Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola (49884 Views)

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by newnigerdelta00: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=flokii post=122039330]If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

PETER OBI people ariseTV

Arise TV peter Obi propaganda station
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by hopexter(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Because of over-sensitive twerps that would seize any opportunity to try and accuse him of being ‘partial’!

He asked a question on a report carried by a registered news outlet in Nigeria! Blame the source and leave Sam Amadi out of it! As far as i’m concerned, he has nothing to apologise for!

He already apologised for his foolishness so shut your worthless mouth.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by EagleSquare1(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Quite unfortunate.
People of such standing in the society, like Sam Amadi, should never allow their emotions, sentiments and biases becloud their sense of reasoning and objectivity.

Good enough he has apologised, as he is supposed to be a respected Civil Society icon. He should be a man of peace and guiding light, and not a stoker of fake news and potential civil unrest.

I hope this is a good lesson to him and other aspirants.

opamoses1:

https://twitter.com/SamAmadi/status/1639311065463898129?t=N6NDCtX0N8hPNKVEMnANuA&s=19
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Jimiyung(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
So you can kill someone because you saw on tv that killing someone is good. Are you really this stupid? You were even proud in your stupidity. Nah wah.
Massiveglory:
Did CJN travel as PG said? Yes . He travelled to the UK .
According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

Did he meet Tinubu? He denies meeting him.
I believe there is more to all these. All eyes are watching.

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who daily bust your heads daily with truths.

Hypocrisy stinks.

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by zedegit: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2023
flokii:
If DSS should pick this one and lock him up now, their journalist unions will be crying all over the place.

It just shows the kind of people we have in the Eastern part of Nigeria with their cruel and mindless attitude towards the plight of others.. I know the CJN would overlook this but I feel one of them should be made a scape goat for others to learn.

Arise TV again.. gutter media outlet.

Sharap. How do you justify a man who can walk being in wheel chair disguised.

Something is fishy.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Shantyken(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

How could people like that understand??
They don't care to understand what the apology is all about

Wat is an apology for pls tell me
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by reddingtonblack: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

Like what the fvck is all these rubbish? What is going on in these country
The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.

I also share your mindset bro but on the otherhand i think the Govt and it institutions are just doing everything possible not to set fire to the inflammable atmosphere

What Peter OBI and his machinery are trying so hard to do is taunt the Federal government to take drastic actions ... Peter Obi wants empathy from the whole world, they want to preset the world view that FG, inec and the judiciary are all partisan so that when the court makes pronouncement and it doesn't favor Obi, people will rewind to preset cheesy

Peter obi is a very cunny man, people like that you defeat him with patience & calmness cheesy boxers will understand

4 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Josephkabila12: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2023
This man should be arrested immediately for questioning asap
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by casualobserver: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Obidience: When you become so biased and driven by dogma and emotion in your thought process, common sense evades you begin to look like a fool and start to embarrass yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Josephkabila12: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2023
This man should be arrested immediately for questioning asap.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by mortalincarnate(f): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

Things are getting out of hand and no one seems concerned. No laws, no regulation. Anybody can just wakeup, situp,and tweet/type anything without repercussions.

Everybody just behaving anyhow. The most annoying thing is supreme court even responding to the fake news and issuing a statement. Like what the hell is fvcking going on?

Why is no slamming hefty lawsuit worth billions of naira on the main source of the fake news Peoplesgazette. No one is even talking about them. Supreme court is fvcking issuing a statement, garba shehu is also issuing a statement on another fake news. Everybody issuing a statement about fake news every minute. No one is taking any necessary precaution to stop it. No one is suing anybody. Everybody is fvcking issuing a statement responding to different fake news. Nigeria is now a lawless country.

The highest custodian of law in Nigeria was just dragged into a dirty fake lie and supreme court is issuing a statement debunking it instead of fvcking going after the b*stards that cooked up the lies. What is all these for goodness sake.

I am so angry right now.

