Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61794 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by HilcomTech(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2023
IIGB0S are savages and not fit to live among humans

Thank God we kicked Peter Obi to the gutters where he belongs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by FiremanX: 5:24am On Mar 27, 2023
1Alex:
people who talk like you are the ones who have never been a victim of robbery.
Even at that, it's wrong to take laws into your hands, let the police decide their purnishment, this is wrong and barbaric.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by armyofone(m): 5:31am On Mar 27, 2023
The psychological trauma of those who carried out the jungle justice punishment, those who watched and participated! If only they knew the implications of their actions.

So sad!
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

I am not pitying them but the judgement. Even God dey forgive us if we sin brother. What happened to police and court, they exist because of crimes
*Shrugs*

The police ain't shiit. These people kill others too..infact, two people that week in that same area were to bed and killed. Fear of death is the only thing that keeps them a bit sane
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Munocutz: 5:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Obviously you don't know this Igbo land, you're just typing to draw shares and likes... Let me tell you something about the Igbo Land, you can be anything, you can do anything... But don't be caught in the act of stealing someone's else hard earned fortune, you'll be burnt alive. Yes say that's justice for the poor, but try hand over the dubious politicians to the street without their security aides and see how boys tear their skin out...

#sayNotoRobbery!

Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric
Igbos are enemies of igbos

If this is done to fellow igbos,
How about if it were to be other tribe
When has igbo land turned this....
Igbo land that used to be peaceful is now shit

2 Likes

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ekhai(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well
THOUGH I AM AGAINST ROBBERY, JUNGLE JUSTICE IS NOT THE BEST WAY. SOONER OR LATER, IT WILL BE USED TO SETTLE SCORES WITH PERCEIVED ENEMIES LIKE THE POPULAR ISLAMIC LAW OF BLASPHEMY. PLEASE LET US AVOID IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Chochovini: 6:03am On Mar 27, 2023
There are exactly five other men more wicked than these ones that deserve more of this treatment. That stole the mandate of more than 300M people.
1) Mahmoud Yakubu. Inec chairman.
2) Tinubu. Inec president SELECT.
3) FFK
4) Festus Kayemo.
5) Bayo Onanuga.
And there shall be an unprecedented peace throughout Nigeria and beyond.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by africantony: 6:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric

Shut up
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by danhans(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2023
This is wrong tomorrow we say government imagine people taking laws in their hands.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2023
1Alex:
people who talk like you are the ones who have never been a victim of robbery.
Have you been ever been a victim of false accusation.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by freeandfair247: 6:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Nigeria get Police in de 1st place??
Nigeria get Criminals not Police, dats why de don't hand Criminals lik u over 2 de Police

You're correct

It's criminals like you that work in the police
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by CHIGIM: 6:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric

Its not fare when u try to insult a tribe for the crime of a useless few.
Bad things happen everywhere and it doesn't know tribe or people.
Please
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by GenSpecifics: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2023
okoroemeka:
armed robbery in the southeast and South south comes with a very deadly consequence,think well before you act because the police will not help you,you will be roasted like a Christmas goat,you are warned,these people are not smiling and they have no joy at all,aba,onitsha,uyo,calabar

OSU pig must you drag SS into your rubbish ?

Speak for your yeast and keep SS away from your cannibal mouth
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by GenSpecifics: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

My brother, you won't understand the menace and damage this guy's are causing at Onitsha, I have been handled by this demons in human form at Onitsha while coming back with my goods from niger state. Infact, what they did to me and the drivers can never be forgotten.
I have not been able to buy goods again from the north and the drivers vowed never to come near east coz of the bitter experience.
I'm excited about the news and I don't know why. But I'm just happy seeing this news.

OSU pig , I thought the yeast was peaceful and its only DSS and Fulani causing problems over there ?

Pig
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Naijadaily: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2023
No to jungle justice, but however these men are heartless and lazy. God knows how many people they would have killed while attempting to carry out this act.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2023
These people have really dealt with people
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by GenSpecifics: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

Please, abeg, remove South South from your mouth. Face your South East.

Its very deliberate ploy by these osus to rope SS into their yeast .

Its a subtle form of erasing boundaries and annexing the SS .

These Osus will never repent nor repent from trying to steal the SS .

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by GenSpecifics: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Wetin concern tribe with this barbaric act?

You dey crase?

See stupid question
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by deji17: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2023
The same people are worshipping Obi that stole the state blind while he was governor. Black man dilema
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Kokoboss: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Very wrong. And politicians dey steal billions. Nigeria why??
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Suspected o, una catch Dem for the act? 🤔
Be like say na normal thing to burn people for that way. Imagine!

Alu 4 comes to mind,chaii!☹️
On the background people were saying they killed a pregnant woman
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

Oga you can't say this if you are within Nkpor and Ogidi area. Within last week these Criminals have killed not less than Four Keke operators including a pregnant woman and shot three people on their legs, I am talking of the ones I know oo.
Finally, if you hand them over to the so called police they will be freed within one week and come back strong and start from where they stopped, so what is the essence of handling them over to the police that are in their stations

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ejimatic: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2023
ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of People’s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

“Mob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,” he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/
Painful deaths! This is becoming in our society because of the conception that if they are handed over to the police they will be released on bail to their "promoter" .This is agonising!
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by annayawchee: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2023
They had it coming,
They've been ignored for too long and they have been coming out gradually wrecking havoc.
They've made upper iweka, Owerri road , amanator and part of fegge so unsafe once it's 7pm.

They should be shot and burnt at sight of caught.

Until you are stabbed or killed by this deadly criminals you won't understand the rage or anger of the mob.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Adakintroy: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Jungle justice is very functional especially in he hood/gheto were police presence is next to zero. It send out strong resounding message that Conno be ignored by everyone

The wages for sin here ( wrong act) is actually death.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Exodus15v11:

So the right thing is to murder them? Huh? If you support what they've done to these men, then you're nothing but a beast and no different from the perpetrators of this atrocity.
They Robbed my father inside Keke yesterday in dis Onitsha when coming back home,,

As a Robber if u are Caught in SouthEast you are good as Roasted
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2023
freeandfair247:

You're correct

It's criminals like you that work in the police
Keep deceiving urself,, no Carry ur Robbery Activities com SouthEast bcus u will be Roasted lik a Corn
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

And you are happy to watch that.

Now I believe cannibals are real.

You guys are monsters
Why won't I be happy when they Robbed my father inside Keke yesterday in dis Onitsha when coming back home,,

As a Robber if u are Caught in SouthEast you are good as Roasted
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2023
armyofone:
The psychological trauma of those who carried out the jungle justice punishment, those who watched and participated! If only they knew the implications of their actions.

So sad!
The story and pictures come here on Nairaland. We read, comment, insult each other and then swip off the story to read the next story and forget about this one..
Nothing is done.
Ntothing changes.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by freeandfair247: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Keep deceiving urself,, no Carry ur Robbery Activities com SouthEast bcus u will be Roasted lik a Corn

So at your age, you still don't know that jungle justice is illegal and criminal.

Do you know how many innocent people has been roped into jungle justice

It's blood thirsty illiterates like you that are quick to burn people at the slightest opportunity in the name of jungle justice
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by tyinfinity: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2023
They are frustrated and stressed up by tinubu victory .one obedient in my area committed suicide yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.