Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) (3626 Views)

I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Which person disappointment
Wo comot for here jare , peace be unto you. Whatever you wish for my tribe , may it be unto you personally and just you. Make nothing do my in laws for imo state
You don't yorubas at all. There is nothing they have not done to create another war in the East as all the advantage they got from the first war have been overtaken by Igbos. They thought east would have been burning by now but the peace over her is a big disappointment to them. SW will be distabilized if any happen and Tinubu is removed. We saw it during naira swap after Tinubu outburst.

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Asiwaju is your president and there's nothing okoro (5%) can do about it.

Meanwhile, you okoros are heating up the polity because your son giringory failed woefully. I am telling you that, that war you're looking for will ONLY start and end in the South East. After you're dealt with a 2nd time, we will again say no victor, no vanquished.
Be ready for northern occupation of SW after thiefnubuu is disgraced. Igbos will not intervene this time around. Na you wey no wan learn from history

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Thank God you de reason like this. Bad government you condemn in Abia, we condemn too and worked hard to change it. But criticize any SW government and watch yoruba take side in tribal solidarity

Still making the same mistake , name one instance that SW gov has made errors and every Yoruba has come together to take their side ? Apc is dominant here in the southwest but Tinubu’s nephew lost the Yoruba ancestral home Osun state to Adeleke who has no previous political knowledge, the biggest state in the SW , Oyo state is PDP and not Apc , so what evidence do you have to support your claim ?

When Igboho came up , we supported him in solidarity, but when he started to do too much we condemned him and abandoned him in solidarity. I cannot say the same for the East with all the UGM and IPOB running around , Igbo men fighting Igbo men for opening shop on Monday
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

You don't yorubas at all. There is nothing they have not done to create another war in the East as all the advantage they got from the first war have been overtaken by Igbos. They thought east would have been burning by now but the peace over her is a big disappointment to them. SW will be distabilized if any happen and Tinubu is removed. We saw it during naira swap after Tinubu outburst.
First of all which peace is in south east ? But let’s not go there as it’s a touchy subject

The Naira swap was felt all over Nigeria, so that cannot be used as an example, especially as Tinubu was the only that condemned it. One might argue that Tinubu is the only one that wanted peace..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Nobody insulted you , I’m trying to be patient and reasonable, but you begin with insults
Insults that you cannot say to my face
But I’ll let that go

Tinubu won the election by diplomacy and building connections that has spawned decades, sowing goodwill with strategic people in strategic places and crossing party lines from Amaechi to Wike to El Rufai to Ganduje to Buhari to Makinde.

He rigged , they all did. All three of them. But alliances is what gets you into office not insults and bullying, we can do better
And we are telling you that alliance with the suffering masses is the way to properly win election which Peter Obi built through his lifetime. The masses vote not Ganduje and El Rufai.

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Oh oh , I shall talk to my people too ,but now I’m seeing this from the perspective of a Yoruba man. I think this whole thing began when Obi started to contest and some people started to call anyone that supported or voted Tinubu all sort of names. ( I might be wrong , I’m obviously biased)
I think that’s when Obidient movement started to lose goodwill. I support Obi but you can’t call my mother and my uncle names because she decides to support Tinubu , that is not done
Bring out the corn from your pocket oga

The whole Nigeria know who is the tribalists between Igbos and Yorubas ..Igbo man ran to oba palace for help he was brought out by the traditional rulers for thugs to beat ...no Igbo man can do that
.Yorubas pointing out there friends ,neighbors and co workers as Igbos ...Igbos would never do that

Yorubas have casted creating 100 million account won't save you people

2 Likes

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

First of all which peace is in south east ? But let’s not go there as it’s a touchy subject

The Naira swap was felt all over Nigeria, so that cannot be used as an example, especially as Tinubu was the only that condemned it. One might argue that Tinubu is the only one that wanted peace..
He wanted peace but his urchins burnt banks? Did you see wounded voters or destroyed ballot boxes anywhere in the East or street protest as we have in Abuja and nassarawa? Yorubas are dreaming, the real crises will soon envelope SW after thiefnubuu disgrace

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

And we are telling you that alliance with the suffering masses is the way to properly win election which Peter Obi built through his lifetime. The masses vote not Ganduje and El Rufai.
And that is why I supported Peter Obi

