Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship (24968 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner / What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by spiceadole: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

When I was single,it was physical abuse.
Cheating not part of it as sex was not involved.

Now,I'm married.
Infidelity and domestic violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by lekjons(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I disagreed

Some men would prefer experience lady over inexperience

Intimacy is key in a union and if he is not sastified he will go out

I don’t disregard that virginity is beautiful but some women came across the wrong guys doesn’t mean because they end up settling down the men would prefer virgins over them

What other value do you bring to the table aside virginity

Men are now wise

They want value this days

False
Only men who needs women for sex alone wants that..

No man wants to marry a lady that's been ran through..
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by shineeye1: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
virginprincess:
Cheating, dishonesty and poverty.

Good gal. I hope you sef faithful, truthful and get your own money and not a parasite...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Odebayo4010(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
virginprincess:

You can't escape anyone of them,but why can't you choose your pain among them and live with it
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by tfash96(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, most of them do hide it. I once asked a guy I like here on nairaland if he smokes and drink and he quickly denied it. When I left nairaland I was still following and boom I read where he wrote that he’s been off beer for a while due to his fitness journey and recently craving for it badly. I shock ehn and just shook my head. These guys can lie ehn
You're single.Singlen't You?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by histemple: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

But don't also feel entitled to the pussy especially when you never pay bride price

You make pussy look like a commodity. Sex in a relationship is not given or taken, both adults enjoy it. The pleasure is mutual.
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by HomeTutorsPro: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss
Fast and furious.
In less than one week, her mother called me and was praying for our relationship.
I was like "WTF"!!
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by WhereMyLoud: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
naijapikin2:
Cheating on me...

That's an unforgivable sin for me..

That's a high price to demand from a lady, and that's exactly what I also pay.
And you pray the Lord prayer everyday say "forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us"

With those words to condemn yourself.
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by optm(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Disrespect and lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Kyrx(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Disrespect, arrogance, unintelligence, cheating & dirtiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Idaytesj29(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Omo you came prepare

Guys take note

She has a lot of baggage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Samantha124:
If I find out that he's someone else's baby daddy or he has a baby outside when we're together, then I'm done.

I doesn't matter whether we just met or we've been married for 10 or 20 years, I'm not going to play step mother to someone else's baby.
. Selfish girl lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
I met her 3 days ago... right now her house rent will expire this month end and she needs 60k to complete it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by OBTOREPA(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
virginprincess:
What of VERY FAITHFULL, TRUETHFUL, POVERTY AND FEAR OF GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Xmen149(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hope you all know that deal breaker is different from manageable traits..

Deal breaker means relationship ends no questions asked.

Manageable traits are the ones you don't want or like but it can be worked on or managed.

Deal breakers are usually not much for individuals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by tunize(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
As long as you are loyal to your partner definitely you deserve loyalty back

Sometimes you can be loyal and get disloyalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by ciencee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
To the ladies, if you want to have a piece of mind;
Don't marry a man that belongs to a secret society,
Don't marry a cultist,

We are living in a strange world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by OBTOREPA(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
An Accounting officer with 3 to 5 years working experience is needed.

Tag & share to someone who might need this information

To learn more about this job, click on the link 👇

https://digitalbimpe..com/2023/03/an-accounting-officer-with-3-to-5-years.html
What's the pay expectation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Natbrowny: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nobody likes or wants cheating but its almost common knowledge that its bound to happen in 95 outa 100 relationships

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by xevove2061: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Is the poverty for me

Thank you for sharing

How much do you make a month? Its interesting how women like you cannot boast of a steady income, but expect another to be well to do. Talking about double standard and hypocrisy. Broke arse thing.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Tony4000: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your husband day heaven already, go and meet him there
Rokiat:
1 Abuse of any kind

2 neglectful guys

3 50/50 niggas

4 misogynistic dudes

5 body odours of any kind.

6 bad in bed/unromantic

7 broke niggas

8 unfaithful dudes

9 Alcoholics and smokers

10 Bare minimum men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
At least I'm being honest.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's better than ill treating someone else's child.
ZaddyG:
. Selfish girl lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by jayAjoku(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lies Just don’t lie to me , Even if you dey do hookup no lie give me simple and short and I won’t lie to you to begin with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by loswhite(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
We are on this table

Great sex is key

You are everywhere....lol. Just write the epistle once and let others write abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Flier: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rokiat:
1 Abuse of any kind

2 neglectful guys

3 50/50 niggas

4 misogynistic dudes

6 bad in bed/unromantic

7 broke niggas

8 unfaithful dudes

9 Alcoholics and smokers

10 Bare minimum men

1)Clinging

2)Keep Many friends

3)Talkative

4)Piecing and tattoo

5)Alcoholics and smokers

6)Broke girls

7)Broke girls

cool Flat Ass

9) Abuse of any kind

10)Keeping late nights

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by rotvick(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lies which will result to breakdown in trust...no trust no love,no love no relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by loswhite(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Moniya4Real:

But almost all men prefer a virgin as a wife dear. I wasn’t a virgin before I got married md my spouse wasn’t either but, you know what her past life greatly affected our union ,
What about your past life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by treatise: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss
HYPOCRISY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by placeofallure(f): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

I hate a lousy mouth who can't keep things to himself or between us.

That would be it for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dishonesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by nonny1212: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
When you denie me of kpekus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by stevups(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rokiat:
1 Abuse of any kind

2 neglectful guys

3 50/50 niggas

4 misogynistic dudes

6 bad in bed/unromantic

7 broke niggas

8 unfaithful dudes

9 Alcoholics and smokers

10 Bare minimum men

I just checked you out, you too are not bad at all.. you deserve the best, wait don't rush clean babe

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Best Ex / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.