Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) (1016 Views)

The Prince Is Mine / FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. / The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chapter 33: Before A Gay Meetup, Fu Jiu Flirts With Girls

Translator: Henyee Translations Editor: Henyee Translations

The next day, Fu Jiu took her purse and was about to head out in her school uniform.

“Young Master, wait, wait, wait!” Old Driver Wang was still eating his fried bread stick. “I’m starting the car right now, I’m taking you to school.”

Young Master woke up even earlier today than yesterday?

“No need, I’ll skateboard there.” Fu Jiu stood at the gate and pointed at the skateboard under her foot.

Old Driver Wang made an ‘ah’ sound and said, “You’re not riding in the car anymore?”

“No need, Uncle Wang. Don’t wait for me at the gate later on. It’s autumn now, and it’s getting colder. You are already too old for such chilly weather, I will be fine by myself.”

Fu Jiu’s figure had long disappeared as she was saying this, leaving her voice faintly lingering in his ears.

Old Driver Wang fell into shock right there.

Young Master… was caring for him?

Fu Jiu had been outrageous before; Old Wang knew that the best.

He thought that Young Master acted well recently and only became thoughtful to get some extra pocket money from Madam.

But to his surprise, Young Master had really changed.

He had changed into someone who warmed a person’s heart.

8 a.m. in the morning was when the school was the most crowded.

Various kinds of luxurious limousines were parked and crammed at the gate.

This was nothing strange at Jiang City No.1 Middle School.

Because most of the kids who went there were from rich families, along with the fact that they were at the age where they loved to show off and compete, they got their drivers to send them to school.

Then, a handsome human figure flew by in the narrow path between the rows of limousines!

It was a blur; one could only see that eye catching cropped silver hair.

That blur was Fu Jiu. Her left leg was on the skateboard, and she was wearing pure black headphones. Her uniform was fluttering with the wind because of her leg’s movements, showing a bit of the fair skin on her waist. That figure was so pretty that many girls wanted to take out their phones and snap a picture.

“So cool! I thought he was too cool when he was getting interviewed yesterday! Now, with that skateboard, he’s even cooler!”

“What should I do, I feel like changing my dream lover already, Fu Jiu, Fu Jiu…”

As if Fu Jiu heard the girls talking, she turned her head and curled up the corner of her mouth.

In the blink of an eye, countless girls were awestruck…

Everyone changed the way they looked at Fu Jiu after the incident, especially that female student who didn’t come from a wealthy family—Xue Yaoyao.

Today was her first day back in school, and she took the initiative in requesting to be assigned to the same class as Fu Jiu.

When she saw Fu Jiu walking into the classroom, she abruptly raised the bun in her hands. “My mum made this herself. She, she gives you her thanks.”

Because of Xue Yaoyao’s actions, the whole class looked in Fu Jiu’s direction, which was followed by a big round of discussion.

“There’s no way Fu Jiu will eat her bun. What if that dirty stuff makes his stomach sick?”

“Exactly. Hey, is it possible that she has a crush on Fu Jiu?”

“Gosh, doesn’t she look at herself in the mirror, please. Look at that figure of hers, she’s simply a fat pig, but she still dares to fantasize about Fu Jiu?”

Hearing that, Xue Yaoyao bit her lip in embarrassment. She only wanted to thank him; she didn’t want to give him trouble.

But she forgot that she was a joke herself. With this point in mind, Xue Yaoyao wanted to retract her hands.

But to her utter surprise, that young man took off his headphones and turned around. Suddenly, he took a big bite of her bun with his snow white teeth. “Mmm… delicious, I actually haven’t had breakfast yet. Thanks.”

That voice still carried a sense of lethargic grace from just waking up not too long ago, adding to his smile that could melt the snow.

It was not just Xue Yaoyao; even the pretty girls in class couldn’t stop their hearts from speeding up…

[0]: Gay Meetup: in Chinese “Mian Ji”, meaning two male friends’ meet-up, for they act quite close, it gives a feeling to others that they may be gay and like each other romantically.

TBC...
Source: National School Prince Is A Girl - ExtraNovel.com
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Vikksy i read this novel some yrs back. The one am currently reading, beauty and the bodyguard is 10k+ chapter and still ungoing. I am 2k+ chapter.

1 Like

Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Vikksy i read this novel some yrs back. The one am currently reading, beauty and the bodyguard is 10k+ chapter and still ungoing. I am 2k+ chapter.

MaDaRa01 You can read it on my website at: Beauty and the Bodyguard
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chapter 34: Stay in Contact, Young Master Qin Said, You Get in My Car Directly

Back then, Fu Jiu had no idea that her small, trivial gesture would make Xue Yaoyao swear that she would protect this young man.

Because, he protected her…

Fu Jiu didn’t feel that she did anything so moving.

It was just that, if someone thanked her sincerely, of course she would receive it with the same sincerity.

Although she was indeed a person with good looks, she didn’t like for anyone to judge others based on their looks or figures.

What’s wrong with being a little chubby in one’s teenage years, that’s normal!

