Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals (25261 Views)

Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics / AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by thesicilian: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
I wonder why Rooney hates Ronaldo so much. He never spares any opportunities to say something bad about Ronaldo.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Olat4421: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
abobote:
I think he is wrong, they are not the same kind of player.
Kane is one of the most unselfish striker, and he has a good number of assists
u are right
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
So sad some Nairalanders CANNOT comprehend simple statements of Pple. embarassed undecided

Rooney was PRAISING both Ronaldo and Harry Kane here. smiley

But Why are Some here, accusing him of Hate and Envy? πŸ˜’

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Vinnie2000(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
thesicilian:
I wonder why Rooney hates Ronaldo so much. He never spares any opportunities to say something bad about Ronaldo.

Is it dat you Guys CANNOT read or What? πŸ˜•

He is Praising Both Players, for their Ruthlessness/Goals Hunger. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Vinnie2000(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
2paid2Bmad:
Most Ronaldo fans are I.diots, they just read the headlines and start barking and bashing Rooney.

So Terrible of Them! undecided

They just Read Headlines and start Spewing nonsense. πŸ™

What Rooney did for Man Utd, which Striker till date, has been able to Replicate it? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Tilldendoftime(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ammmy:
I want to celebrate this year's birthday as a married woman with my husband by my side and some few months pregnant. Wish me well

May your dreams come true....so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Oddfinder012: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
southsouthking:
Son would have clinched the EPL golden boots last season had it not been for Kane selfishness.

It is what it is anyway.
Exactly why drogba nearly missed it to Rooney because of lampard in 2010
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by temielects(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hating Rooney lol
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by naijapikin2(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Make no controversy about this, he is commending them.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by 3phase(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=buygala post=122107627]All I see is a Chimpanzee Rooney hating on Fine Boy CR7 grin.... Dude has been looking like a Grandpa since he was 16 angry

Rooney's obsession with Ronaldo is quite unhealthy.. If e wan fvck CR7, make e kuku talk make we know how we fit use God beg CR7 to open anus for am grin

Rooney is behaving like a teenage girl who keeps saying derogatory things about her crush, just to sidetrack people from noticing her infatuation.

Na Harry Kane broke his record, yet he found a way to drag innocent CR7 into his rants undecided... [/quote with the comment, I don't see it as been jealous. Cause strikers role in a team is to score and for that to happen, you must be selfish as a striker.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Fujiyama: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
buygala:
All I see is a Chimpanzee Rooney hating on Fine Boy CR7 grin.... Dude has been looking like a Grandpa since he was 16 angry

Rooney's obsession with Ronaldo is quite unhealthy.. If e wan fvck CR7, make e kuku talk make we know how we fit use God beg CR7 to open anus for am grin

Rooney is behaving like a teenage girl who keeps saying derogatory things about her crush, just to sidetrack people from noticing her infatuation.

Na Harry Kane broke his record, yet he found a way to drag innocent CR7 into his rants undecided...

^^^
Very weird post. And what's with the anal sex reference? Was that necessary? undecided

Rooney said Ronaldo has a "good" kind of selfishness in front of goal - and quite a lot of top notch strikers have this quality.

The overall tone of the interview is complimentary.

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by badoh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
chicoMX:
grin

I like the way he said all these with positive energy, no hate just his opinion
You're the only one that understand the message Rooney passed. All those that commented before you never understood the content of the message. They only rushed to comment.

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by yinkeys(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Not true.
Kane is an absolute team player
Ronaldo since he left Real Madrid isn’t really one I’d consider an utmost team player

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by LesbianBoy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Where has Rooney been? Omo, he fell off so fast Ahn Ahn shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Bukola94: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So Terrible of Them! undecided

They just Read Headlines and start Spewing nonsense. πŸ™

What Rooney did for Man Utd, which Striker till date, has been able to Replicate it? sad
Rooney gave Cr7 lots of goals / assists. Between him and Ozil10, don't know who gave CR7 assist pass....

1 Like

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Waterlilly: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ammmy:
I want to celebrate this year's birthday as a married woman with my husband by my side and some few months pregnant. Wish me well
Amen!
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Vinnie2000(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bukola94:
Rooney gave Cr7 lots of goals / assists. Between him and Ozil10, don't know who gave CR7 assist pass....

Also, to Robin Van Persie, too. smiley

Rooney was an Assist kind of Striker and NEVER a number 9 Striker.
He Started out playing Supporting Striker to Ruud Van Nisterooy.πŸ™‚

Only Football Novices Judge him by Goals. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Where has Rooney been? Omo, he fell off so fast Ahn Ahn shocked shocked shocked

BLAME Man Utd! πŸ˜•

They SUCKED LIFE out of him, because He chose to Struggle with Man Utd after Fergusson Left in 2013! undecided

From 2013-2017, He was Struggling with a Terrible Utd Team while Ronaldo was playing with the likes of Benzema, Modric, Hinguain, etc. smiley

So, While Ronaldo looks Fresh, Poor Rooney looks OLD. embarassed 😞
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by FahBuLous: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's true, Harry Kane and Ronaldo only care about scoring even if the team is trailing...
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by FahBuLous: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
didroon43:
Yeah they have almost the same characteristics.
No they don't...
Ronaldo is tapin merchant while Harry is a hustler...
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by HellVictorinho7: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ftheophilous:
This Rooney guy. Always jealous
Ironically, Ronaldo has almost twice as much assists than you and you dare call him selfish. I mean you're calling one of the top 5 players with the highest assists in football history selfish. This is the highest form of hating sad
u dey mind that bastard
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by HellVictorinho7: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
badoh:

You're the only one that understand the message Rooney passed. All those that commented before you never understood the content of the message. They only rushed to comment.
spits
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by everythinggirly(f): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
They don't look alike at all.

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by cooooooks(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rooney like to mis yarn.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Di maria gave ronaldo the most assists
Bukola94:
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by thesicilian: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Is it dat you Guys CANNOT read or What? πŸ˜•

He is Praising Both Players, for their Ruthlessness/Goals Hunger. sad
Some people read peripherally, others read in-depth. Only if you know the amount of beef Rooney has for Ronaldo will you see that that's not really a compliment. Don't be deceived by his thinly veiled attempt to color his mean words. What does "good kind of selfishness" mean? Selfishness means putting your needs above that of others and the common good, there's no good kind of selfishness. An "in-built obsession with goals that's important to their success"? Nah! No matter how you see it bro, if anyone tells me that to my face I'd punch them in the face without hesitation.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Badadvisor: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Karleb:

You are a very stupid fellow.
Crazy mofo
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Chizzyjr(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Kane and Ronaldo no be mate na
Kane scores goals and give assist infact he's a whole round player but pendu only rely on penalties and tap ins even from when he was a kid
Na him Manu Realmadrid fans dey use compare with Goat Messi....Balablu fans lol
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by Newman20(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2023
abobote:
I think he is wrong, they are not the same kind of player.
Kane is one of the most unselfish striker, and he has a good number of assists

Ronaldo has the 4th most assists of all time. You say it as if Ronaldo doesn't have more than Kane sef.
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by HqBoss: 1:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals by babajero(m): 5:52am On Mar 28, 2023
didroon43:
Yeah they have almost the same characteristics.
Same with mbape and halaand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lobi Stars Vs Mamelodi Sundown: CAF Champions League - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Uganda: Friendly - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.