I’m telling you categorically that it’s people like you , that lost Obi the election. And when he contest again 2027 , he will probably lose again if nothing changes. Masses vote and masses win elections, so why alienate a big chunk of the masses by insulting them ? Now see you remembering things that happened in 1966 , does that help Obi or affect him ?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by skj1377(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Oga, let us all join hands together to support biafra. Ibo people are different from every other tribe in Nigeria so best is either regional autonomy or peaceful separation. The international passport should be tribal hence forth. Every tribe has to speak for himself locally and internationally. Nigeria will need a lot of reforms going forward.
Corona22:
My name is Ayomide ,obviously a Yoruba man. I’m a Christian and I have no political affiliation. This should not be important to clarify but that’s the current state of the country nowadays. I’ve spent most of life in the southwest , so my opinion will be shaped only by what I’ve experienced in the southwest alone.

I’m utterly disgusted and disappointed with the current state of affairs in our country today. How did we get it so wrong ? We’ve decided to pick sides and fight each other based on affiliations that mean nothing in the greater scheme of things for politicians that look at us as statistics and not people.

I supported Peter Obi because I wanted a breathe of fresh air , because Tinubu is obviously too old and physically unfit to withstand the rigors of being president. I’m not sure he can steer us in the right path in this ever evolving world as befits a country as great as Nigeria. He obviously belongs to an older generation and he doesn’t seem to have the capabilities to “converse” ( for the lack of a befitting word )with other world leaders of the world. That is my personal opinion that I’m entitled to, my constitutional right. I did not vote Obi because I’m Igbo or because I’m a Christian.

But Tinubu has won.

I’ll say this to the Igbos that are justifiably angry and bitter and have been insulting Yorubas ( I know a lot of Igbo people that have not insulted anyone and they have my respect and thanks and such people is exempt from this) , They are bad , tribalistic people in all tribes. Painting us all with the same brush will only create enemies where they was previously none.

I’m Yoruba. And when you attack the Yoruba tribe as a whole , you attack me as well and my natural inclination is to pick a side. Let this narrative that all Yoruba hate all Igbo die and let us all move on from this. Old people fight is not young people fight. Why are we inheriting our grandfathers beef ? The people that did evil against the Igbos are long dead and facing their judgement. This generation is meant to be different. Let it be so and let us have one Nigeria instead of a divided one
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

The whole Nigeria know who is the tribalists between Igbos and Yorubas ..Igbo man ran to oba palace for help he was brought out by the traditional rulers for thugs to beat ...no Igbo man can do that
.Yorubas pointing out there friends ,neighbors and co workers as Igbos ...Igbos would never do that

Don’t spread fake news , he ran to Oba palace and he he was handed over to the police. That was the safest and politically correct thing to do. Do you think he would have been safer if he was denied entry ?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by NewestNigerian: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Gbogbowa:
indian hemp will not allow them reason well, awon amugbo, first of all we yoruba need to apologize to the ibos for all that happened in lagos and justice must be giving to those affected if not omode bu iroko oboju weyin....

Apologise to Igbos? We need to stop making it appear like only the Igbos are at the dead end of leadership shambles in Nigeria and Lagos.

All tribes including Yorubas, Hausas, Edos, Tivs etc are victims of wickedness played by our Politicians. We all suffered fuel scarcity, cash scarcity and agberosm.

Majority of my friends are Igbos and I love them deep heartedly. But we must stop making it appear like Igbos are the only victims of Leadership failure in Lagos.
Let's put on the right argument please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Same cowards shouting "one Nigeria" and can't declare a separate country of their own. There will never be another war in the east for them to take advantage of. They must embrace the consequences of being in the same country with Igbos

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Moreover I’ve had my account for years , other accounts for even longer that I’ve forgotten the password too. Nobody is creating any accounts because of you , you’re not that important.

Regarding Yoruba pointing out , that happens vice versa too. All over the world sef. Go look for white man living in a predominantly black neighborhood and check if they won’t call white boy
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
NewestNigerian:

Apologise to Igbos? We need to stop making it appear like only the Igbos are at the dead end of leadership shambles in Nigeria and Lagos.

All tribes including Yorubas, Hausas, Edos, Tivs etc are victims of wickedness played by our Politicians. We all suffered fuel scarcity, cash scarcity and agberosm.

Majority of my friends are Igbos and I love them deep heartedly. But we must stop making it appear like Igbos are the only victims of Leadership failure in Lagos.
Let's put on the right argument please.
It's the yoruba establishment that make it look so in order confuse the suffering masses and perpetuate themselves in power. The yoruba masses always fall for it, that's the problem

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Moreover I’ve had my account for years , other accounts for even longer that I’ve forgotten the password too. Nobody is creating any accounts because of you , you’re not that important.