Holding that delicious bun in her mouth, she went back to her seat. Fu Jiu switched her phone on. She was going to search for some studying hacks for physics; after all, physics had always been a pain in the butt for her.

However, before she could open the webpage, five WeChat friend notifications popped up.

The first one was normal, like the sender’s style. “This is Qin Mo.”

The other four were… relatively normal.

She had successfully stimulated the other side of Almighty Qin into coming out.

Every other message was a cold “heh” with an extremely frosty tone.

Well, Fu Jiu admitted that it was her fault this time. Not cool.

But then again, that man didn’t say that he would add her on WeChat.

Fu Jiu paused and clicked ‘Accept.’

Thinking of their meeting today and their impending cooperation, she replied with a sentence: “I went to bed last night and didn’t have my phone. I just saw your friend request.”

After replying, Fu Jiu subconsciously started to wait for an answer.

But class started, and there was still no reply at all from the other end…

As cool as Fu Jiu was, she soon forgot about all of that.

The physics teacher was lecturing while Fu Jiu frowned.

Was she the only person who found this subject ill-designed for human beings to study?

Without her tablet, class seemed to take forever.

Once sunset came, her phone buzzed under her desk.

Fu Jiu took it out and saw a voice message from Qin Mo.

“In class, can’t listen to it,” she replied quickly and simply.

No response again.

Fu Jiu didn’t care.

After three minutes, Qin Mo replied, “Meetup location has changed, I will wait for you at the school gate. You should know that my car is easy to find.”

Fu Jiu: “…”

She did know, but she was not the only who knew; everyone at school knew that high-end Hummer.

Not mentioning Jiang City, you couldn’t find another in the whole three northern provinces.

That car and that red license plate all displayed his privileged noble status.

But if that was the case, she would have to get into his car in front of everyone…

Mm…

Alright, dear Chen Xiaodong would go mad again…

“Okay.” She was fine with it.

Qin Mo tilted his head and saw the reply on his phone. He then sat up on his bed.

He had just woken up, and his bewitchingly dark eyes were still profound-looking. His white shirt was half open, and his manly, buff honey-colored chest peeked through. His electrifying v-line and every inch of his outline was lethally appealing enough that it simply made people’s noses bleed!

He tilted his head a little. His hair was perfectly trimmed, barely covering his eyes. Suddenly, he thought of something and replied again with a domineering tone, “Don’t switch off your phone.”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chapter 35: Complete Change of View! Fu Jiu!

Fu Jiu could even feel how cold the expression that man had when he replied was through the phone screen.

She really couldn’t switch off her phone now.

That would delay things…

It was several minutes past 5 pm. The Rooftop Team were all looking at the time with their heads together.

“Why isn’t CEO Qin here yet?”

“Seems like he waited for a WeChat reply till midnight, and he just woke up.”

“Whose WeChat reply would be this important?”

“No idea…”

As they were discussing, they heard a creaking sound and the door opened.

Qin Mo walked in with wide strides and his shirt half-open. His black hair seemed to be dyed by the wildest ink-black night, and he instantly shut everyone up with his icy coolness!

His body was just so alluring that many people stole a glance and swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

COCO ran up. “Captain, you slept here last night? Was it too busy at the company?”

Qin Mo didn’t answer. He turned and pressed on the company phone on the table, “I need a new suit, bring it up now.”

“Yes.”

Secretary Liang was very efficient.

Qin Mo took the jacket in his hands and put it on, fixing the sleeves with his hands and doing the buttons up one by one. He said slowly, “I’m meeting Spade Z.”

“WHAT?!”

BANG!

COCO and Fatty stood up from their chairs at the same time!

Meeting ?

Like those meetings between online game buddies?!

This… this is too surreal!

“This guy is so cunning, is it a trap?!” COCO questioned.

Fatty agreed, “CEO Qin, bring more people with you! We can’t let him run away this time!”

“You think I wouldn’t have already figured it out if this is a trap? Or…”Qin Mo raised his eyes up without a thought, and there was an evil coldness emitting from the depths of his eyes. “Are you reminding me about the last time I was fooled?”

COCO and Fatty froze at the same time, and their scalps became numb with fear. “No… not that…”

Boohoo, CEO Qin is so scary today!

Meanwhile, the last class had begun at school.

Usually, at this time, everyone’s minds would no longer be focused on studying.

Everyone was looking at the time on their phones with their heads down.

Fu Jiu was no exception; after all, she had a meeting.

The English teacher also knew that they weren’t listening, so he wanted to liven up the atmosphere with some questions. He called Fu Jiu up.

“What kind of girl do you like?”

Everyone in the class knew that Fu Jiu ranked dead last every year during exams.

She couldn’t understand English at all.

Although the girls were intrigued by this question, they knew that Fu Jiu couldn’t answer.

Jiang Feiyang sat next to Fu Jiu, looking mockingly at her and getting ready for a good show!

Xue Yaoyao was worried. She took out her pen and poked at Fu Jiu’s back from behind, writing one word on the note—Beautiful.

As long as Fu Jiu answered with this word, she would pass this test.

But she feared that Fu Jiu didn’t even recognize this word.

The teacher was looking at her.

