Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Always Play Music During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Play Music During Sex (1013 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Play Music During Sex by Mazigabriel(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
I discovered this sometime ago, I switched on my music and was enjoying with my babe and I discovered that I lasted longer.I tried it again and thesame thing happened.
The reason is the music will help distract you from thinking a lot about orgasm and the sex which makes you last longer on bed.
Try it as well to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Always Play Music During Sex by Ekakamba: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
It ain't the music Mazi, it's the insufficient usage of the tightening cream. grin tongue
Re: Always Play Music During Sex by Grandlord: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mazigabriel:
I discovered this sometime ago, I switched on my music and was enjoying with my babe and I discovered that I lasted longer.I tried it again and thesame thing happened.
The reason is the music will help distract you from thinking a lot about orgasm and the sex which makes you last longer on bed.
Try it as well to confirm.

I do this every time. Not for the reasons you stated though. I do it for the memory. You know just like smell, music leaves lasting memories.

Sometimes when I get to hear a particular song playing, which I had played one time during romance, it takes me back to the moments I enjoyed and I feel like I'm living in the moment. Believe me, it is surreal. cool

I've had several songs like that which remind me vividly of the different wonderful women I've been with and the amazing times we shared. wink

2 Likes

Re: Always Play Music During Sex by bmdmixer: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
yh quick cum dicks guy every where with silly excuse.

i do it to reduce d noise she will b making, thus making her feel less ashamed when leaving, boom.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too / Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners ! / Viral Video Of Girls Unlad Video In Zambia 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.