Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) (3629 Views)

I Think Peter Obi Is Playing The Youth>>opinion. / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Afonjanawerey: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
chinchum:
The problem with people like you is that you feel you are suing for peace with like minded people, but reverse is the case. I used to reason similarly like you some years back in my early and mid 20s. Read history books and understand who you are dealing with. Nothing has changed. At first, i thought they may be suffering post war trauma, but check their actions pre biafran war. University of Ibadan anf University of Lagos first Vice chancellors were not ibos by just mere circumstance. Azikwe did not almost become western region premier by mere circumstance, western region did not split and have mid western region by mere circumstance. Ibos were not mass sacked from Northern region civil service by mere circumstance. Ask yourself why Lagos Ibos (overwhelming majority)vote one way in the local election?

The general majority of ibos think differently than you assume they are. Ibos like to dominate and control others, even though they dont have the intelligence and also engage in vain glorying, so it is more brawn with little brain. Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and this applies to sizable majority of ibos and they accuse you of the same thing they are primarily guilty of I really feel sorry for Yorubas that were won over with propaganda and gaslightling by the obidient movement, i know it could have been me some15 years ago.

Remember this "you cant be liberal minded with someone who is not liberal minded; you will lose"

If i come to you asking you to lend me money and in my heart i believe you are dunce if you lend me the money and i possibly don't plan to pay back, You have done no wrong wanting to provide me the loan. However, if you figure out my agenda and still proceed you deserve to be punished.

You see how you called whole tribe unintelligent but you forgot your over intelligent people are all over the Lagos doing Agberos, don't you think your people should be doing better with your gifted intelligence? this is why the Fulanis took Ilorin from you people,
have you listen to your elites leaders like Bayo onanuga and FFK ? Intelligent my foot

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Starboytwo:
I salute you. You have strength. And you have been simple, sued for peace and most importantly you do not let your emotion cloud your reasoning.

But I understand, and I think you do too, normally, the losing side will always be angry and bitter, we can see whose people have resorted to abuse from the beginning of this thread.

I like Peter Obi, not cause he is better than ASIWAJU in terms of governance etc, but I can relate with him, young vibrant etc and I’m damn tired of all these old guys. Make dem go rest.

However the fact that you can support Peter Obi and I can’t support ASIWAJU or a kwankwaso without being ridiculed, abused or bullied Was what made me and my household stopped supporting Obi.

Tinubu lost Lagos to obi, yet Yoruba’s are tribalist
Obi won %97 in Anambra but he is not a tribalist. We all know why the tribalist are. We knows.

Goodluck In being civil with these guys. Nowadays I don’t care. This election has opened everybody’s eyes. If you accuse me of tribalism I will accuse you too.

You can’t be abusing my Tribe, a sophisticated one at that, cuz you lost an election. An election you were bound to lose anyway and you expect me to open teeth and vote Obi, may amadioha strike you dead.

Fire for fire. Abuse for abuse. If war starts we all die and perish. Nobody has monopoly of violence, besides the south east needs the south west not the other way round.

Cry all you want, it’s normal to cry and vent after a big loss. We have seen you people and we are no more doing any stupid accommodating shit, you will be giving what you deserve henceforth.

Iranu.
Na una de cry oo. Na una open thread oo.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
T9ksy:

Ok o, I get you.......you are a "One Nigerianist".

Oh well, I can only wish you g/luck with your love for a fake One Nigeria.

It seems hopeless now , but remember how young Nigeria is , we can still get it right someday , and if not , if we end up like USSR , it won’t be proper for it to be from lack of trying. Our children might fault us for it tomorrow . US would never have have dared to try what they are trying right now if USSR is together which proves that , We are much stronger if we remain together as one , I hope one day I can convince you too lol
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Thread wey I open for peace ? You see me make any accusations ? Or shout at anyone ? Do your perceive peace making as weakness ?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Brendaniel: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

My opinion exactly, Anyone that truly admires Obi would not insult anyone , he’s a classy man , but I think his movement has been infiltrated by Ipob buuut that’s a discussion for another day

For you to even believe that IPOB thing then you have been deceived, I wanted to explain some things to you but I'm not in the moo for long discussions now.

