Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin (32295 Views)

Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment β€” Police / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by kazyhm(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Meaning the Nigeria police have not been doing their work diligently then.....what about all the sallah Ram been slaughtered every every year ?
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by lereinter(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Werey olopa

Unlawful killings of human being hasn't been caught

Werey
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by sharone21(f): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:
Meaning that anyone who kills a Bat would be jailed?

No, there is a current case of an American bull dog( if I can remember) that strayed mistakenly from the owner's house and even when they saw it in another house in the estates, instead of them handing it over to the owner after all, it didn't hurt anyone, the security there said he received instructions to kill it.... This is imported dog ooo not bingo and right in the presence of the brother of the owner, they shot it and while the fog cried and tried running to meet the brother, it was cornered and shot more( about total of 3 bullets).

I'm not a fan to pets as such, but this one ooo is criminal offence. The owner is still grieving and it is a woman.

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by luckyz4rea(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
During elections, Threats were issued to human lives by known persons, you saw it, but no investigation or arrests. Now you talking of Animal lives. Whether you are a human or an animal, we will know eventually by your actions
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Harrynight(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Well, I jus kill cat as we speak and I'm cooking it immediately
Come and beat me
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Theoarhics: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
No.more killing of rats and mosquitoes again.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Sleekfingers: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Quest7777:
Meaning all my Calabar brothers are liable to imprisonment. cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You go like Vawulence.....

Even some Ondo dog eaters are liable too. ....

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Sleekfingers: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kayyus09:
Ileya is coming cool

But killing of Ram , camels , cow , goats is not unlawful na .....
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Sleekfingers: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
thatigboman:
This one is quoting number 450. Share the entire document with all Nigerians

Abi?
They will start using this section of the law to start extorting ignorance Nigerians.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by yahoodetector: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Iliveforever:
This man must be very stupid.

Mc oluomo threatened a whole tribe and he did nothing, but he’s here to tell me about the penalties involved in killing and animal.

I’ll slaughter goats and chickens on Easter Day, come and arrest me

Oga, go and read it again.

They said "willfully kills an animal unlawfully"...if you kill a goat or chicken you "bought" with your money, the law doesn't affect you.

But if your neighbor's goat strays into your compound and is eating perhaps scrap from your bin and you angrily throw a stone at it or hit it with a stick in annoyance and it dies, and the owner sues you to court, that is where the law comes into place.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Sirbuchi10: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ™„ see dem they don come again
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Corridon: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
sharone21:

No, there is a current case of an American bull dog( if I can remember) that strayed mistakenly from the owner's house and even when they saw it in another house in the estates, instead of them handing it over to the owner after all, it didn't hurt anyone, the security there said he received instructions to kill it.... This is imported dog ooo not bingo and right in the presence of the brother of the owner, they shot it and while the fog cried and tried running to meet the brother, it was cornered and shot more( about total of 3 bullets).

I'm not a fan to pets as such, but this one ooo is criminal offence. The owner is still grieving and it is a woman.
That's too bad. I don't support such.

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Corridon: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
rickleye:

Yep ! 2 years . Lol
But proof is on the prosecutor to prove that you intact killed the BAT .
grin grin
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by spencekat(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Quest7777:
Meaning all my Calabar brothers are liable to imprisonment. cool
Plus Akwa Ibom,Ekiti and Ondo

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Christian07(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
IMPARTIAL:
I killed a rat this morning.

Will is be jailed? πŸ₯΅

Drop ur location and see what happens
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Hungerbadoo: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Muderers are walking freely in the society , deal with that one first. They play with everything in this country.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by hardbody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Vyzz:
cry

Mehn that Dog was shot for no reason...

It was heartbreaking watching it bleed out scared.

Naija suppose implement laws that will protect animals and pets

I agree with you completely. The pastor that gave the order and the person that shot the dog should be tried. As at yesterday, they hadn't released the carcass to the owner of the dog who requested it for burial. I hope they have nt eaten the poor animal.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Chris2863(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Exmilitant:
Animals not to be killed should be clearly mentioned. People kill dogs for meat, snake for being a danger.

that kind law no clear!
always read oga
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by favour32(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fear Nigeria police.
One of them say Oluomo na comedian like I go dye.
This one don crawl out after election crises.
E be hide before.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by remsonik(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
If a dog strays into my compound I will kill it. I have had experiences of pet dogs, jumping and playing with it owners but when he lays eyes on strangers it starts harassing them. I have lost a pry school friend to dog bite years back. The old father collapsed to an alsatian dog harassment few months back and his blood pressure treatment isn't doing well to his old age
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by LagosG: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:
Point is, if you kill any animal that it's ownership can be claimed by another person hence the use of the word stolen because if you kill someone's animal without their permission you have also stolen the animal.

I no be lawyer but it's pretty easy to understand. So if the bat belongs to someone you could potentially go to prison for killing it. Good thing is most people can be begged to drop the case.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Southwestidiot: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment - SP Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1639523902509441024?t=3sypF38zXTlC5CoC6ji-qw&s=19
Arrest all Muslim then ,for killing rams and cow during Ramadan. Useless filthy law
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by formenew: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
amazing
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by GenFunction: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:
...this excludes bat,anyother animal killed na offense
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Sprinklepee: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment - SP Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1639523902509441024?t=3sypF38zXTlC5CoC6ji-qw&s=19
dey play, just dey play. If i hear,any animal wey enter my trap na pot ooo, things hard these days. So now we nor fit pursue fowl again, omo make i nor talk how the hustler go react first.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Harmless1b(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigeria no dey start wetin you no fit end abeg.... How far naira redesign? It later turn out to be a suffering to ur subjects..

Before you apply this kind law, first expand and build more cells
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by OmoOshodi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Many people are going to jail after Ileya festival......Ram killing festival

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by BluntCrazeMan: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Someone will unlawfully kill more than one human beings and go scot-free...

Now, you're trying to pretend that you guys love animals..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Kwinity(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
This country sha!!! Instead of focusing on creating jobs for the youths undecided undecided
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by BarrElChapo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Who knows the country the lawmakers went to copy and paste this act πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by shonepa(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Its the law, how the law is translated is importan. E.g killing someones dog/cattle etc. is a crime.

He made this public, becos of the incident that happend some days back.

Estate security killing a resident's dog.
The resident reported his missing dog to the security agents,

they later found the dog and the owner identified the dog.

They went ahead and shoot the dog. Thats murder!

inoki247:
You're mad ni...

Come nd arrest me now if any Animal misbehave cross my lane I go deal with the animal without Mercy nd roll the animal put for my pot...

This people making all this Law sef and they eat Fish, Cow, Pig πŸ·πŸ–πŸ–πŸ·, Dog πŸ•πŸ•πŸΆ Goat 🐐🐐 and Chicken πŸ”πŸ— are doz one not animals you go arrest tire.....
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Angrymode: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is Mosquito also among because I just killed one that trespassed in to my bedroom? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal / Woman Found Dead In Fulani Settlement In Kwara, Body Parts Missing / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.