Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? (862 Views)

How To Share Internet Connection From Mobile Phones To LAPTOPS Via Usb Cable. / Always Play Music During Sex / Pls How Can I Last Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

Here
Connect your phone using your USB cord to your laptop. You should see a pop up on your laptop with like for options.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
Connect your phone using your USB cord to your laptop. You should see a pop up on your laptop with like for options.

I can't see anything. Nothing pop up tbh.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

My phone.
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification. Under "Use USB for," select File Transfer. A file transfer window will open on your computer.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification. Under "Use USB for," select File Transfer. A file transfer window will open on your computer.

This right? But my setting app has refused to open when I click on the notification.. ?

It just shows blank
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

This right? But my setting app has refused to open when I click on the notification.. ?
tap for more options. Choose files transfer
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
tap for more options. Choose files transfer

I think the problem is from my phone. It shows a blank page whenever I click on the notification
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

I think the problem is from my phone. It shows a blank page whenever I click on the notification
could be your phone. It could also be your USB.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
could be your phone. It could also be your USB.

I have used 2 different cables but still same thing. I used it on my small tecno and it came immediately.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Burp18

Thanks for trying to be of help. Pls my phone hotspot takes forever to turn on. It doesn't even turn on at all?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

I have used 2 different cables but still same thing. I used it on my small tecno and it came immediately.
It's supposed to show you a list of options when you "tap for me" trying changing the port and plug it to another port on your laptop
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
It's supposed to show you a list of options when you "tap for me" trying changing the port and plug it to another port on your laptop

I also did it. But still same. I want to use another phone to do it.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Brian47(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
I want to help, but I don't even know where to start from.
What do you mean how can you play music on your laptop through USB?
Do you want to connect your computer with your phone or what?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brian47:
I want to help, but I don't even know where to start from.
What do you mean how can you play music on your laptop through USB?
Do you want to connect your computer with your phone or what?

Yes. I want to connect it with my phone. But my phone is not displaying the notification.
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by BigDickProblems: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

My phone.

You matter tire me o. Gosh.

Using a USB cable means you have nothing to do with turning on your system Bluetooth.

Once you have your phone connected to your system using a Cable, locate that part of your system containing all your folders. There you will find your phone, slect the folder where your songs are and play any of them through your system. As simple as that.

Seems it's your first time using a system?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by burp18: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:
Burp18

Thanks for trying to be of help. Pls my phone hotspot takes forever to turn on. It doesn't even turn on at all?
Have you been experiencing any issues with it before now? Have you seen it veyi
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
Have you been experiencing any issues with it before now? Have you seen it veyi

It has been doing this for a while now. I don't know what may be the cause?
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Brian47(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Senkasa:

Yes. I want to connect it with my phone. But my phone is not displaying the notification.

Try plugging it in and back again.
Then on the notification screen, you'll see USB is charging the device tap for more options or something like that.
Tap it then tap USB file transfer
Re: Pls How Can One Play Music On Laptop Via USB Cable? by Senkasa(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brian47:

Try plugging it in and back again.
Then on the notification screen, you'll see USB is charging the device tap for more options or something like that.
Tap it then tap USB file transfer

That's what am trying to say. When I tap it, it doesn't show anything.. just blank screen.

That's why I said the fault should be from my phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja Is Overrated / Girls Would You Abscond And Leave Him To Die? / Steps Before Getting Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.