All I can say is that you have a hood heart but you been deceived badly. You have fallen for a lot of cheap propraganda making you believe that you are fighting for something when in reality you are actually fighting for nothing but just some people's selfish ambition...

I'm not just in the mood for long write ups now....

I like to be very detailed that is why....

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Afonjanawerey: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

It seems hopeless now , but remember how young Nigeria is , we can still get it right someday , and if not , if we end up like USSR , it won’t be proper for it to be from lack of trying. Our children might fault us for it tomorrow . US would never have have dared to try what they are trying right now if USSR is together which proves that , We are much stronger if we remain together as one , I hope one day I can convince you too lol

Dude there is nothing like one Nigeria, you are been scammed, Nigeria is never going to work, I don't know how I can explain this to you
Nigeria was never destined to be together, south south as a country would have worked but It's too late now, If you have lived in another country you will understand the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Starboytwo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

since 1999 una Dey wail. Una go still continue after the 8 years of Tinubu plus another 8 years of a northerner, then maybe, we can reason Soludo or Gbadebo rhodes.

Im supporting you guys getting your own country, I’m not a 1 Nigerianist like OP. Anything I can do on my end to help you guys actualize this dream should be laid out here. Let’s get to work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
FFK is which people Elite leader ? He’s an Elite , but he’s not leading anyone , I dislike him a lot

And Thugs are everywhere in Nigeria, none of them are carrying guns and threatening anyone or blocking road. Most of these people you call thugs are actually quite friendly. You only see them as thugs because you only meet them when they are collecting money from danfo drivers or when they are being used for other people criminal purposes.
Afonjanawerey:

You see how you called whole tribe unintelligent but you forgot your over intelligent people are all over the Lagos doing Agberos, don't you think your people should be doing better with your gifted intelligence? this is why the Fulanis took Ilorin from you people,
have you listen to your elites leaders like Bayo onanuga and FFK ? Intelligent my foot
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Be ready for northern occupation of SW after thiefnubuu is disgraced. Igbos will not intervene this time around. Na you wey no wan learn from history

Dem no born the entire North well. Yoruba na their mate? The only tribe foolish enough to try to scuttle Tinubu's inauguration and presidency is the foolish 5%. And I put it to you, the war will start and end in alaibo. After you're disciplined for the 2nd time, we will send somebody to say, 'no victor, no vangquished.'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by tommy589(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
From what I observe offline, the hatred is no longer one sided like what it used to be in the past. Older people and internet are now reeling out relatable instances which makes the hatred to now be at par.
I don't see the possibility of dousing this animosity any time soon

2 Likes

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
I don’t believe I’ve fallen for propaganda, I like to think of myself as a man that forms his own opinions.

Please let me know when you’re ready, I would love to learn , tomorrow na kuku Sunday , no be say we dey go office Abi no be so 😂
Brendaniel:

For you to even believe that IPOB thing then you have been deceived, I wanted to explain some things to you but I'm not in the moo for long discussions now.

All I can say is that you have a hood heart but you been deceived badly. You have fallen for a lot of cheap propraganda making you believe that you are fighting for something when in reality you are actually fighting for nothing but just some people's selfish ambition...

I'm not just in the mood for long write ups now....

I like to be very detailed that is why....
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
I’m still in my Mid 20’s so maybe I should try my luck too grin

And I firmly believe than this generation is different, if I can reason with people of my generation face to face I should be able to able to do so online too. Not people like this ogbuefi person that is still stuck in the past though.

