Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started (53323 Views)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by omonnakoda: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Solocoin:
After May 29 Wike will become inconsequential and nobody will hear about him just like Amaechi.
That is your wish
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by LocalMan2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
The flyover Governor has just spoken. No human resource development, no educational and no other infrastructures but raised a flyove and at the commissioning, open his wide mouth to insult everybody.

nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0K9UP1PMucds3WmBzgRVJx4PWfgUjXzkv1Y46BpWHCchLWzzVPFUmRicyWDe9U5kHl&id=100069326644737&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by naikeboy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ayu no fit pepper this yeye man back him own don too much, why is ayu afraid of him self...
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by UnabashedIPOB: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Omolara1970: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hi
I’m Lara
I sell foreign and local instagram,Twitter and Facebook
For work or whatever
Dm 09038196623 on WhatsApp
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by adefitim(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Werey
Wike the Wicked

Continue to pepper them cuz as e Dey pain Dem, e Dey sweet us..
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Agboconsult1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chemlite:

I guess Middle belt is in the East?

Can you say Niger Delta is not in the South likewise?

For your information middle belt is called NORTH CENTRAL!

Am aware of that information. Wike is just a trouble maker. He will still fight the next chairman no matter the region he or she comes from. That's the point am trying to make.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Chemlite: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Agboconsult1:

Am aware of that information. Wike is just a trouble maker. He will still fight the next chairman no matter the region he or she comes from. That's the point am trying to make.

Tell Atiku have it all mentality is called GREED! He has lost the presidency and now Ayu will still go.

Moral:

Pick your fight carefully, especially when your opponents has nothing to lose.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Agboconsult1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chemlite:

Tell Atiku have it all mentality is called GREED! He has lost the presidency and now Ayu will still go.

Moral:

Pick your fight carefully, especially when your opponents has nothing to lose.

Absolutely.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by xtervaganza(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Felimax:

My state governor is not a loud mouthed drunk + a clown put together that alone is enough for me.

An astute medical practitioner and a gentle man to core who will not stoop so low to go and snatch ballot box or rig election for a candidate.

In my state we have more developing and well doing towns like no other in South South. All of them has almost equal presence of the hand of government.

In my state and just in my unit alone my state government is paying over 768 widows to the tune of about 20k every month not to talk of the state wide.

In my state government sponsored skill acquisition is top-notch where apart from Akwa-Ibom no one else in South South.

In Rivers State apart from Port Harcourt where else? Where else?
Keep celebrating mediocrity and rascality until it catches up with you.

Like Amaechi said Wike is drinking away the future of Rivers children yet unborn to the tune of millions of Naira.

No gratuity!
No employment!

The only thing the drunk knows is flyover all over his house..

Una go use the flyovers take go soak garri.
guy, leave matter. Wike Na confirm mad man but his achievements speaks. Im not even from PH but the state is far better than it was 8 years ago + plus no phantom projects like amaechi.

As for the flyovers, 100 years from now people will thank him
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Felimax(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
xtervaganza:
guy, leave matter. Wike Na confirm mad man but his achievements speaks. Im not even from PH but the state is far better than it was 8 years ago + plus no phantom projects like amaechi.

As for the flyovers, 100 years from now people will thank him

The average black man brain!
I don't celebrate mediocrity where there is total lack of human capital development.

I am different from you sir!
As big as Rivers State it is know for only one city (Port Harcourt) anything aside this is rubbish.

Dey there dey catch cruise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.