Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again (1287 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by HellVictorinho7: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Never again , my family ....i see issues. If i think of my brother, problems. Am i single? That question has never made me happy. It seems me thinking of someone else is useless . I think i should sell my sperm and drink away my sorrow at least every weekend,i hardly take alcohol . The child may hate me and curse me. Others will condemn me too. Well, the twistedness of survival as myself is not new to me. I have to be ready to be called mad by more people. I expect no good news to come as quick as needed. I have to think of treating myself by myself. I have to assess myself this way. If you want to buy sperm,tell me how we can meet. But you must prove there is a person that needs it and is willing and able to pay for it in cash and is ready to state the name the child will have at least. State how the sperm can be preserved for another person's use . This is not funny.
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by HellVictorinho7: 1:17am On Mar 26, 2023
If you want to buy sperm, come with cash and be ready to sign an agreement even if i have no lawyer after telling me how i can preserve it for you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by incandescentena: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
Never again , my family ....i see issues. If i think of my brother, problems. Am i single? That question has never made me happy. It seems me thinking of someone else is useless . I think i should sell my sperm and drink away my sorrow at least every weekend,i hardly take alcohol . The child may hate me and curse me. Others will condemn me too. Well, the twistedness of survival as myself is not new to me. I have to be ready to be called mad by more people. I expect no good news to come as quick as needed. I have to think of treating myself by myself. I have to assess myself this way. If you want to buy sperm,tell me how we can meet. But you must prove there is a person that needs it and is willing and able to pay for it in cash and is ready to state the name the child will have at least. State how the sperm can be preserved for another person's use . This is not funny.

Go and sell your sperm

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by jamesversion: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2023
Hellvictorinho7, it is definitely not now you will feel the need for offsprings.

When you are 65yrs old, you will know what you've done to yourself.
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by HellVictorinho7: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2023
jamesversion:
Hellvictorinho7, it is definitely not now you will feel the need for offsprings.

When you are 65yrs old, you will know what you've done to yourself.
DO I CHOOSE TO NEED ANYTHING ?
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by jamesversion: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
DO I CHOOSE TO NEED ANYTHING ?

Do you need anything now, maybe not.

When you're aged, perhaps.

Time will tell. And time waits for no one.
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by HellVictorinho7: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2023
jamesversion:

Do you need anything now, maybe not.

When you're aged, perhaps.

Time will tell. And time waits for no one.
I NEED CERTAIN THINGS TO SURVIVE ALREADY
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by Amunethseranu(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Give him a plate of beans and agege bread and see him fall for you completely . no be victor again? grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by HellVictorinho7: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Give him a plate of beans and agege bread and see him fall for you completely . no be victor again? grin
zero
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by Truthsbitter: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
How do you get the sperm off if your dick don't stand?

How do you get your dick up if it's not stroked?

How do you stroke a dick up if you don't try to stir up an emotion?

Whether you like it or not as living human you are bound to emotions, just use them rightly and you will never feel robbed again..

And make sure you fvck a pussy along the line.. You get?
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by HellVictorinho7: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
face of ugly op
tell ur sister
Re: I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again by HellVictorinho7: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Truthsbitter:
How do you get the sperm off if your dick don't stand?

How do you get your dick up if it's not stroked?

How do you stroke a dick up if you don't try to stir up an emotion?

Whether you like it or not as living human you are bound to emotions, just use them rightly and you will never feel robbed again..

And make sure you fvck a pussy along the line.. You get?
self-stroke after lewd thoughts when i'm alone seems inevitable,whatever will happen,whatever.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Hold Your Womans Hand In Public? / Many Straight Men's Soulmate Is Probably A Trans Woman - Nigerian Transgender / Drama As Man Disrupts Wedding Of His Girlfriend To Another Man In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.