Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? (15596 Views)

Why Was I Not Picked For This Job? / Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer / 4 Way To Answer The Question About Your Salary Expectation In Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by mboy4real(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
https:///btt_trc50k_v2airdropbot?start=682575291
Free earning on tron crypto with no stress or problem to your wallet
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Karlifate: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2023
cheesy grin 😂

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by fixitbyjal(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I dey o , how your side ?

Good text me on WhatsApp na
My number is below
Abeg na
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Trojan8(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
At least give the guy you copied on LinkedIn from his credits. Y'all joke with plagiarism too much in this country

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by IyaTola: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
wink
Isabi4lov:
You just gave an insightful observation. ✌️

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by IyaTola: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Report them to LIRS & watch the magic unflods
tosinhtml:
Some companies also try to scam their employees by manipulating their gross income to eventually lead to a lower net.

That's why It is always advisable always to confirm your Net before you resign from your former company.
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by IyaTola: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol! They are Higher Networth Individuals, ask you local tax office what that means and you will understand better
DaddyFreeze2020:

These calculations no concern people like Obi Cubana, E-money, Jowizaza and the majority of Igbos.
Na civil servants wey dey shout Yes Sir/Yes Ma dey depend on Government salary e concern grin.
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by IyaTola: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
There is a thread on it on nairaland, search for it
Ayemileto:

I will like to ask, can you help share resources on how to calculate TAX on a PAYE model?

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Isabi4lov: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Good text me on WhatsApp na
My number is below
Abeg na

See wetin dey do you no do me , me as I dey like this na work and money I dey find .
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Okay
occfx:

To work company work again no dey hungry me but if I still see better work I go work
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yes, Kindly google Head of Compliance Unit Pencom & write to them, they are very swift in action
Mustaphaarome:

My former company has not paid my pension contributions couple with their own contributions too for the past 7 years I worked with them 3 months after leaving them now

Any advice please
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yes, I have a thread where this was discussed extensively just find it, using goolge, Nairaland: paye calculation
Ayemileto:

I will like to ask, can you help share resources on how to calculate TAX on a PAYE model?

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
wink
concacid:
Weldone Rubyjade.
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by manny4u(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
How many percent is income tax deduction in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Refer to the graduated table
manny4u:
How many percent is income tax deduction in Nigeria?
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Skillsnigeria: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Noted
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Mustaphaarome: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rubyjade:
Yes, Kindly google Head of Compliance Unit Pencom & write to them, they are very swift in action

Okay thanks
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Ayemileto(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaTola:
There is a thread on it on nairaland, search for it

Rubyjade:
Yes, I have a thread where this was discussed extensively just find it, using goolge, Nairaland: paye calculation

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by olenyi: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mustaphaarome:

My former company has not paid my pension contributions couple with their own contributions too for the past 7 years I worked with them 3 months after leaving them now

Any advice please

Write directly to Pencom and copy your PFA.

There is a Pencom law that a company must pay in the pension contributions each month without fail. Read up on it and get your lawyer involved if you don't get favourable response from Pencom. But I believe they will follow it up.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by jimcaddy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Many NIgerian companies don't follow the rules. Many remit taxes, which I'm not even sure is accurate most of the time, and they still don't even issue their staff their Tax IDs, which is very important when processing some applications. Our labour laws are so weak in Nigeria. Everything is weak in this country..

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Write to LIRS reporting this issues.
jimcaddy:
Many NIgerian companies don't follow the rules. Many remit taxes, which I'm not even sure is accurate most of the time, and they still don't even issue their staff their Tax IDs, which is very important when processing some applications. Our labour laws are so weak in Nigeria. Everything is weak in this country..
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by ucheuzor1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=122094749][/quote]

I work with a foreign company and I don't pay a damn tax to Nigerian nonsense government.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
You do, yo u do not know
ucheuzor1:

I work with a foreign company and I don't pay a damn tax to Nigerian nonsense government.

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by MMempire(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
OP, I found it very very very very very resourceful. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
wink
MMempire:
OP, I found it very very very very very resourceful. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by QuinModah(f): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Interesting write up.

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by Rubyjade: 7:31am On May 05, 2023
wink
QuinModah:
Interesting write up.
Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by pheelhip(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2023
Yes, helpful.

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? by OLASUPOSAMUEL34: 8:19am On May 05, 2023
In both mini and mass importations, you will have to pay in dollars or other relevant foreign currency, isn't it? CBN policy has limit our international payments to a max of just $20 (8800 naira). Meaning you can't make any international purchases above 8800 naira, ridiculous right? Do you know a Chinese government owned E-commerce has solve this issue. They now accept all types of payment system ranging from bank transfer, Western money, Bitcoins e.t.c. This Chinese owned website is even cheaper than 16.. and Ali... They even sell new PS5 for just $200 and second hand iPhone 14 for just #75k. Ridiculous, right? Why don't you proceed to see things for yourself👇🏽

https:///B7zqh29GjJk2nh2nLFLHQA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / YOUWIN Awardees Cry To Buhari: Urge Government To Save Job Loss / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.