Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals (25262 Views)

Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics / AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Nazgul: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Even though I'm not a fan of Rooney, I full agree with his assertion about Ronaldo.

He's so obsessed with goals that he can easily become frustrated whenever he doesn't score, or when he's benched. This is what happened to him in Manchester United that made him leave.

6 Likes

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by BillyGamija: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
ROONey.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Emperormartin(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
When Antonio Conte bursted in the interview that some of his players were selfish minded he was referring to Harry Kane...

But Kane is bigger than him in totenham and he's gone

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by LeopardX: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
chicoMX:
grin

I like the way he said all these with positive energy, no hate just his opinion
That's British guys for you. No time for much correctness.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Kingcalls: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:
Very true.

I've come to an understanding that Kane doesn't give no fuc-ks about trophies. Dude is just obsessed with goals and goals alone.

Well that's too bad, because u can't call yourself an A-list footballer without some trophies and medals to your goddam name.

Generations to come may not even appreciate how good Kane is, due to his inability to get himself a trophy.

He wanted to leave spurs for City 2 seasons ago...levy no gree ...he even rebelled to force a transfer , dem still no sell am...he wud hv been in city now ... its not his fault that spurs can't win a trophy to save their lives ... the only club that mourinho cudnt win a single trophy in his career... the only club conte cudnt win a single trophy as a coach ... as a player, if u are tired of winning trophies , join spurs ...

2 Likes

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by UnknownT: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
buygala:
All I see is a Chimpanzee Rooney hating on Fine Boy CR7 grin.... Dude has been looking like a Grandpa since he was 16 angry

Rooney's obsession with Ronaldo is quite unhealthy.. If e wan fvck CR7, make e kuku talk make we know how we fit use God beg CR7 to open anus for am grin

Rooney is behaving like a teenage girl who keeps saying derogatory things about her crush, just to sidetrack people from noticing her infatuation.

Na Harry Kane broke his record, yet he found a way to drag innocent CR7 into his rants undecided...
but he wasn't hating. He called it a good attribute. Don't just read the headline, read the quotes of what the person said

6 Likes

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by buygala(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ammmy:
I want to celebrate this year's birthday as a married woman with my husband by my side and some few months pregnant. Wish me well

I wish you well o grin

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kingcalls:

He wanted to leave spurs for City 2 seasons ago...levy no gree ...he even rebelled to force a transfer , dem still no sell am...he wud hv been in city now ... its not his fault that spurs can't even a trophy to save their lives ... the only club that mourinho cudnt win a single trophy in his career... the only club conte cudnt win a single trophy as a coach ... as a player, if u are tired of winning trophies , join spurs ...

How many years contract did Kane sign?
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by walozanga(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
buygala:
All I see is a Chimpanzee Rooney hating on Fine Boy CR7 grin.... Dude has been looking like a Grandpa since he was 16 angry

Rooney's obsession with Ronaldo is quite unhealthy.. If e wan fvck CR7, make e kuku talk make we know how we fit use God beg CR7 to open anus for am grin

Rooney is behaving like a teenage girl who keeps saying derogatory things about her crush, just to sidetrack people from noticing her infatuation.

Na Harry Kane broke his record, yet he found a way to drag innocent CR7 into his rants undecided...

Did u read this thing at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rooney is an idiot
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by tuzle(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
abobote:
I think he is wrong, they are not the same kind of player.
Kane is one of the most unselfish striker, and he has a good number of assists
in history of football Ronaldo has the 5th highest number of assist over 200

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by madjune(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
A popular uprising is presently going on in Israel as the youths fight for the nation's democracy rocked by a looming legislation about to be passed by Netanyahu.

Comparisons could be drawn with Nigeria here.

And, no Nairaland mod has deemed it fit to report this news.

Sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Karleb(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Badadvisor:

You're sick in the head

You are a very stupid fellow.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by davidtemi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
didroon43:
Yeah they have almost the same characteristics.
Mention 1😏
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
abobote:
Roomy meant these two players no dey use their eyes see goal miss.

If they have chance to score like 10 in a match they will not hesitate to score without blinking.

Others score one out of 100 chances like Chikwueze.

2 Likes

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Noblex2011(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pele
I like the way you are just relegating teams now
You better face your managerial job now and stop taking teams back to relegation
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by highness25(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
secondfoul:
Omo, I no know sey people dey fear Putin like this ohhh grin This video shows you some things people would do for 10 Million dollars. See video below you'll be surprised grin

https://youtu.be/CZfPAYhzeActrt

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you enjoy our kind of content, Thanks and God bless you. kiss
na like this una de take hack people account clear their money. Stupid links
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by LeeSmart: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
didroon43:
Yeah they have almost the same characteristics.

but kane ain't arrogant?
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by hayfloze(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by AYNL: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
I'm a man utd fans but fvck him
his own obsession with CR7 is getting too much
he's failing as a football coach, he should focus on that
more games lost than won
DC united go soon sack him

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by emperorz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ammmy:
I want to celebrate this year's birthday as a married woman with my husband by my side and some few months pregnant. Wish me well
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Goalnaldo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rooney i understand your frustration. The tottenham hitman just overtook you as Englands top scorer. kpele.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Sofrosh(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
abobote:

Kane is not selfish because he has assists but Ronaldo has more career assists than Kane and he is selfish.

If dem put your brain inside bird, bird go begin fly backwards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by geokay777(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
HonNL:
Rooney: Kane Is Like Cristiano Ronaldo, they Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/25/epl-theyre-both-selfish-rooney-compares-harry-kane-to-cristiano-ronaldo/
R. R. R
Rooney Recognized Ronaldo (Goat)
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Lamasta(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rooney self, which one be good kind of selfishness
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Hpesoj: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
AuntyAmope:
Comparing CR7 goals after 30 with Rooney’s career goals is wickedness cry

LOL cheesy
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
tuzle:
in history of football Ronaldo has the 5th highest number of assist over 200
I'm glad you point that out, most people (particularly Nairaland football experts) think it's just the goals that made the man, which is part of the story but there's more to that.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Pimine: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
abobote:
So na Cr7 no get assists abi? For your information, Cr7 is the 2nd highest assists provider of all time behind only Messi.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by 2paid2Bmad: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Most Ronaldo fans are I.diots, they just read the headlines and start barking and bashing Rooney.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Chienex24(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
buygala:

You are the one misjudging everything here because you are in a haste to type.... Rooney actually adores Ronaldo and it is in history!! Both had good friendship throughout Ronaldo stay at Man utd and he was linking Ronaldo's prowess in front of goal to Kane's all time record-breaking goals for England of recent.... That's all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by sharone21(f): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Badadvisor:
Wayne Rooney always one of my best footballer.

Used to be extremely stubborn before SAF calmed him a bit😆

Reminds me of Amokachi( the bull) and Obagoal when playing.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by obaidan: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
i see a trend already, he will have nothing to say about other strikers..just the ones that are/were in the same place as him....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Uganda: Friendly - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager / Belgium Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 ( 0 - 2) On 27th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.