with truths.

Hypocrisy stinks.

If you knew who BAT is meeting in Europe and the UK,it will blow your gasket. The man has begun planning and is carrying Nigerias international partners along.

The more people see the under belly of the LP and PDP, the more they thank God for dodging a bullet.

Completely unprepared group of people.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by afomusa17: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
I now see the reason buhari ban Twitter in Nigeria
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by sencekompis: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
OLORIBURUKU IPOB ASSOCIATES.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by sencekompis: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
ARISE TV = IPOB ASSOCIATES = LP
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Not allowing people to vote is unconstitutional
Beolly:

Not when they are trying to foist a man who sees himself more as an Igbo man down their host throat. I don't think such will be allowed in Kano or Kaduna.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Bluntemperor: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.
It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.
Arise TV again.. gutter media outlet.

Nothing New in the Arise and Thisday Journalism!
They never believed in the Democracy of Nigeria- ask Mr Obiegbina and his role during the Military regime!
Terrible indeed!
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Teeroyzimma: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

You get mind want to violate the right to privacy of Chief Justice of Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hahaha...

old man like you hating on this small boy, have some shame
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Globad(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
okoros will LEARN respect and decency by fire by force. The strategy includes beating the lesson into their flat skulls.

Many of them have assimilated idiocy, hatred and fanaticism into their thought processes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Akanbimi: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
You're just as daft as the Sam Amadi idiot. Is this the first time the CJN will travel out of Naija for various reasons? So he shouldn't go because Tinubu has a case in court?

That's a valid reason for the slowpoke Amadi to post trash without proof?

Massiveglory:
According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who bust your heads daily with truths.

Hypocrisy stinks.

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Ttooyy12345: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dis one head koret so?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Ttooyy12345: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Hypocrisy stinks.

Yeah, like the truth he just deleted.
Obidiotz like u
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by eroticecstasy: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's high time NCC revoke the license of this biafran tv
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Dave2011: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

Like what the fvck is all these rubbish? What is going on in these country
The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.

Gutter language as usual, you scare no one!
A system built on lies, thuggery and intimidation will never stand!!!
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Dave2011: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Akanbimi:
You're just as daft as the Sam Amadi idiot. Is this the first time the CJN will travel out of Naija for various reasons? So he shouldn't go because Tinubu has a case in court?

That's a valid reason for the slowpoke Amadi to post trash without proof?

Who owns People's Gazette?
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

Hahaha...

What made the T-shirt fake 🤥
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Invitationn: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2023
hardbody:

Please make your point. You just rudely barged into a conversation without the tiniest idea of what the convo was about. Now you have veered off a tangent unknown to both the other guy and myself grin grin
Godspeed mate🙏😅
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Johnjustice: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2023
These clowns posting for clout and views generation, needs to be sued for dafamation of character, this is how to shut them up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.