Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin (32270 Views)

Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment β€” Police / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by nnamdi640: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is it lawfully to kill a ram, chicken and cow
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by MMempire(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
But head of Lagos state park management can do and undo and go scotfree.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by chudez0147(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mr CP be ready to arrest nairalanders. Lol πŸ˜‚. Na here them dey ki animals pass
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by juman(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wild animals are not included in the list.
Not good enough.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by shoprite: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
In a country where jungle justice on humans is the order of the day and culprits never brought to book undecided
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Gabbriell: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
What of self defense?

If persin goat attack me, am liable to kill it as an act of self defense.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Robinmido(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
So lai dis now i no go kill fowl chop abi?πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ™„if na joke make una stop am ooo. Na small thing dey vex me
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by shoprite: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
nnamdi640:
Is it lawfully to kill a ram, chicken and cow

SP . . .Oya begin dey draw the line o because Sallah dey come and Xmas go follow . . .Not to mention wetin dey happen for abatoir daily! lipsrsealed
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by DimIsaac10(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
We too dey joke in this country
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Igboslayer: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:
Meaning that anyone who kills a Bat would be jailed?
Only Urchins reason like this.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by frowland(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Muderers are walking freely in the society , deal with that one first. They play with everything in this country.

Before you rush to type rubish, read this. That is the basis for that twit.

https://twitter.com/bdforex4/status/1638672026159251457?s=46&t=IZTtXLS16AJMtrL5VW7UVQ
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by iammolise(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
And people who maimed and murdered humans who were only trying to excercise their civil rights all in the name of "election" were not investigated and brought to book and are roaming Scott free... This country is a joke. angry
Make we just dey play for dis country.
Make we dey play undecided
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Tommydare(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Clown! But when they serve you chicken or goat meat you go eat am. On Christmas day, you go still kill chicken abi no be so? Anyone that one to preach about animal right should be a vegetarian.

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by just2endowed: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corridon:
Meaning that anyone who kills a Bat would be jailed?

No he is trying to tell us why cows are more important than humans.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by frowland(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:
You're mad ni...

Come nd arrest me now if any Animal misbehave cross my lane I go deal with the animal without Mercy nd roll the animal put for my pot...

This people making all this Law sef and they eat Fish, Cow, Pig πŸ·πŸ–πŸ–πŸ·, Dog πŸ•πŸ•πŸΆ Goat 🐐🐐 and Chicken πŸ”πŸ— are doz one not animals you go arrest tire.....

This is the basis for that message from the Police. Sometimes some messages makes one appear foolish.

https://twitter.com/bdforex4/status/1638672026159251457?s=46&t=IZTtXLS16AJMtrL5VW7UVQ
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by BetterChurch: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
We must respect all life. Doing otherwise is against the spiritual laws

TMSMedia:
Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment - SP Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1639523902509441024?t=3sypF38zXTlC5CoC6ji-qw&s=19
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by sonofElElyon: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment - SP Hundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1639523902509441024?t=3sypF38zXTlC5CoC6ji-qw&s=19

He should be direct and just say "a cow"
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Tommydare(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
If obi comes, na inside his wife...
Emma513:
FIRST, ARREST ALL TINUBU URCHINS THEY ARE ALL ANIMALS... OBI IS COMING
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by IMPARTIAL: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
I killed a rat this morning.

Will is be jailed? πŸ₯΅
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by meobizy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Illiterate Nairalanders. The law holds only if the animal is owned. A random civet in a forest doesn’t count.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Tommydare(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
U dey mind him. They advocate for any rights but they enjoy chicken at restaurants. Or there is no cruelty in slaughtering innocent chickens?
Opolopoopolonio:
All these obsolete laws that were bequeathed to us by the British... angry

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by FireUpNow(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Running to my neighbors house to arrest the boy who killed my rabbit.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Tommydare(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Including chickens, goats and cows. We should all be ready to become vegetarians abi?
Vyzz:
cry

Mehn that Dog was shot for no reason...

It was heartbreaking watching it bleed out scared.

Naija suppose implement laws that will protect animals and pets
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by DMCY: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

So if I kill rat, cockroach and mosquitoes now I don enter soupπŸ˜‚
Dey play!
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Ameduedwin: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
The idiot no arrest those people that treath and killed innocent people for these election, the useless Man look away and ignore every report given from defferent quarter of a country like nothing happened. He suddenly know the animals Right and failed to protect citizens. Nonsense
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by achimendy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

People that murdered voters on election day are still walking freely and you're here talking about murdering of animals .

What a misplaced priority.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by tellwisdom: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mumu, after smoking his usual grass.

He go rush come online de quote law wey Saraki and Dino melaye write. Anu mpam angry
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by kkonyeji(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

This man talks too much
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by FanRong: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Thats to say those guys working in Abbatoir that kills cows has reserved life imprisonment for their tenth generation.

Omo!

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by bablon20(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
I hope this bastard isn't trying to come after the Muslims because he knows they will surely kill rams during the ileya festival.

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by FanRong: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

obidients, any fake news today?

Abeg drop one fake news make boys use hold body.

Did Biden disguise as Bin laden to hold secret meeting with Obi? or did Putin disguise as stripper to meet Tinubu dressed as hunter grin

Obedients fit kill person grin
If not that this is nairaland , i for call you Afornja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.