Regarding Yoruba pointing out , that happens vice versa too. All over the world sef. Go look for white man living in a predominantly black neighborhood and check if they won’t call white boy
Stop talking nonsense. Come openly and defend your tribe. Stop being clever by half

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
I’ve not insulted anyone in this thread up to this point , neither have I resulted into emotional outburst. Only cold clean facts. If you want to discuss , let us discuss.If anyone insults me you’re only proving your detractors right. I won’t say more than that.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

You really think so ? Why ? If you understand Nigeria politics well and how votes are being spread from region to region you’ll know that Tinubu won. It’s very clear to see. I know Obi will be President someday though , but not if his supporters are out here insulting everybody
Are you aware are they many other tribes that created a social media with igbo name to attack other tribe so they will label them igbo ?

No reasonable Obi supporter will go around insulting people.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Stop talking nonsense. Come openly and defend your tribe. Stop being clever by half
I’m not defending my tribe God forbid , I’m only saying the truth as I see it. That’s all you’ve been doing , defending your tribe.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by T9ksy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Still making the same mistake , name one instance that SW gov has made errors and every Yoruba has come together to take their side ? Apc is dominant here in the southwest but Tinubu’s nephew lost the Yoruba ancestral home Osun state to Adeleke who has no previous political knowledge, the biggest state in the SW , Oyo state is PDP and not Apc , so what evidence do you have to support your claim ?

When Igboho came up , we supported him in solidarity, but when he started to do too much we condemned him and abandoned him in solidarity
. I cannot say the same for the East with all the UGM and IPOB running around , Igbo men fighting Igbo men for opening shop on Monday

I was really enjoying your submissions so far until I saw the bolded lines, above.

Can you please expatiate on what exactly igboho did that that convince you that he's doing "too much" and consequently, abandoned him in gaol?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Are you aware are they many other tribes that created a social media with igbo name to attack other tribe so they will label them igbo ?

No reasonable Obi supporter will go around insulting people.

My opinion exactly, Anyone that truly admires Obi would not insult anyone , he’s a classy man , but I think his movement has been infiltrated by Ipob buuut that’s a discussion for another day

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
God bless you so much

When he was fighting against the herdsmen , I was all for it , but when he was causing insurrection all in the name of Yoruba nation was when people like me started to get puzzled.

I saw the writing on the wall and I knew he wanted to become something , inspire something that I’m not sure all Yoruba people wants.Most (not all) Igbo I’ve met wants Biafra ,but have you ever met up to 5 people that has ever championed for Yoruba nation ?

Shey you get me ?
T9ksy:

I was really enjoying your submissions so far until I saw the bolded lines, above.

Can you please expatiate on what exactly igboho did that that convince you that he's doing "too much" and consequently, abandoned him in gaol?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

It's the yoruba establishment that make it look so in order confuse the suffering masses and perpetuate themselves in power. The yoruba masses always fall for it, that's the problem
Why are you intent on miseducating yourself on people you clearly know nothing about ?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
We do not abandon him completely though , we still respect him for him bravery and strength, but he should not allow himself to be an instrument of war and division , we don’t need 2 Nnamdi Kanu in one country. We actually do like Nigeria
T9ksy:

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by chinchum(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
My name is Ayomide ,obviously a Yoruba man. I’m a Christian and I have no political affiliation. This should not be important to clarify but that’s the current state of the country nowadays. I’ve spent most of life in the southwest , so my opinion will be shaped only by what I’ve experienced in the southwest alone.

I’m utterly disgusted and disappointed with the current state of affairs in our country today. How did we get it so wrong ? We’ve decided to pick sides and fight each other based on affiliations that mean nothing in the greater scheme of things for politicians that look at us as statistics and not people.

I supported Peter Obi because I wanted a breathe of fresh air , because Tinubu is obviously too old and physically unfit to withstand the rigors of being president. I’m not sure he can steer us in the right path in this ever evolving world as befits a country as great as Nigeria. He obviously belongs to an older generation and he doesn’t seem to have the capabilities to “converse” ( for the lack of a befitting word )with other world leaders of the world. That is my personal opinion that I’m entitled to, my constitutional right. I did not vote Obi because I’m Igbo or because I’m a Christian.

But Tinubu has won.

