Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. (45002 Views)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by tenpipsperday: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2023
smokinloud:

That's his own palava. TILL 2039 NOBODY FROM THE SE WILL NEAR ASOROCK.
WIKE WOULD EVEN BECOME PRESIDENT BEFORE YOU LOT!.

North has produced the highest number of head of government yet the least developed. You should be concerned about the quality of life you are living rather than which region the head of government came from.

6 Likes

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ozo13(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

If I could remember very well, that the Mark Essien guy said that he intended to tender his work as an Evidence in the tribunal..
Which he did.

So, which abandon again are you referring to.??

Go back and read the LOOONG POST abbegg.
I entered the blog itself to read the content there.But in all honesty is this what u guys are going to rely on in court and not that from your situation room that's if LP has one.
I told My Obidient friends even before the election that LP and it's supporters are unserious and not ready to win the election by not ensuring to have 170k agents spread across the 176k polling unit in the whole country. All the social media razzmatazz by Obi supporters but yet unable to volunteer to be polling unit agent.130k polling unit agent is like 75%.That vacuum left in the remaining 25% is Enough for APC , PDP or NNPP to do what ever rigging they want to do there

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by frankson1(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I remember someone saying that His works cannot be used by the Tribunal..
That he was just being a lazy bizzi-bodi..

But it won't be accepted in the Tribunal undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Shantyken:
He can't even win election in this country again with all the drama him and datti dey display.
and make inec conduct election again in Lagos next Saturday he will not win
I fully agree with you. The Obidient movement is diminishing his already slim chances of reaching the presidency. In the last election, my family and I voted for Obi, but I'm uncertain if we would do so again in a new election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by StudentsNG: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2023
I'd be pleasantly surprised that all the time I dedicated transcribing these results yielded a positive result. I'll personally send you a gift, Mark.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2023
smokinloud:

If after Tinubu rules he forms a strong alliance with the North that is able to win election I would gladly accept his sovereignty but he can't bully his way to Aso Rock!.
Let him farabale and learn strategic politics from the able President-elect!.
We Batist don't hate Obi we are just blunt about the fact that he's not playing national politics and therefore he would remain opposition if he does not step up his game!.

North, North, North

Northern slave

Pandora will rule you without "North".
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by obi58: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2023
highchief1:
lol it’s not jamb klas message has bin sent.Take ur big grama to the bank.

Why not go ahead and send the message in Yoruba Mr Banker?

This is definitely one of the lazy youths Buhari spoke about! See how ASUU strike has finished you

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by jumper524(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
The story has no definite explanation in the end. All just counter stories to not do the right thing by saying Tinubu actually did won and that obi lost.
Just bullet dodging and sympathy asslicking.
Thats why the story started from markessien version of endsars.
Story oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by highchief1: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2023
obi58:

Why not go ahead and send the message in Yoruba Mr Banker?

This is definitely one of the lazy youths Buhari spoke about! See how ASUU strike has finished you
when I graduated u were not born sir.u don’t expect me to be so conscious of words or spelling.To what end sir?go to church u need Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Aprocco: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2023
smokinloud:

Peter Obi is the greatest criminal of them

An unrepentant liar at that. Always ready to confuse his ever eager- to be confused followers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by lebienconnu: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2023
A peculiar example of Labour in vain. You mean Labour party could not organise a common situation room and now has to depend on an "obidient" blogger for collation? Yet they want to be in charge of Nigeria. Zombiediots are funny cartoon.

Essien has perfectly invalidated his own work in that article by describing its porosity. He should check with INEC on how much is spent on security. There is more to ICT than simple React and PHP laravel apps. He has done a lot of damage to Obi's case by claiming that his lawyers are using his work. If the lawyers have any sense, they should debunk this asap. Wikipedia, as big as it is can not even be used as a valid reference.

Do these people have brain at all? They talk too much. Empty barrel, they say, makes the loudest noise. You are discussing your own evidence on social media. Chai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Betanaija42moro: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Thanksful:

Your mumu no too much? What connection does he have with the party?

Na you mumu pass. So they will keep explaining things to you like a small child.

Did you read the write up at all.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Mitsurugi(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

If I could remember very well, that the Mark Essien guy said that he intended to tender his work as an Evidence in the tribunal..
Which he did.

So, which abandon again are you referring to.??

Go back and read the LOOONG POST abbegg.

Nairalanders don't read 😒

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Betanaija42moro: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Aprocco:

An unrepentant liar at that. Always ready to confuse his ever eager- to be confused followers.

Lol, No go kill yourself ooo.

Just try use the time you spend typing rubbish on Nairaland in something meaningful, you will surely move out of poverty.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Mitsurugi(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Putindbutt:
These kids, they think court is the continuation of caimpaign. This guy went into hiding when Obiidiots attacked him but he's back to lie against some fathom bots to have Obiidiots swarming back to him. No man born of a woman can stop Asiwaju Tinubu.

Oga even spamming bots are nefarious here on Nairaland despite Seun's efforts so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by favor914: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Lol, No go kill yourself ooo.

Just try use the time you spend typing rubbish on Nairaland in something meaningful, you will surely move out of poverty.
Peter Obi Very Useless egotistical Hypocrite, Just Sorry for the mumus that imagined the idiot stood any chance of becoming the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by vannessa7(f): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Why would he ask the Obidients to be the only one to bring the original photoshoots of the election.Even to argue on Lagos been won by Obi,we could have argued that it was as a result of the aggrieved youth on the End Sars protest.It is only when something like this comes up again without been left for Obidient alone would I believe it.

