Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. (45022 Views)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by kkins25(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
I entered the blog itself to read the content there.But in all honesty is this what u guys are going to rely on in court and not that from your situation room that's if LP has one.
I told My Obidient friends even before the election that LP and it's supporters are unserious and not ready to win the election by not ensuring to have 170k agents spread across the 176k polling unit in the whole country. All the social media razzmatazz by Obi supporters but yet unable to volunteer to be polling unit agent.130k polling unit agent is like 75%.That vacuum left in the remaining 25% is Enough for APC , PDP or NNPP to do what ever rigging they want to do there
The problem with trying to be a saint is that the opposition will not do the same. To beat the devil you must defeat it at its own game. All this saint, saint, no go work....

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by juocin: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Ttt

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by dinero101(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2023
My fellow Nairalander
If you read through properly
Many of those results were gotten from different sources
That’s why a website was created to help in the reconciliation of the results
And no be only them do the result
Thanksful:
Funny! So LP agents didn't return their copy to the party?

No! What was LP situation room using to give us update?

Una too stupid here Sha.

Anyway, nah so una been dey think say he go follow the normal let's recount the votes pattern.

Make imagination no kee una
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by afrika(f): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2023
According to Desmund Elliot....na children plenty here.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by TemmyT002(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Wow. I am sorry I ever doubted this guy.
APC is wicked o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by reddingtonblack: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
Noise makers .
You believe in court process and ur VP candidate is saying tr*ash that someone should not be inaugurated because he knows better than the judiciary and INEC.He categorically even said he do not believe in the Judiciary that day.
Back to the result u are talking about, noting convincing at all reason the guy quickly switch to end SARS . infact una Obidient person wey start iREV independent collation, una later abandone am when it became clear u didn't win.
https://www.nairaland.com/7626424/inec-result-analysis-based-samples
Another one done by obinoscopy, a supporter of LP.
But come to think of it ooo, iREV collation done by a blogger una wan use for court.i pity una ego
😂.so LP do not even have a reliable situation room to collate presidential election result haaa who does that.it shows how unserious labour party is.No wonder PDP was selling 900k Lagos vote idea to LP and they quickly bought the stories.

ALOL !! some of us on twitter saw how LP were begging there suppoeters to send results from polling unit to a designated whatsapp numbers on the election day ... i bursted out laughing at there unseriousness despite all the bragging "woke" "most educated" richest and other accolades they give themselves.

APC was the only party that had a standard situation room as seen online, i visited APC ICT centres through some connections i was amazed at the structure i met in place.
APC were more prepared and organized, i met young vibrant youths across tribe working at the ICT, i thot everyone supporting apc is agbero & never do well undecided fear twitter

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Kingxb: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2023
[How una de reason self ,person pay billions to campaign na situation room na em e no get so funny ,,,quote author=ozo13 post=122065077]exact same question am asking someone oo.It shows how unserious they are as a party if they do not hv a situation room to do a thorough and reliable collation themselves [/quote]
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by shonepa(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2023
His work...yes. hes presenting it to LP legal team and i believe they want to present it at the tribunal, which is risky.

He cleary stated that some 'persons' manipulated the process, and he had limited time. which means there is a loop hole.

The opposition only need to prove to the tribunal that the proceess cannot be 100% reliable.

LP should do a better job building their case on concrete evidence. Thats the reason APC is confident to win;

BluntCrazeMan:

If I could remember very well, that the Mark Essien guy said that he intended to tender his work as an Evidence in the tribunal..
Which he did.

So, which abandon again are you referring to.??

Go back and read the LOOONG POST abbegg.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Ifogift007: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Oga we don leave this talk talk tey tey.

Una say make we go court. We don dey court.

Shey Una don finally receive the paper after Una don run finish?
Call ur family in Ondo... Fulani herdman are on the rampage dere....dey are dere to collect the land u promised them on February 25th
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Ifogift007: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2023
smokinloud:

That's his own palava. TILL 2039 NOBODY FROM THE SE WILL NEAR ASOROCK.
WIKE WOULD EVEN BECOME PRESIDENT BEFORE YOU LOT!.
Wasiu... Ur family house is on fire in Ondo state 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥... Fulani herdman are dere to collect what u ppl agreed together with Dem.... dividends of democracy

And so shall be d Fate of any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully laying face down in an unmarked grave 🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by DasBeste: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2023
IREV plus IREV data is only secondary.