I’ll say this to the Igbos that are justifiably angry and bitter and have been insulting Yorubas ( I know a lot of Igbo people that have not insulted anyone and they have my respect and thanks and such people is exempt from this) , They are bad , tribalistic people in all tribes. Painting us all with the same brush will only create enemies where they was previously none.

I’m Yoruba. And when you attack the Yoruba tribe as a whole , you attack me as well and my natural inclination is to pick a side. Let this narrative that all Yoruba hate all Igbo die and let us all move on from this. Old people fight is not young people fight. Why are we inheriting our grandfathers beef ? The people that did evil against the Igbos are long dead and facing their judgement. This generation is meant to be different. Let it be so and let us have one Nigeria instead of a divided one
Peace
The problem with people like you is that you feel you are suing for peace with like minded people, but reverse is the case. I used to reason similarly like you some years back in my early and mid 20s. Read history books and understand who you are dealing with. Nothing has changed. At first, i thought they may be suffering post war trauma, but check their actions pre biafran war. University of Ibadan anf University of Lagos first Vice chancellors were not ibos by just mere circumstance. Azikwe did not almost become western region premier by mere circumstance, western region did not split and have mid western region by mere circumstance. Ibos were not mass sacked from Northern region civil service by mere circumstance. Ask yourself why Lagos Ibos (overwhelming majority)vote one way in the local elections?

The general majority of ibos think differently than you assume they are. Ibos like to dominate and control others, even though they dont have the intelligence and also engage in vain glorying, so it is more brawn with little brain. Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and this applies to sizable majority of ibos and they accuse you of the same thing they are primarily guilty of I really feel sorry for Yorubas that were won over with propaganda and gaslightling by the obidient movement, i know it could have been me some15 years ago.

Remember this "you cant be liberal minded with someone who is not liberal minded; you will lose"

If i come to you asking you to lend me money and in my heart i believe you are a dunce if you lend me the money and i possibly don't plan to pay back, You have done no wrong wanting to provide me the loan. However, if you figure out my agenda and still proceed you deserve to be punished.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Why are you intent on miseducating yourself on people you clearly know nothing about ?
You are the one who knows nothing. It's funny how your people don't even know that you are the region likely to experience violence soon. Your greatest mistake is not seeing things from national perspective but from we vs igbos myopic angles only

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Starboytwo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
I’ve not insulted anyone in this thread up to this point , neither have I resulted into emotional outburst. Only cold clean facts. If you want to discuss , let us discuss.If anyone insults me you’re only proving your detractors right. I won’t say more than that.
I salute you. You have strength. And you have been simple, sued for peace and most importantly you do not let your emotion cloud your reasoning.

But I understand, and I think you do too, normally, the losing side will always be angry and bitter, we can see whose people have resorted to abuse from the beginning of this thread.

I like Peter Obi, not cause he is better than ASIWAJU in terms of governance etc, but I can relate with him, young vibrant etc and I’m damn tired of all these old guys. Make dem go rest.

However the fact that you can support Peter Obi and I can’t support ASIWAJU or a kwankwaso without being ridiculed, abused or bullied Was what made me and my household stopped supporting Obi.

Tinubu lost Lagos to obi, yet Yoruba’s are tribalist
Obi won %97 in Anambra but he is not a tribalist. We all know why the tribalist are. We knows.

Goodluck In being civil with these guys. Nowadays I don’t care. This election has opened everybody’s eyes. If you accuse me of tribalism I will accuse you too.

You can’t be abusing my Tribe, a sophisticated one at that, cuz you lost an election. An election you were bound to lose anyway and you expect me to open teeth and vote Obi, may amadioha strike you dead.

Fire for fire. Abuse for abuse. If war starts we all die and perish. Nobody has monopoly of violence, besides the south east needs the south west not the other way round.

Cry all you want, it’s normal to cry and vent after a big loss. We have seen you people and we are no more doing any stupid accommodating shit, you will be giving what you deserve henceforth.

Iranu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
I’m still in my Mid 20’s so maybe I should try my luck too grin

And I firmly believe than this generation is different, if I can reason with people of my generation face to face I should be able to able to do so online too. Not people like this ogbuefi person that is still stuck in the past though.

chinchum:
The problem with people like you is that you feel you are suing for peace with like minded people, but reverse is the case. I used to reason similarly like you some years back in my early and mid 20s. Read history books and understand who you are dealing with. Nothing has changed. At first, i thought they may be suffering post war trauma, but check their actions pre biafran war. University of Ibadan anf University of Lagos first Vice chancellors were not ibos by just mere circumstance. Azikwe did not almost become western region premier by mere circumstance, western region did not split and have mid western region by mere circumstance. Ibos were not mass sacked from Northern region civil service by mere circumstance. Ask yourself why Lagos Ibos (overwhelming majority)vote one way in the local election?