Imagine, just obedients submitting result by entering it online, nothing to confirm they actually entered the correct number, why does he think obedients will not input numbers to favour LP, apart from all these, any wise person knew it was impossible for Peter Obi to win because of his unpopularity in the north and many south west stares too , we all knew he won't get votes from there and this are the two largest population in Nigeria, they always like to win online because they can manipulate figures, the guy is already biased towards Peter Obi, his work is not reliable nor tennable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by favor914: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Oga even spamming bots are nefarious here on Nairaland despite Seun's efforts so what are you saying?
He might be specific about the Obidient Obidunce bots?

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by YorubaSlur: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
Noise makers .
You believe in court process and ur VP candidate is saying tr*ash that someone should not be inaugurated because he knows better than the judiciary and INEC.He categorically even said he do not believe in the Judiciary that day.
Back to the result u are talking about, noting convincing at all reason the guy quickly switch to end SARS . infact una Obidient person wey start iREV independent collation, una later abandone am when it became clear u didn't win.
https://www.nairaland.com/7626424/inec-result-analysis-based-samples
Another one done by obinoscopy, a supporter of LP.
But come to think of it ooo, iREV collation done by a blogger una wan use for court.i pity una ego
😂.so LP do not even have a reliable situation room to collate presidential election result haaa who does that.it shows how unserious labour party is.No wonder PDP was selling 900k Lagos vote idea to LP and they quickly bought the stories.

Such a lowly way to think, when a poor minded person types, his folly bares!
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2023
God will not forgive our wicked corrupt and desperate politicians trying to destroy our Democracy.

I read this report with tears in my eyes for this Country.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Ekpekus(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2023
highchief1:
when I graduated u were not born sir.u don’t expect me to be so conscious of words or spelling.To what end sir?go to church u need Jesus.
An old graduate won't use "u" for "you" in a sentence. It is the GenZ and Millennium generation that type like that.
Observe this closely.
Just stating my observations

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Billmos: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Obi don't have a case.is just like trying to prove d authencity of waec result u don't bring in waec n u bring in mark essien collated results as evidence before a tribunal, Is he an authority in conducting election? Dat evidence is invalid at d ist place.those lawyers abi igbo san he assemble don't they no how to write a good petition or they just want to scrabble words n collect huge amount from Mr no shishi.honestly all those petitions d wrote none can move mountain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by franchasofficia: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
but on a serious note, u mean LP didn't have a situation room to collate election result and had to resort to an unreliable collation from a blogger.chai grin
LP have their own collated result from LP party agents at the various polling units, but LP also need to collate results of the polling unit result sheets snapped and uploaded on INEC result viewing portal by INEC to ensure no stone is left unturned.

So in summary, LP want to have results from:

1.) LP party agents
2.) INEC result viewing portal
3.) INEC CTC

So Mark Essien's collated result solved No. 2.

And as someone privy to the 3 results collated, Peter Obi won the election landslide, no jokes.

That is what is giving Peter Obi and other staunch supporters the guts to challenge the outcome announced by the ruling party officials.

Peter Obi legal team had to include other nitty gritty like Tinubu's drug case in US, Shettima's dual nomination, 25% votes in FCT, INEC not adhering to its own election guidelines, etc to ensure no escape route for Bola and his conspirators

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ManOfMan: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
Noise makers .
You believe in court process and ur VP candidate is saying tr*ash that someone should not be inaugurated because he knows better than the judiciary and INEC.He categorically even said he do not believe in the Judiciary that day.
Back to the result u are talking about, noting convincing at all reason the guy quickly switch to end SARS . infact una Obidient person wey start iREV independent collation, una later abandone am when it became clear u didn't win.
https://www.nairaland.com/7626424/inec-result-analysis-based-samples
Another one done by obinoscopy, a supporter of LP.
But come to think of it ooo, iREV collation done by a blogger una wan use for court.i pity una ego
😂.so LP do not even have a reliable situation room to collate presidential election result haaa who does that.it shows how unserious labour party is.No wonder PDP was selling 900k Lagos vote idea to LP and they quickly bought the stories.

Apparently you didn't read the article
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Ekpekus:

An old graduate won't use "u" for "you" in a sentence. It is the GenZ and Millennium generation that type like that.
Observe this closely.

since the advent of social media abbreviations have become common place for informal chats. some are simple and used by most adults bt some are ridiculous mostly newly formed abbreviations the genz.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by highchief1: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Ekpekus:

Observe this closely.
lol.I don hear u professor emeritus.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by 1b8m: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2023
Thanksful:

So LP can't get their own IREV except it came from an outsider? undecided
very stupid question.

How do you know if mark essien wasn't working for lp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by renderme: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
but on a serious note, u mean LP didn't have a situation room to collate election result and had to resort to an unreliable collation from a blogger.chai grin
A disgrace. That's how Peter Obi planned on ruling the country if 200million people. Disorganised and thoroughly unprepared.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Emola12(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2023
smokinloud:

tinubu is father of all of Dem and tinubu is the most corrupt person among three of Dem aswear

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by mechanics(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2023
smokinloud:

But he has denied the allegation.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Obaaderemi2: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Another Djswitch. Stupid lies everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.