Hit your head on the wall behind you
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by grandlexuz(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2023
verimoore:
After reading your story about Sam Amadi's tweet, I can understand how it must have been disappointing for many people to see a public figure like him make such a mistake. However, it takes a lot of courage and humility to admit when we've made a mistake, and I think it's admirable that he apologized and took responsibility for his actions. It's important for all of us to remember that we are human and we will make mistakes, but what truly matters is how we handle them and the lessons we learn from them.

Get a guaranteed free bet of N4000 every Tuesday of the week if you register with 1xbet through the link on my signature

You are definitely right. However at a time when fake news has become a thorn in the eye a respected journalist should not be found wanting. To whom much is given much is expected..Using the picture of the CJN to stir controversy cant be overlooked.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Jimiyung(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Every airport has wheelchairs for people that are fatigued, sick, disabbled, nursing mothers, elderly people. You can also request for yourself if you can justify why you need it. He didnt cut his beard, didnt wear a mask etc. Lets forget the government, a lot of people need reorientation, reeducation before blaming government. These government guys are even smarter than you. Think well before spewing.
zedegit:

Something is fishy.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by harmonyglobal: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Arise tv....that comedy media house? Full of unprofessional comedians
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by EagleSquare1(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Was it the CJN that posted the picture? How do you know it may not be fake? And how do you know the picture was that of when he was travelling to the UK? Or do you have access to CCTV cameras in the airports? Na question I ask o, see my question marks.

After all some say Sam Amadi was just asking a question because they saw question marks.

ChybuzzDD:

What's fake about the picture, you mumu boy?

Didn't he travel to the UK?
If you're talking about taking someone's pictures without permission, that's a different.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by akins088(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Your comment is why he will be called to order. What was his intentions before posting the pictures? Please, I think we should be careful of the type of comments we post (exposing supreme court lies).
boltwings:
what is his offense? exposing lies of the supreme court is now a crime abi. But APC criminals and trabilistic supporters said he didn't travel na.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by nzubegod: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

I am so angry right now.

Sick self-servicer, self-service Off Some More On Nairaland.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ObalendeCMS: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2023
jagorinho:

They lack civility in their DNA , I only blame those useless liberal yorubas mixing their dnas with such a brutish group, those are the set of yorubas that are always the ready vessels by outside Intruders to disturb the Yoruba plan.

To an igbo man, it is either my way or no way, trying to make him see logic is suicidal, they are a volatile engine run by emotions, if you are very good with women, chances are high that you will tame an igbo man, they belong to same group, just keep telling him what makes him feels good then you are his friend for life.

shocked
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by EagleSquare1(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Pls educate them. They don’t even know what a disguise means. The CJN even had his signature cap on.

So if I can stand but I am tired so I take a seat, then I am in disguise grin grin grin

Jimiyung:
Every airport has wheelchairs for people that are fatigued, sick, disabbled, nursing mothers, elderly people. You can also request for yourself if you can justify why you need it. He didnt cut his beard, didnt wear a mask etc. Lets forget the government, a lot of people need reorientation, reeducation before blaming government. These government guys are even smarter than you. Think well before spewing.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Thomasankara(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2023
[/color]I think an institution ought to be established in the east to educate people from there on the right use of print and non-print media. It seems they produce terrible journalism from that region[color=#550000]
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by reddingtonblack: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2023
zedegit:

Something is fishy.

See what poverty as done, every airport in the world as a provision for wheelchairs, not everybody that comes to the airport are healthy enough to go through the rigourous activities of moving around, those who have kneel issues can opt for wheelchair

Disguise means you hide your identity, how does a wheel chair cover the CJN identity, if it so important he meets with Tinubu, why use a public flight when there is private Jet, even dem davido psquare sef they fly private
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by nzubegod: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Shantyken:

An Apology Is For The Noble And Not For SICK self-servicer Like You. Hope You Wanted Off This Morning.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Massiveglory: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Jimiyung:
So you can kill someone because you saw on tv that killing someone is good. Are you really this stupid? You were even proud in your stupidity. Nah wah.