The main issue now na weda the druggie was legally qualified to run or not.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ebufa: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Geeoriginal:
I am not sure his work can be used at the tribunal. The opposition lawyers will make argue that the information were not certified.
They will need INEC to certified that the info originated from their site without errors. If APC guys are able to point out errors from it, it would become an invalid document.

The APC/Tinubu rigging machine is banking on Noone having the time to embark on a complete and detailed forensic audit of Inec's declared and uploaded Irev results...........again they did not envisage the massive PEOPLE POWER behind the LP ObiDatti movement! The Tribunal will not ask for a wholesale audit of results but tackle only the states LP complained about.........any which way the bread is sliced INEC will have to counter with the same Irev results which LP is using in the first instance as evidence...............Las Las an internationally reputable audit firm will be paid to audit the Irev results..........their rigging plan was not water tight!

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by johannu(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2023
I read the long post from the beginning to the end. I was impressed at the level of work at play. Serious-minded people treat everything with all seriousness, but the unserious types treat everything with levity. The results of the elections should have been uploaded not only as PDF or JPG format, but in a usable spreadsheet format that can auto sum by itself. What INEC did with the BVAS and the IREV is kindergarten and mediocre.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ebufa: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
I entered the blog itself to read the content there.But in all honesty is this what u guys are going to rely on in court and not that from your situation room that's if LP has one.
I told My Obidient friends even before the election that LP and it's supporters are unserious and not ready to win the election by not ensuring to have 170k agents spread across the 176k polling unit in the whole country. All the social media razzmatazz by Obi supporters but yet unable to volunteer to be polling unit agent.130k polling unit agent is like 75%.That vacuum left in the remaining 25% is Enough for APC , PDP or NNPP to do what ever rigging they want to do there

How do you know they do not have a situation room...........?
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by obi58: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2023
highchief1:
when I graduated u were not born sir.u don’t expect me to be so conscious of words or spelling.To what end sir?go to church u need Jesus.

That's one thing I'm sure of ... You never graduated!

All the rest talk is just Bulabaaaa

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by iamjavadem(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2023
You will have to wait till you get to court then you will know, Onis lawyer is not the tribunal.
BluntCrazeMan:
I remember someone saying that His works cannot be used by the Tribunal..
That he was just being a lazy bizzi-bodi..
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by iamjavadem(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Leave the morons. Dunno how that will stand it court when it's not from inec. Awon mumu no sabi anything about law.
ozo13:
Noise makers .
You believe in court process and ur VP candidate is saying tr*ash that someone should not be inaugurated because he knows better than the judiciary and INEC.He categorically even said he do not believe in the Judiciary that day.
Back to the result u are talking about, noting convincing at all reason the guy quickly switch to end SARS . infact una Obidient person wey start iREV independent collation, una later abandone am when it became clear u didn't win.
https://www.nairaland.com/7626424/inec-result-analysis-based-samples
Another one done by obinoscopy, a supporter of LP.
But come to think of it ooo, iREV collation done by a blogger una wan use for court.i pity una ego
😂.so LP do not even have a reliable situation room to collate presidential election result haaa who does that.it shows how unserious labour party is.No wonder PDP was selling 900k Lagos vote idea to LP and they quickly bought the stories.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ebufa: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2023
lebienconnu:
A peculiar example of Labour in vain. You mean Labour party could not organise a common situation room and now has to depend on an "obidient" blogger for collation? Yet they want to be in charge of Nigeria. Zombiediots are funny cartoon.

Essien has perfectly invalidated his own work in that article by describing its porosity. He should check with INEC on how much is spent on security. There is more to ICT than simple React and PHP laravel apps. He has done a lot of damage to Obi's case by claiming that his lawyers are using his work. If the lawyers have any sense, they should debunk this asap. Wikipedia, as big as it is can not even be used as a valid reference.

Do these people have brain at all? They talk too much. Empty barrel, they say, makes the loudest noise. You are discussing your own evidence on social media. Chai.

How do you know you are not being given a runaround yourself? The Problem with you urchins is that you believe Obi is a complete dullard.....another trader in Alaba...! This is a guy that has won 3 electoral cases in the Supreme Court!

A founding chairman of a reputable ICT coy..Chams plc! Also a 2019 Vice Presidential candidate of a juggernaut like PDP..........are you not under rating him!

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Proudlyomonna: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Putindbutt:

Like 2019 when Atiku was claiming he had a server somewhere, mumu people dem.