Stop deceiving yourself oga. We know your people and the worst you can do. I'm happy how you finally decided to vent your tribal hatred on Igbos by yourselves after attempt to push northerners into doing it for you failed woefully. Now guilty conscience is tormenting you

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Dem no born the entire North well. Yoruba na their mate? The only tribe foolish enough to try to scuttle Tinubu's inauguration and presidency is the foolish 5%. And I put it to you, the war will start and end in alaibo. After you're disciplined for the 2nd time, we will send somebody to say, 'no victor, no vangquished.'
Mugu. Go and reclaim Ilorin
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
tommy589:
From what I observe offline, the hatred is no longer one sided like what it used to be in the past. Older people and internet are now reeling out relatable instances which makes the hatred to now be at par.
I don't see the possibility of dousing this animosity any time soon
Funny thing is older people would die one day and we will become the older people….. Wetin dey happen now now now nah him we go dey sit down dey talk…. It’s an alarming idea really
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Starboytwo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Dude there is nothing like one Nigeria, you are been scammed, Nigeria is never going to work, I don't know how I can explain this to you
Nigeria was never destined to be together, south south as a country would have worked but It's too late now, If you have lived in another country you will understand the problem of Nigeria.
so how can we go about dividing the country. Let everybody go, so that it doesn’t look like some people holding other people down.

We are not a United nation, we will never be. We do not trust one another, you can’t expect me to be looking at you abuse my tribe and I don’t expect same from you too. We should stop with the useless abuse and get right to work on dividing the country or going back to regionals etc. but if you say Yoruba’s are tribalist then I will say Igbos are the king of tribalism(I’m just giving examples) we will never work. Let everyone just go to him mama house abeg. Enough of the noise abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Stop deceiving yourself oga. We know your people and the worst you can do. I'm happy how you finally decided to vent your tribal hatred on Igbos by yourselves after attempt to push northerners into doing it for you failed woefully. Now guilty conscience is tormenting you
You know nothing of my people …. I hope you find peace , and if na war you want , no p….
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Afonjanawerey: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
FFK is which people Elite leader ? He’s an Elite , but he’s not leading anyone , I dislike him a lot

And Thugs are everywhere in Nigeria, none of them are carrying guns and threatening anyone or blocking road. Most of these people you call thugs are actually quite friendly. You only see them as thugs because you only meet them when they are collecting money from danfo drivers or when they are being used for other people criminal purposes.

You might see him that way but not everybody see them that way, there are many FFk in south east too, they don't want Nigeria to work, they are ready to do everything to make sure the masses remain poor, it's like a course to Nigeria, I use to think like you before until I realize the truth.

These criminals who call themselves politicians don't want Nigerians to progress for whatever reasons known to them, If you try to change it they will finish you off.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
If that’s the only alternative , do you not see how many problems dividing this country would bring , geographically speaking , distribution of resources and wealth , even Igbo people in Lagos would suddenly become foreigners… I share your sentiments but I believe it will create more problems than it would solve
Starboytwo:
so how can we go about dividing the country. Let everybody go, so that it doesn’t look like some people holding other people down.

We are not a United nation, we will never be. We do not trust one another, you can’t expect me to be looking at you abuse my tribe and I don’t expect same from you too. We should stop with the useless abuse and get right to work on dividing the country or going back to regionals etc. but if you say Yoruba’s are tribalist then I will say Igbos are the king of tribalism(I’m just giving examples) we will never work. Let everyone just go to him mama house abeg. Enough of the noise abeg.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Afonjanawerey: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

You know nothing of my people …. I hope you find peace , and if na war you want , no p….

Nobody want war, Nigeria need to disintegrate in peace, nobody deserve to die for worthless country called nigeria,
Have you lived outside Nigeria before?

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Thread wey I open for peace ? You see me make any accusations ? Or shout at anyone ? Do your perceive peace making as weakness ?
After the dust settles, no yorubaman will ever attempt to rule this country without alliance with Igbos. It failed twice and this will be the third. Una mumu never do? Learn from Obasanjo or the North will use your head

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by hardbody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Starboytwo:

Seconded
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Nobody want war, Nigeria need to disintegrate in peace, nobody deserve to die for worthless country called nigeria,
Have you lived outside Nigeria before?
No I have not, and I don’t believe Nigeria can disintegrate in peace… both Igbo and Yoruba can and cannot lay claim to the oil , and most other resources. And don’t think for one second that the north will fold hands and watch is divide commonwealth.

