Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started (53319 Views)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by prettyliz(f): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by AmotekunSW: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Agboconsult1:
But when Ayu was made Chairman, Wike was praising him. Wike is just a trouble maker.

Wike made Ayu Chairman.
The Chairman and Candidate can't come from the same region.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Melagros(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Is Wike the only governor in Nigeria?

Why is the shameless bst election rigger disturbing our peace?
Na una the get time for the motherfvcker, PDP should suspend and nothing will happen
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Melagros(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Wike should prepare to live the rest of his life in jail

Bst drunkard
Seconded
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by AmotekunSW: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
blowjohn:

And u belive atiku will do only 4 years?

Thank you very much.

That's why it's only slaves from the South and some idiots from the East who followed him. It is a good thing Atiku lost.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by gbishman: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
This is not a show of maturity of good statemanship. The fact you were outsmarted during the PDP primaries does that men you should tear down the party that you claime to have nurtured from its infancy. I have never seen this level callousness and these are the kind of petty leaders we select to govern us. Wow

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by comodo: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0K9UP1PMucds3WmBzgRVJx4PWfgUjXzkv1Y46BpWHCchLWzzVPFUmRicyWDe9U5kHl&id=100069326644737&mibextid=Nif5oz
And he got 2 likes. Nigeria is not a country. Imagine a governor saying all these in the public and human beings are applauding him.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by omonnakoda: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abfinest007:
Wike talks too much
You hear too much
A sign of unemployment

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Ikea81: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Now I see where wicked is going..His next move is National Chairman Pdp

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by gbemishile: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
With wike
Peace was never an option grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by AkumTemi: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by eeetuk(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
" Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared to Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who has been suspended by his political unit in Benue State that the fight against him in the party has just started."

Wike is a very dishonest man. He tells lies and always trying to trick others. Not long ago wike worked so hard to bring down Atiku Abubakar campaign for president. And after Atiku Abubakar lost his presidential election, Wike blamed Peter Obi for derailing Atiku campaign loss. Always looking for ways to smear people. You cannot trust Wike because he is all about himself. Why is Wike after Dr.Ayu now? Just another example of why he is such a big lier.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by JujuYouth: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dis one wan claim glory..
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Emmapub(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Honestly I use to think wike is a good person but I never knew he is a greedy person and a very selfish person…

He thinks he has won but he should wait for May 29 and see what awaits him after may29.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mercury12(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Samogloby:
I don't blame Wike,I blame Obi that split PDP vote,by now, Wike will be preparing for a special room in Kuje prison. Surest way for Igbo presidency is through Atiku,I mean in 8yrs, now Igbo should be thinking of 20yrs. After Tinubu,it will go back to North.

Welcome.
You just woke up.
The rest of your brothers are still sleeping😁

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by wolesmile(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
tishbite42:
John Wike Season 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Solsix(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abidemi23:
Wicked Wike, the evil that you and your cronies have done is enough. All this back and forth will end up being to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians, you and Ayu have nothing to lose. Innocent lives and livelyhoods should not be lost because of your wickedness.
Ordinary Nigerians?? Was he even fighting for them before??
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Mercury12(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Austineva2:
Vawulence everywhere 😂😂😂🤣🤣. May this aid d disintegration of d zoo called Nigeria this year. 🙏🙏🙏
the zoo that obi is in court fight over. What animal is obi? A fish or a lizard?😁

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by BERNIMOORE: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
The governor stated that it has now become unthinkable to allow any person who was unable to deliver his political unit, ward, local government or State to the PDP during the last general elections to preside over the party.

This is actually bad grin

Not even Polin unit haha
can you now see the mediocres that Atiku preferred over Powerful Governors who can deliver... No need to tell me that with Atiku and Ayu ...PDP Going nowhere....I am sure most PDP States after winning there cases in supreme courts will decamp en masse to LP....Ayu and Atiku obsession of not knowing when to throw in the Towel may wreck PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Lanre1st(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Iyorchiia:
Lol

Please can you adjust election results? We have a work for you
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
First to do no dey pain . Wike you believe Tinubu will shield you from your corrupt charges with EFCC? Your eye go clear soonest . Calm down 🤣
It seems u don't understand the Rivers state vs FG,EFCC. Nobody has the right to probe Rivers state account. Go an find out

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by alphaNomega: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's funny when people say politicians should "deliver" their ward, unit, or state when it comes to elections. That lingo has rigging written all over it, especially when said politician is unpopular in his zone.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emmapub:
Honestly I use to think wike is a good person but I never knew he is a greedy person and a very selfish person…

He thinks he has won but he should wait for May 29 and see what awaits him after may29.
Like what exactly? Keep dreaming. Court barred EFCC or FG from probing RIVERS state accounts for years. Some of you don't know all these
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Delightsome2023: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Wike should prepare to live the rest of his life in jail

Bst drunkard
go arrest am na.
ode

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by braveboi4life: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
He won by shedding inocent blood and suppressing the will of the people, Congrats to your blood stained hero grin
omonnakoda:
He won his state all senators and HOA seats
He is a winner and I take him very seriously indeed
He is a man with balls like coconuts
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Austineva2: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mercury12:
the zoo that obi is in court fight over. What animal is obi? A fish or a lizard?😁
obi can perish with whatever he is doing to holding us randsom in this evil contraption called zoo. Am Igbo Biafran but I never supported obi bn Zoo president, all we want is Biafra and Biafra is what we are going to get. So, Obi is on his own on whatever he is doing in zoo court inorder to keep d zoo one
Re: Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started by Deefirm: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.