Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke (2658 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by aysuprano(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
I've always said that "Women (in general) are INCAPABLE of giving good relationship advice and it is stupidity of the highest order for a man to take relationship advice from a woman undecided...

The comments of the females above is proof of that undecided...

So he should overlook something that bothers him so much so that he came to a public platform to talk about it ba? undecided...

And by "do the right thing", I'm guessing you mean "marry her" grin...

OP if you do this, you'll be faced with two options, either you stay broke and eat good meals or you be rich and risk food poisoning grin cheesy...

Really?! undecided...
Take this advice OP and that girl will dump you like used tissue before you can say jack undecided...

I'm honestly wondering how this advice will solve the problem undecided...

OP...
Observe that not one of those females said anything about your girlfriend learning how to cook, NOT ONE! undecided...

In their minds, "it's not her fault" and you should be "grateful" that she's even doing "wifely duties" for a mere boyfriend grin...

For your own your good, ignore those females above grin...

My advice ...
Sit your girlfriend down and tell her EXACTLY what you've told us, don't sugarcoat nada and don't be afraid to have this conversation with her undecided...

I mean, is there even a need to get married to someone who you're not free (comfortable) having uncomfortable conversations with? undecided...

And then from her response, decide whether you want to push through with the marriage plan or you want to show down and find a solution to things undecided...

I know that no one is perfect, but everyone should know the limit of things that they can swallow (no pun intended grin)...

Some females can tolerate cheating as long as the man provides for them undecided...

Some men can tolerate anything as long as the woman has a good shape undecided...

So if this isn't something you can deal with long term without making a fuss out of it, the call it off asap and don't allow ANYONE blackmail you into a life long sentence of bad cooking...

Thanks for the advice chief

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by aysuprano(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lamanii22:

OP said she cooks better when there isn’t money, from his post the girl ticks all his boxes except from the fact that her soup isn’t sweet even when there’s fish and meat so should he break up with her cause of that? Stop talking from a point of hate on women life is not that hard….

I never mentioned breaking up with her , thank you

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by Streetmovement(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your girl's got cooking anxiety...it happens to most of us

When I started cooking newly my cooking anxiety was "when people where much I can't deliver compare to when I'm alone" that was mine but gradually I got use to adjusting and it help a lot.

Your girl just need a little adjusting, if she can make a good meal out of nothing then I believe she can make something even better from much. She just needs to re-adjust her mind when cooking and I believe she wan impress you more, more reason she misses out on important details.
Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by Clinghton: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Have you discussed this with her?
Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by AliEzeOlu: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:
That is not an excuse for her to be doing wifely duties.

Honesty girls need to wiseing up,why would you be cooking for someone you aren't married to,an there see finish take dey start.

And why should you be demanding money from a man who's not your father?

All these vagina people self undecided undecided

Mtsewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by Oparasunny125(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:

Honesty girls need to wiseing up,why would you be cooking for someone you aren't married to,an there see finish take dey start.
But she will like to collect money to a man that she is not married to?

Jonzin girls everywhere
Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by Oparasunny125(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:

But she will like to collect money to a man that she is not married
Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by okoroemeka(m): 4:56am On Mar 28, 2023
aysuprano:

She spends most time at my place, we are planning to get married soon
if she ticks most of the boxes maybe except the cooking issue that means that will be 80% and that is good odds for me,I can manage with the cooking style,she is not focusing more when the ingredients are much but puts more focus and energy to produce a good food with lean resources,that's woman will seriously be considered for marriage
Re: Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke by Fahvvy: 6:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Lamanii22:

OP said she cooks better when there isn’t money, from his post the girl ticks all his boxes except from the fact that her soup isn’t sweet even when there’s fish and meat so should he break up with her cause of that? Stop talking from a point of hate on women life is not that hard….

Haahhahah cheesy...
So because you don't agree with what I said, or maybe my write up made you feel a certain kind of way, it automatically means I hate women? grin...

Typical response of the average female grin...
Well, I'm not surprised grin...

To answer you question, HELL YES!!!
If a bad cooking is something the OP cannot deal with long-term without complaining, then there's no point being in that relationship UNLESS she's willing to improve undecided...

Cause for EVERYTIME she cooks a bad meal when he's loaded, the OP will complain and that will put a serious strain on their relationship undecided...

So yes!
If he can't deal with it and she's not willing to improve her cooking or maybe accept to bring in a maid, then they're better of apart undecided...

PS: The way you're defending this girl who can't cook, it's like na wuna two follow come grin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See LGBT Flags.....endtime Flags / In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. / Have You Ever Nutted In Your Partner’s Mouth During BJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.