So how do we divorce and who keeps the house ?

Moreover Ala igbo is landlocked , what way do you see around that problem ?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Starboytwo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

and you think we don’t know your people too?

Why would someone get %97 in an election Are there no other candidates, even if you will not vote for Tinubu, there are other guys?? But y’all come together and give your votes to your brother ONLY, is that not racism?? Abi Wetin we go calm that one?

Y’all heated the polity so much and abused everyone too much that the country is just too hot for anybody’s liking.

Una wahala too much abeg. Make dem carve una 5 state give una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

After the dust settles, no yorubaman will ever attempt to rule this country without alliance with Igbos. It failed twice and this will be the third. Una mumu never do? Learn from Obasanjo or the North will use your head

Lol so you want alliance and you are fighting with us and threatening us. Is that how to ally ?
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
If that’s the only alternative , do you not see how many problems dividing this country would bring , geographically speaking , distribution of resources and wealth , even Igbo people in Lagos would suddenly become foreigners… I share your sentiments but I believe it will create more problems than it would solve
But that will help yorubas have their Lagos in peace and ban igbos. Why are your people so confused?

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Starboytwo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

Lol so you want alliance and you are fighting with us and threatening us. Is that how to ally ?
that nigga is damn confuse. He don’t even know what he want.

A- Alliance
B- Seperation
C- stolen mandate
D- Biafra

Just choose one, you can’t be wanting C and still be wanting D, choose one abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by chinchum(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
I’m still in my Mid 20’s so maybe I should try my luck too grin

And I firmly believe than this generation is different, if I can reason with people of my generation face to face I should be able to able to do so online too. Not people like this ogbuefi person that is still stuck in the past though.

be circumspect, perception is not reality.
While you see friend and allie , they see competition and wanting to subdue.
They made you believe Lagos governorship election was a disaster, however they rigged brazenly in SE states, the only state LP won last week was in Abia, this was almost rigged shamelessly by one LGA producing over 100 000 votes for PDP. Brutal political killings that rarely gets reported in SE, but to the unsuspecting you believe SW is the epicentre of political violence. I do love some outsanding Igbos like late Dora Akunyili who survived several assassination attempts from her kinsmen, and even Prof. Soludo who i believe will be outstanding compared to the failed project Obi they sold to unsuspecting Yorubas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Corona22: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
I’m not even replying him again him don dey stress me. Sensible people will come and discuss tomorrow

Starboytwo:
that nigga is damn confuse. He don’t even know what he want.

A- Alliance
B- Seperation
C- stolen mandate
D- Biafra

Just choose one, you can’t be wanting C and still be wanting D, choose one abeg.
Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Afonjanawerey: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

No I have not, and I don’t believe Nigeria can disintegrate in peace… both Igbo and Yoruba can and cannot lay claim to the oil , and most other resources. And don’t think for one second that the north will fold hands and watch is divide commonwealth.

So how do we divorce and who keeps the house ?

Moreover Ala igbo is landlocked , what way do you see around that problem ?

We have a lot of Igbos community in Delta state and River state but the problem is Hausa and Fulanis like you said, that's where the problem will come from, as for me I've given up on Nigeria long ago, I am not in Nigeria and I live comfortably here with my family, there's nothing like peace of mind, we are running government of no accountability, that's what hurt me most.

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:

That's your major mistake. You are the one who need the alliance not us. Obasanjo made that all important alliance and succeeded unlike Awolowo and MKO, same line thiefnubuu is towing and will soon meet his Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by ykalhaji(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Corona22:
My name is Ayomide ,obviously a Yoruba man. I’m a Christian and I have no political affiliation. This should not be important to clarify but that’s the current state of the country nowadays. I’ve spent most of life in the southwest , so my opinion will be shaped only by what I’ve experienced in the southwest alone.

I’m utterly disgusted and disappointed with the current state of affairs in our country today. How did we get it so wrong ? We’ve decided to pick sides and fight each other based on affiliations that mean nothing in the greater scheme of things for politicians that look at us as statistics and not people.

