Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started (53324 Views)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Let them hit the battle ground

Umahi the judge
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mercury12(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Austineva2:
obi can perish with whatever he is doing to holding us randsom in this evil contraption called zoo. Am Igbo Biafran but I never supported obi bn Zoo president, all we want is Biafra and Biafra is what we are going to get. So, Obi is on his own on whatever he is doing in zoo court inorder to keep d zoo one
lot of your IPOB terrorist brothers converted to Obi zombie supporters when he was contesting for the president of Nigeria. Now he lost the election and y'all reverted back to IPOB Biafra or death agitation😂

Dey play
When una serious make una let us know. You guys are already a pest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Codes151(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
All of a sudden igbomaniacs are saying wike, efcc, corruption and all.

Yet their state Government over the years are noted for failure and looting.

Abia state, is a shithole in terms of roads.
Yet they are looking at rivers state.

These people are very funny sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Felabrity: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Delightsome2023:
go arrest am na.
ode
your papa ode
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Zony94: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wicked or what is that your name?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Austineva2: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mercury12:
lot of your IPOB terrorist brothers converted to Obi zombie supporters when he was contesting for the president of Nigeria. Now he lost the election and y'all reverted back to IPOB Biafra or death agitation😂

Dey play
When una serious make una let us know. You guys are already a pest
That's for ur own book, you were one of d people calling for d arrest of Simon Ekpa and rest of Autopilots Ipob calling for d #No election# in Biafra Land and putting bounty upon bounty on Simon. Those Ob*idiots were never part of us or I called them directionless and vissionless Biafran agitators like those in DOS. We Autopilots make decisions and stand by it even at d point of death. So, take correction, I never supported obi and his cohorts of Obi*diots cos I only believe in Biafra and Biafra alone
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mercury12(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Austineva2:
That's for ur own book, you were one of d people calling for d arrest of Simon Ekpa and rest of Autopilots Ipob calling for d #No election# in Biafra Land and putting bounty upon bounty on Simon. Those Ob*idiots were never part of us or I called them directionless and vissionless Biafran agitators like those in DOS. We Autopilots make decisions and stand by it even at d point of death. So, take correction, I never supported obi and his cohorts of Obi*diots cos I only believe in Biafra and Biafra alone

Hahaha. Una problem no be here. From your comment sef it is easy to deduce that there is division in your camp.

Let me be honest with you. The only person that can grant you your Biafra if it would ever happen won't be an Igbo man or woman

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Gkay1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wike too like wahala
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by xtervaganza(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felimax:
Drunkard of a governor!
that drunkard has more achievements than your state governor. I double dare you to prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
This country ......who can redeem you
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Austineva2: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mercury12:

Hahaha. Una problem no be here. From your comment sef it is easy to deduce that there is division in your camp.

Let me be honest with you. The only person that can grant you your Biafra if it would ever happen won't be an Igbo man or woman
look, in every family there is always disagreement, that doesn't mean we are divided. How Biafra will come this year will shock you and ur entire zoo. Safe this statement for future reference
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by everythinggirly(f): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Once a mad man, always a mad man. Wike! 😂
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mercury12(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Austineva2:
look, in every family there is always disagreement, that doesn't mean we are divided. How Biafra will come this year will shock you and ur entire zoo. Safe this statement for future reference
exactly what ojukwu said 😂😂😂
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by chemla: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
The This is serious! National chairman of a party that can't deliver his polling unit, word, local government and his State is a serious dangerous disaster to the party. Please may i ask what is the criteria for nominated him?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by nesphil(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Abuloma80(f): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2023
What a horrible statement to come from a so called statesman! Yes by virtue of being a governor to a state, which probably makes him a statesman. But for a normal person to come to the public and say such, is unfortunate. WIKE THE WICKED Nigerians are fed-up with your worthless childish utterance

OYA NOW, he now realizing his days as governor and probably as a responsible statesman are numbered. In less than 70 days, his political career is over for life. So it's not surprising for such come from!
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Alaga2222(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2023
This wike is on substance.... Always talking too much
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2023
tishbite42:
John Wike Season 4
Chapter fool
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Ghezo: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0K9UP1PMucds3WmBzgRVJx4PWfgUjXzkv1Y46BpWHCchLWzzVPFUmRicyWDe9U5kHl&id=100069326644737&mibextid=Nif5oz

If Wike is not careful his newfound friends in APC will soon start running away from him and he might end up empty-handed still...because he keeps showcasing his abnormal personality as a psycho and a megalomaniac drunkard.

All these terrible charater-deficits are the reason Atiku chose Okowa over him and left him stranded.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mickykarim: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0K9UP1PMucds3WmBzgRVJx4PWfgUjXzkv1Y46BpWHCchLWzzVPFUmRicyWDe9U5kHl&id=100069326644737&mibextid=Nif5oz

IT IS OVER FOR PDP THE EVIL PARTY.

You will recall the below at the inception of the FRAUD and CHEAT called a political party. A band of UNPRINCIPLED people who are void of INTEGRITY.

https://www.nairaland.com/7248578/governor-samuel-ortom-spilled-it

THE DEATH KNELL OF THE PARTY WAS SOUNDED WITH THE ABOVE SUBMISSION AND PEOPLE WITH DISCERNIG MINDS COULD SEE IT COMING AND IT IS HERE, RIGHT HERE IN OUR FACE.

This confirms the END of a party od bandits.

Yeye people!
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by seguno2: 1:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Felimax:
Drunkard of a governor!

It’s the fault of the educated and sophisticated people of Rivers who allow such a tout as governor.

He has failed to employ enough workers to do every single service that state and local governments are responsible for, only doing projects upandan to excite them, and now he wants to abandon his job to be entertaining us with Ayu stunts.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Sleekfingers: 2:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Sleekfingers: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
No one takes Wike the loser seriously again

Wike wey Tinubu go give a juicy appointment.....
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by kaywhy09(m): 2:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Oh, I read
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Sleekfingers: 2:23am On Mar 28, 2023
gbemishile:
With wike
Peace was never an option grin grin

cheesy cheesy

Wike always serving delicious Vawulence.......wike should pls tell me the name of his 40 years old whiskey.......make me self dey dish out Vawulence.....
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by dawaxkydada: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Wike na man nobody fit belike am
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by ChristianMuslim: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Wike The wicked producer...
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Subonbon(m): 4:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Wike is a Tinubu’s guy nothing is going to happen to him
who would trust such a person... Dey play....
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Miles300: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Wike the with the best rigging deals ...judas of our democracy...
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Okhuadams(m): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by StarGra: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin

Felimax:
Drunkard of a governor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.