Sorry to say this, but your stupidity is top notch. Many of you urchins are too dull. That is why you are always quick to insult.
You made no sense to the matter.
You have no understanding of his apology?

Let me help your medula.
CJN ariwola travelled to the UK . Fact.
In fact he just returned yesterday which I believe is due to the expose.

Did he meet Tinubu? According to the CJN , he denies that. According yo him, he travelled for medicals.
We can hold his word until we see otherwise.

But i tell you. There is more to this.
Don't be dull. Seek knowledge.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by boltwings: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2023
akins088:
Your comment is why he will be called to order. What was his intentions before posting the pictures? Please, I think we should be careful of the type of comments we post (exposing supreme court lies).
hypocrite. We would have stopped the election rigging from happening so that all this won't come up. that's the root of the problem. And it won't stand by the power of almighty God and supporters from Nigeria majority who voted against the criminal
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Shantyken:

He said posting the picture was unnecessary, that means inappropriate.
Of course, it's inappropriate to post someone's pictures without their permission.
He wasn't saying the picture didn't belong to the CJN or that the CJN didn't travel to the UK or that the news relating to the picture is fake.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by IkeAnumudu: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2023
lhordspy:
We are done !

I am so angry right now.

You spoke my mind. Like most people, I’m so angry at Buhari, the DSS, Nigeria Police and AG Abubakar Malami. If the laws of land had been thrown at any of these very satanic-minded lie-fabricators, the cyberspace would have taken note and restrict itself to only truths.

It saddens me that the agencies charged with protecting the institution of state are so inchoate and useless and this is a reflection of Buhari’s appointment of incapable people into high offices in the land.

I know the new Sheriff coming to town will sanitise things to a very large extent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by EagleSquare1(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2023
You used the word ‘justify’ here.
So how then can you justify your claim that he could walk as at the time he used a wheelchair? Where is the justice in your blabbering. You don’t just say things without processing because talk is cheap.

zedegit:

Something is fishy.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2023
EagleSquare1:
Was it the CJN that posted the picture? How do you know it may not be fake? And how do you know the picture was that of when he was travelling to the UK? Or do you have access to CCTV cameras in the airports? Na question I ask o, see my question marks.

After all some say Sam Amadi was just asking a question because they saw question marks.

The picture was taken at MMIA on his way to the UK
There's nothing fake about it.
The only contentious issue is whether he actually met with Tinubu or not. No one is sure about that.
The picture was only posted to support the claim that he travelled to the UK, which the Supreme court has also confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by Jidkaz(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Everything on Arise TV is a disgrace to Journalism.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by iamjavadem(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2023
What you believe is irrelevant, it's what's true that matters. Tinubu was still in France. Mumu.
Massiveglory:
Did CJN travel as PG said? Yes . He travelled to the UK .
According to the CJN , he travelled for medical purpose. Infact he just returned, I think yesterday

Did he meet Tinubu? He denies meeting him.
I believe there is more to all these. All eyes are watching.

But hypocrisy is when you ignore the source of the news (People's Gazette) and focus your attention on a sam amadi because he is a tv analyst on arise tv who daily bust your heads daily with truths.

Hypocrisy stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by EagleSquare1(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2023
Did you even read Mr. Amadi’s tweet where he apologised? He said his earlier tweet was in reference to the PG story! What is the PG story? Is it about posting pictures without permission? What are you even defending? If you were a defence lawyer your client would go to jail or pay heavy fine

ChybuzzDD:

He said posting the picture was unnecessary, that means inappropriate.
Of course, it's inappropriate to post someone's pictures without their permission.
He wasn't saying the picture didn't belong to the CJN or that the CJN didn't travel to the UK or that the news relating to the picture is fake.
Re: Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola by EagleSquare1(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2023
Well, talk is cheap. I give up on you and rest my case.

ChybuzzDD:

The picture was taken at MMIA on his way to the UK
There's nothing fake about it.
The only contentious issue is whether he actually met with Tinubu or not. No one is sure about that.
The picture was only posted to support the claim that he travelled to the UK, which the Supreme court has also confirmed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.