Even You sef know se Apc can never ever ever win any election without rigging,the possibility is 000000.0000 grin grin
Make them let the tifnubu rule him rule jarey after all Nija don pattern their Politics to be do or die affair,We in Labour set out to enforce a change but the evil PdApc structure of fifth columnist found their way out with INEC as a hustling ground for the highest bidder.
Na when people go begin come polling unit with atomic bomb and nuclear weapons e go clear for all of una eyes se We dey play with fire for this Country grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Lobotomy02: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Mark Essien wey corn dey im back pocket?

Person wey El-Rufai dey fund?

Make una dey play!

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by kals4luv990(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Geeoriginal:
I am not sure his work can be used at the tribunal. The opposition lawyers will make argue that the information were not certified.
They will need INEC to certified that the info originated from their site without errors. If APC guys are able to point out errors from it, it would become an invalid document.
nobody can fault this result
Its d most legit thing I hv seen in 8 horrible years

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by johannu(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2023
ebufa:

The APC/Tinubu rigging machine is banking on Noone having the time to embark on a complete and detailed forensic audit of Inec's declared and uploaded Irev results...........again they did not envisage the massive PEOPLE POWER behind the LP ObiDatti movement! The Tribunal will not ask for a wholesale audit of results but tackle only the states LP complained about.........any which way the bread is sliced INEC will have to counter with the same Irev results which LP is using in the first instance as evidence...............Las Las an internationally reputable audit firm will be paid to audit the Irev results..........their rigging plan was not water tight!

The manner in which the results were uploaded on the IREV portal is opaque and cumbersome. Collating the figures from the IREV portal is no mean feat. I commend Mark Essien and his team for painstakingly extracting the data and putting it in a usable format. The agents of darkness won't like this, They want everything to be in secrecy and won't want anyone to torchlight the dark IREV portal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ShaqFu: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2023
BluntNigerian:
In a recent Blog Post by Mark Essien (an ICT Expert), he explained (in details) the whole experiences he had while he was doing the IREV Collation.

One of the things he wrote in the article suggested that Peter Obi’s team of lawyers made good use of his collated results..

Source:
https://markessien.com/posts/drama_of_transcription/
Men all this shalaye because of election. 😁

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by kals4luv990(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2023
Putindbutt:
These kids, they think court is the continuation of caimpaign. This guy went into hiding when Obiidiots attacked him but he's back to lie against some fathom bots to have Obiidiots swarming back to him. No man born of a woman can stop Asiwaju Tinubu.
look nd see INTELLIGENCE LEAVING YOU BEHIND

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by nesphil(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Mark Essien did a great job here.
Well done bro.

BluntNigerian:
In a recent Blog Post by Mark Essien (an ICT Expert), he explained (in details) the whole experiences he had while he was doing the IREV Collation.

One of the things he wrote in the article suggested that Peter Obi’s team of lawyers made good use of his collated results..

Source:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by highchief1: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2023
obi58:

That's one thing I'm sure of ... You never graduated!

All the rest talk is just Bulabaaaa
ok bro

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ohiz2007(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2023
It's quite misleading to have said that the LP has won only one governorship in this write up.

LP won in Ondo (Dr Olusegun Mimiko) and Edo state (Comrade Adams Oshiomole) or so.

Just to clarify.

It was a beautiful piece nonetheless

BluntNigerian:

Source:

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by johannu(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:

Having party agents across the polling units won't be necessary if technology is properly deployed. If I have a driver driving my car from Lagos to Abuja, I can monitor his movement from the comfort of my home. I don't have to employ people and position them on the roads to report when my driver passes their locations. Every poling unit can be virtually monitored from a control center in Abuja. The money INEC spent in the 2023 elections is more than enough to deliver transparent and credible elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by BigCowHornn: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Geeoriginal:

I don't think you understand

There were pictures of original results from about 200k units that needed to be converted to digital copies in other to be used as evidence

He had 21 days to do this and somehow he did, INEC will now have a hard time explaining itself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by membranus: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
tenpipsperday:

North has produced the highest number of head of government yet the least developed. You should be concerned about the quality of life you are living rather than which region the head of government came from.

And when Obi was your governor in Anambra for 8 years, what miracles did he perform in the state to turn over its poor economic status? Nothing, except to brag about an unverifiable educational turn around.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Kay25(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
If u go by what was posted on polling units u will encounter a lot of errors cos most of these corpers didn't get the calculation right and had uploaded until some of it were later rectified by the ratech teams before final submission....so presenting this without a refined data process it will lack merit
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Bluntemperor: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thanksful:

So LP can't get their own IREV except it came from an outsider? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.