Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started (53321 Views)

Benue Road Leading To Ayuโ€™s House Named After Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by witsel4(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shameless old ogogoro man. Mr power miss road, your presidential ambition will never be actualized even in 100 years to come. You call rigging out an Obi for a Tinubu equity and justice. Justice will be far from you

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Chetas81(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Is Wike the only governor in Nigeria?

Why is the shameless bst election rigger disturbing our peace?
lol pity his followers
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Very soon u nd Ayu will be jobless nd irrelevant. The boy u selected to succeed u will even be the one that'll bring u down.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Cantonese: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Na Dem sabi
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by vanitybutiwanti: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Wike should prepare to live the rest of his life in jail

Bst drunkard
Who will send him to jail?

Your father?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by omonnakoda: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Peppered Ayu with 40 year old whiskey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by oshonwambada: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by omonnakoda: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
No one takes Wike the loser seriously again
He won his state all senators and HOA seats
He is a winner and I take him very seriously indeed
He is a man with balls like coconuts

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Samogloby: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
I don't blame Wike,I blame Obi that split PDP vote,by now, Wike will be preparing for a special room in Kuje prison. Surest way for Igbo presidency is through Atiku,I mean in 8yrs, now Igbo should be thinking of 20yrs. After Tinubu,it will go back to North.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Ikemba007: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
You don't get subscribers with a misleading headline

Safecharge:
Omo, I no know sey people dey fear Putin like this ohhh grin This video shows you some things people would do for 10 Million dollars. See video below you'll be surprised grin

https://youtu.be/CZfPAYhzeAccxs

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you enjoy our kind of content, Thanks and God bless you. kiss
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Felabrity: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Who will send him to jail?

Your father?
your father
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Impecca(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wike doesn't know what lies before him
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Austineva2: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vawulence everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. May this aid d disintegration of d zoo called Nigeria this year. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Safecharge: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ikemba007:
You don't get subscribers with a misleading headline

Hows the headline misleading please cry ?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by thegooddieyoung: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
As a Rivers man, I can boldly say that Wike has never had the interest of Rivers State at heart.
The man is a sore loser however, his type is good for teaching those guys with born to rule mentality a strong lesson

nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0K9UP1PMucds3WmBzgRVJx4PWfgUjXzkv1Y46BpWHCchLWzzVPFUmRicyWDe9U5kHl&id=100069326644737&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wike don start him wahala with Ayu, i know say wike go get time to fire Ayu after election.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Omoawoke: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
When will arise invite wike.
I want to see Wike roast Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Menclothing: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pure truth u canโ€™t reap where u know sow
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by bionixs: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
First to do no dey pain . Wike you believe Tinubu will shield you from your corrupt charges with EFCC? Your eye go clear soonest . Calm down ๐Ÿคฃ
Oga , who are you to Tinubu ?

Because you talk even more than Wike sef
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Agboconsult1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
But when Ayu was made Chairman, Wike was praising him. Wike is just a trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Urchmandee(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Very confused men... Umahi and Wike
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mercury12(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Wike should prepare to live the rest of his life in jail

Bst drunkard
For where tinubu dey? Nah your stvpid Obi wan put am for jail? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by AmotekunSW: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Samogloby:
I don't blame Wike,I blame Obi that split PDP vote,by now, Wike will be preparing for a special room in Kuje prison. Surest way for Igbo presidency is through Atiku,I mean in 8yrs, now Igbo should be thinking of 20yrs. After Tinubu,it will go back to North.

But Atiku promised to do a term of 4 years and handover to an Igbo candidate.
You fools want a Fulani to take over from another Fulani.
You can now see that Pdp never meant well for Igbos and the South.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
The wicked Wike grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by vanitybutiwanti: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
your father
LoL, you'll just die of heart attack and depression. Hating on somebody that doesn't know if you exist tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Shikena(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by blowjohn(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abfinest007:
Wike talks too much

If he doesn't talk u will complain.

It was a public forum.

Let him talk. After all they promised to deal with him before. Now he has won.

Allow him savor his victory.

It's even possible that u talk even more than wike sef.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mercury12(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Beolly:
Emperor Woke grin
I too like the guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah overconfident dey worry him and tinubu๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by blowjohn(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

But Atiku promised to do a term of 4 years and handover to an Igbo candidate.
You fools want a Fulani to take over from another Fulani.
You can now see that Pdp never meant well for Igbos and the South.

And u belive atiku will do only 4 years?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Felabrity: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
my father will just die of heart attack and depression. Hating on somebody that doesn't know if he exist tongue tongue
lol
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dis man nah real case๐Ÿ˜„

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Femi Gbajabiamilaโ€™s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.