Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin (32298 Views)

Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Eriggayabdem: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ara agbala sp hundeyin...na idiotic things una dey quick see..
I just murdered two kiorkior(fowl) in cold blood right now....
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Squirrel1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:
You're mad ni...

Come nd arrest me now if any Animal misbehave cross my lane I go deal with the animal without Mercy nd roll the animal put for my pot...

This people making all this Law sef and they eat Fish, Cow, Pig 🐷🐖🐖🐷, Dog 🐕🐕🐶 Goat 🐐🐐 and Chicken 🐔🍗 are doz one not animals you go arrest tire.....
animal in human form
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by profbana231: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
So ,if I kill mosquito for my room , I would be jail .....this law self get as it be.....
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Muderers are walking freely in the society , deal with that one first. They play with everything in this country.
Handling both is mutually exclusive abi undecided
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Kaycee54321(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
This thread be giving the book of Leviticus vibes

Must be how the Israelites felt when those laws were being read out to them all those years ago

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by smile11s(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by SirLakes: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
But una dey give protection to animals that hurts human during election in Lagos
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by ApostlePaul14: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
English is our problem in dis country.
It means if you kill or injure d listed animals because u have the intention to steal it u are liable to go to jail
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by rickleye: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:
Meaning that anyone who kills a Bat would be jailed?

Yep ! 2 years . Lol
But proof is on the prosecutor to prove that you intact killed the BAT .

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by marsup: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
In Nigeria...
Hahaha!
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment - SP Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1639523902509441024?t=3sypF38zXTlC5CoC6ji-qw&s=19

Please how do you lawfully kill a goat? Get a license? Lol.. una no go kill me with laugh today
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Lannyjoe4u: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
.. boom
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Vyzz: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tommydare:
Including chickens, goats and cows. We should all be ready to become vegetarians abi?

Americans have these laws and the still can eat chicken and beef.

It won't stop us from eating livestock. It's just stops animal cruelty for no just cost

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by vickthourh(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dog is not included..
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Omoawoke: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
FanRong:

If not that this is nairaland , i for call you Afornja.

Tell your people to release the latest fake news
We are waiting
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Jossibest(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
If I should slaughter goat or fowl then I will go prison.
Bandit are killing people here and there and no body is after them to be arrested
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
He should go and arrest them at the abattoir
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by symbianDON(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by socrates007: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
This man is an American/UK wannabe. Why not talk about animals in uniform that kills innocent citizens at the slightest provocations.
He act as if he cares for sanctity of lives ,go to police stations and facilities to see for yourselves how lives doesn't mean anything to these people.
This man like to dey whyne Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by toprealman: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Meanwhile know assassins and murderers are moving about with impunity
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Nyanabo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Such laws don't work in zootopia. Nigeria is lawless.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by countryman13: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment - SP Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1639523902509441024?t=3sypF38zXTlC5CoC6ji-qw&s=19
Meaning that animal police dt unlawfully killed d innocent woman on 25/12/2022 should have died by hanging now. Thunder 🔥 U n Ur generation! Beast
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by udemzyudex(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
You better hire town crier carry go Ondo and Edo state or come personally tell one nairaland Hunter for here.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by igogo2015: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
And what about the people that killed fellow human being? What have you done to them ? And you are here talikng anout the right of animal. What define your unlawfully about the dog or rat i own and trained with my money. Pack well joor.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Lucymercy: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
TMSMedia:

l dey kill mosquitos well... please come and arrest me.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Jetro033: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=inoki247 post=122055124]You're mad ni...

Come nd arrest me now if any Animal misbehave cross my lane I go deal with the animal without Mercy nd roll the animal put for my pot... Someone can't wilfully or unlawfully kill animal
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Mayeldah(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Arrest MC Oluomo first, before you start to dey quote obsolete laws

Idiat!
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Antoeni(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
See this Mumu Police PRO , And Him Dey Eat Bush meat, GrassCutter for that Matter
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Lannyjoe4u: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hmm
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Jessee090(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Deny Inserting Broomsticks Into Evans joystick / Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video) / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.