I supported Peter Obi because I wanted a breathe of fresh air , because Tinubu is obviously too old and physically unfit to withstand the rigors of being president. I’m not sure he can steer us in the right path in this ever evolving world as befits a country as great as Nigeria. He obviously belongs to an older generation and he doesn’t seem to have the capabilities to “converse” ( for the lack of a befitting word )with other world leaders of the world. That is my personal opinion that I’m entitled to, my constitutional right. I did not vote Obi because I’m Igbo or because I’m a Christian.

But Tinubu has won.

I’ll say this to the Igbos that are justifiably angry and bitter and have been insulting Yorubas ( I know a lot of Igbo people that have not insulted anyone and they have my respect and thanks and such people is exempt from this) , They are bad , tribalistic people in all tribes. Painting us all with the same brush will only create enemies where they was previously none.

I’m Yoruba. And when you attack the Yoruba tribe as a whole , you attack me as well and my natural inclination is to pick a side. Let this narrative that all Yoruba hate all Igbo die and let us all move on from this. Old people fight is not young people fight. Why are we inheriting our grandfathers beef ? The people that did evil against the Igbos are long dead and facing their judgement. This generation is meant to be different. Let it be so and let us have one Nigeria instead of a divided one
Peace

Alaye, you are barking on the wrong tree. The northerners are the ones that went to war against them in the civil war but who do they blame, Awolowo and the Yoruba cowards, they will never come out against the northerners just the Yoruba cowards. Kowtowing, persuading and begging them will only make them think you are weak and the truth is that, Igbos have no respect for the weak, they will just keep disrespecting you. Stop sending and looking at oju anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion) by Invictuse: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
It is not about old people fight against new people it is simply about a tribe who lost the election n decide to labour to their death to ensure the victory is truncated like the truncated that of June 12 with Auther Nzeribe moving for the anullment of June 12.

They'll later argue Nzeribe is an individual n does not represent Igbo but it is the entire Igbo tribe that will rejoice n celebrate his foolishness.

Corona22:
My name is Ayomide ,obviously a Yoruba man. I’m a Christian and I have no political affiliation. This should not be important to clarify but that’s the current state of the country nowadays. I’ve spent most of life in the southwest , so my opinion will be shaped only by what I’ve experienced in the southwest alone.

I’m utterly disgusted and disappointed with the current state of affairs in our country today. How did we get it so wrong ? We’ve decided to pick sides and fight each other based on affiliations that mean nothing in the greater scheme of things for politicians that look at us as statistics and not people.

I supported Peter Obi because I wanted a breathe of fresh air , because Tinubu is obviously too old and physically unfit to withstand the rigors of being president. I’m not sure he can steer us in the right path in this ever evolving world as befits a country as great as Nigeria. He obviously belongs to an older generation and he doesn’t seem to have the capabilities to “converse” ( for the lack of a befitting word )with other world leaders of the world. That is my personal opinion that I’m entitled to, my constitutional right. I did not vote Obi because I’m Igbo or because I’m a Christian.

But Tinubu has won.

I’ll say this to the Igbos that are justifiably angry and bitter and have been insulting Yorubas ( I know a lot of Igbo people that have not insulted anyone and they have my respect and thanks and such people is exempt from this) , They are bad , tribalistic people in all tribes. Painting us all with the same brush will only create enemies where they was previously none.

I’m Yoruba. And when you attack the Yoruba tribe as a whole , you attack me as well and my natural inclination is to pick a side. Let this narrative that all Yoruba hate all Igbo die and let us all move on from this. Old people fight is not young people fight. Why are we inheriting our grandfathers beef ? The people that did evil against the Igbos are long dead and facing their judgement. This generation is meant to be different. Let it be so and let us have one Nigeria instead of a divided one
Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign / Hamas Share Video Of Close Street Combat With Israeli Troops! / Nigeria Must Recruit Selfless, Transformational Leaders – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.