Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? (838 Views)

How To Share Internet Connection From Mobile Phones To LAPTOPS Via Usb Cable. / Always Play Music During Sex / Pls How Can I Last Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
I need someone to pls show me how to play music on laptop via Bluetooth
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
I can't connect. Someone should help me out pls.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Can you see your Bluetooth on your laptop?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by seanery: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Go ask Google
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
Can you see your Bluetooth on your laptop?

Yes. When I try to connect it, it writes connected and then paired (instead of connected)

Do you need pix?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by BigDickProblems: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:
I need someone to pls show me how to play music on laptop via Bluetooth

You asked about how to play music via a USB Port/cable and here you are asking how to play your music via a Bluetooth.

Omo you are confused.

5 Likes

Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

Yes. When I try to connect it, it writes connected and then paired (instead of connected)

Do you need pix?
yes, share screen shot. I think it's paired but it's not connected.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
BigDickProblems:

You asked about how to play music via a USB Port/cable and here you are asking how to play your music via a Bluetooth.

Omo you are confused.

Sorry. I meant the former. English no easy at all.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Omo you are confused.
I'm kinda confused myself.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

Is it via Bluetooth or USb cable?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
Is it via Bluetooth or USb cable?

Hold on for the pic. I put it in sleep mode and it's misbehaving. Both.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by BigDickProblems: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

You are still confused. When you say the former, you mean the use of a cable, that's the first question you asked.
Anyways, I can see from your posts here that you mean the use of Bluetooth.

Be sure your system is Bluetooth supported.

Trun on your Bluetooth mode on both devices(your system + your phone or headphone). Now, use your system to search for your phone/headphone Bluetooth. Once found, click on pair and then connect. If pared before, just click connect.

It's one of the simplest things to do in the world right now.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
My laptop have refuse to press oo. Guys help pls.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:
My laptop have refuse to press oo. Guys help pls.
what do you mean when you say it has refused to press?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
what do you mean when you say it has refused to press?

The screen has been like this for the past 5 mins now. I can't see the pointer again. Nothing is moving o.. I don die
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

The screen has been like this for the past 5 mins now. I can't see the pointer again. Nothing is moving o.. I don die
Press and hold the power button for like 10-20 seconds to restart it.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
How old are you op??
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
Press and hold the power button for like 10-20 seconds to restart it.

Wow. Worked. Thanks. grin
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18
BigDickProblems

I want to play music on the laptop. I want to connect it via USB cable
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
How old are you op??

Why do you ask?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:
burp18
BigDickProblems

I want to play music on the laptop. I want to connect it via USB cable
If I understand you correctly. You're trying to connect your phone to your laptop using USB right?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
If I understand you correctly. You're trying to connect your phone to your laptop using USB right?

Yes. I have my USB here with me
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

Yes. I have my USB here with me
So let me get. The songs you're trying to play are on your phone?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
So let me get. The songs you're trying to play are on your phone?

Yes. In my memory card. But also have some in phone memory.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

Yes. In my memory card. But also have some in phone memory.
Is your phone connected to your laptop right now? What can you see?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
Is your phone connected to your laptop right now? What can you see?

See

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
It will show connected but immediately goes back to paired
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:
It will show connected but immediately goes back to paired
your post ia confusing. Let's have a picture of the Bluetooth device you're trying to connect.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
your post ia confusing. Let's have a picture of the Bluetooth device you're trying to connect.

Here
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:

I mean after connecting, it shows "connected" on the laptop, and immediately writes "paired".

Paired means disconnected but still paired with Bluetooth device. Do you get?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

Here
What are you trying to connect to your laptop? Is it a phone or a Bluetooth MP3?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
What are you trying to connect to your laptop? Is it a phone or a Bluetooth MP3?

My phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now Matter How Tight Her Legs Are You Can Spread It Wide Open Using This Secret. / Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!! / Jamaican Men Caught On Camera Getting Engaged To Their 85-year-old Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.