The general majority of ibos think differently than you assume they are. Ibos like to dominate and control others, even though they dont have the intelligence and also engage in vain glorying, so it is more brawn with little brain. Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and this applies to sizable majority of ibos and they accuse you of the same thing they are primarily guilty of I really feel sorry for Yorubas that were won over with propaganda and gaslightling by the obidient movement, i know it could have been me some15 years ago.

Remember this "you cant be liberal minded with someone who is not liberal minded; you will lose"

If i come to you asking you to lend me money and in my heart i believe you are dunce if you lend me the money and i possibly don't plan to pay back, You have done no wrong wanting to provide me the loan. However, if you figure out my agenda and still proceed you deserve to be punished.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Brendaniel: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Don’t spread fake news , he ran to Oba palace and he he was handed over to the police. That was the safest and politically correct thing to do. Do you think he would have been safer if he was denied entry ?

They arrested him instead of his attackers and locked him up for more than 3 days, what kind of help is that?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
chinchum:
The problem with people like you is that you feel you are suing for peace with like minded people, but reverse is the case. I used to reason similarly like you some years back in my early and mid 20s. Read history books and understand who you are dealing with. Nothing has changed. At first, i thought they may be suffering post war trauma, but check their actions pre biafran war. University of Ibadan anf University of Lagos first Vice chancellors were not ibos by just mere circumstance. Azikwe did not almost become western region premier by mere circumstance, western region did not split and have mid western region by mere circumstance. Ibos were not mass sacked from Northern region civil service by mere circumstance. Ask yourself why Lagos Ibos (overwhelming majority)vote one way in the local election?

If i come to you asking you to lend me money and in my heart i believe you are dunce if you lend me the money and i possibly don't plan to pay back, You have done no wrong wanting to provide me the loan. However, if you figure out my agenda and still proceed you deserve to be punished.
Una too de cry. Embrace a culture of competition or be subdued. Thiefnubuu and Buhari can't help you bro

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by T9ksy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
We do not abandon him completely though , we still respect him for him bravery and strength, but he should not allow himself to be an instrument of war and division , we don’t need 2 Nnamdi Kanu in one country. We actually do like Nigeria

Ok o, I get you.......you are a "One Nigerianist".

Oh well, I can only wish you g/luck with your love for a fake One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ah make war no start abeg 😂
Before they stop to dey give us their women as wives😂🤌

Starboytwo:
I salute you. You have strength. And you have been simple, sued for peace and most importantly you do not let your emotion cloud your reasoning.

But I understand, and I think you do too, normally, the losing side will always be angry and bitter, we can see whose people have resorted to abuse from the beginning of this thread.

I like Peter Obi, not cause he is better than ASIWAJU in terms of governance etc, but I can relate with him, young vibrant etc and I’m damn tired of all these old guys. Make dem go rest.

However the fact that you can support Peter Obi and I can’t support ASIWAJU or a kwankwaso without being ridiculed, abused or bullied Was what made me and my household stopped supporting Obi.

Tinubu lost Lagos to obi, yet Yoruba’s are tribalist
Obi won %97 in Anambra but he is not a tribalist. We all know why the tribalist are. We knows.

Goodluck In being civil with these guys. Nowadays I don’t care. This election has opened everybody’s eyes. If you accuse me of tribalism I will accuse you too.

You can’t be abusing my Tribe, a sophisticated one at that, cuz you lost an election. An election you were bound to lose anyway and you expect me to open teeth and vote Obi, may amadioha strike you dead.

Fire for fire. Abuse for abuse. If war starts we all die and perish. Nobody has monopoly of violence, besides the south east needs the south west not the other way round.

Cry all you want, it’s normal to cry and vent after a big loss. We have seen you people and we are no more doing any stupid accommodating shit, you will be giving what you deserve henceforth.

Iranu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ESN Shoot Dead Notorious Criminal On Camera (Very Disturbing Video) / Ebonyi Market That Was Newly Built Has Collapsed: Pictures / Area Boys Of Lagos and Ibadan In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.