Fu Jiu laughed, opened her thin lips, and answered with extremely fluent English, “Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!—I have as much soul as you,—and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you.”

She had a naturally beautiful voice, and now that she spoke with an authentic British accent, she enunciated those words slowly so that they were full of exotic magnetism.

Everyone in the class was intoxicated by her voice.

“This, this is…” The English teacher was very excited. “The exact line from Jane Eyre !”

“Teacher, it seems that you also like this book. Yes… The female lead in the book is my favorite type.” Fu Jiu, who was still smiling, winked her left eye at Xue Yaoyao, who was behind her.

The charm of that evil, seductive handsomeness made the hearts of the girls sitting behind her thump heavily…

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chapter 36: Where Are You Going, Young Master? Fu Jiu: Meeting Up With Qin Mo~

The English teacher personally led a round of applause and unprecedentedly showered compliments and recognition on Fu Jiu. Then she asked the other students to learn from Fu Jiu.

Jiang Feiyang’s eyes widened. He thought he was about to witness another joke, but he didn’t expect that this little trash would win the limelight!

Fu Jiu sat down, glanced at him with the corner of her eyes, and curled her thin lips.

That obvious mocking gave Jiang Feiyang the feeling like his face had been slapped until it was swollen.

Also, he didn’t know why, but he thought that Fu Jiu was really good looking!

Was he insane?!

“Okay, students, that is it for today. Class dismissed!”

With that statement from the English teacher, all the students flooded out the classroom.

Fu Jiu grabbed her school bag and threw it on her back. She carried her skateboard underneath her arm and slowly walked through the crowd.

In front of the school building, Chen Xiaodong was already waiting. “Young Master, where are you going? Wait for me!”

Fu Jiu stopped.

Many girls were looking at him while blushing, and they stopped as well.

Chen Xiaodong paused and thought, was he seeing things?

These girls, why were they blushing and acting all shy?

“Young Master,” Chen Xiaodong said in a low voice, “What did you do again! Did you flirt with girls?”

Fu Jiu took her phone out and answered languidly, “Nope.”

“Okay,” Chen Xiaodong said seriously, “I believe you, Young Master. Then, Young Master, where are we going now? You said you need to go to Computer City to get some components?”

He was not sure why, but lately, his young master seemed to be quite into this stuff?

Fu Jiu opened WeChat and looked at the “I’m here” message. She lifted the corner of her mouth. “Before getting some components, I need to meet someone first.”

Chen Xiaodong said “Oh,” and he didn’t know a bomb was about to drop on him soon. “Who?”

“Qin Mo.” Fu Jiu only said two words before walking off.

Chen Xiaodong froze, and his mouth was quivering. His expression was exaggerated to the extreme.

“Young Master, wait, calm down! You would get beaten up into a pulp by Young Master Qin!”

Meanwhile, at the gate of Jiang City No.1 Middle School, a smooth jet-black Hummer was parked at the roadside like a ferocious tiger.

The car plate had a white bottom and red letters, and there were bodyguards standing around the car.

It looked imposing!

But even so, it couldn’t stop the students’ enthusiasm.

“Almighty Qin’s car! AHHH! I’m going nuts!”

Qin Mo was really popular, like some godlike superstar.

As soon as he showed up, people would always start taking pictures.

Regardless of whether they were men or women, as long as they saw him playing games, they would all fall in love with him.

However, no matter how many people crowded up outside, Qin Mo in his Hummer wouldn’t be even the slightest bit moved.

He sat in the backseat. He had a sharp nose and a pretty face. It seemed like he was asleep; his head was resting languidly on one hand, and his other hand was gently laid on his long leg. His narrow eyes were serenely closed, making him look unperturbed.

He suddenly opened his eyes when he received a WeChat notification. Those sinister-looking eyes were like the dark night and seemed to be able to see through the entire world.

Qin Mo unlocked his phone with a swipe, and a line of text showed up. “I’m walking over.”

COCO, who was in the passenger seat, also heard the notification got all excited for no reason.

“I have been playing games for so long, but this is my first time meeting up with an online friend. I wonder what Spade Z looks like? Don’t tell me he’s a burly chap?”

After all, his way of doing things was quite lionhearted!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2023
Chapter 37: Fu Jiu & Qin Mo, In the Middle of Their Gay Meetup 1

Fatty was also very excited, and his fingers tightened on the wheel. “What kind of high school student can be this good? I really want to PK against his hacking skills in person!”

COCO was, of course, still biting on the rabbit’s ear. “I just want to play games with him!”

“Don’t act like this, he will think of us as weak!” Fatty patted him on the shoulder. “Draw out that aura you have of an online celebrity persona. It’s just a meeting, what’s the big deal?”

COCO scoffed. “Stop pretending to be calm, your hand is shaking!”

From the looks of it, CEO Qin was still the calmer one… They looked at each other, then looked back through the rearview mirror at the same time.

It should be the CEO (Captain)’s first time meeting someone through a game, right?

They didn’t expect that a cold person like the CEO would agree to a meeting?!

But if that guy really was Spade Z, then there was nothing really strange about it…

As the Hummer had not left, the gate was still swarming with students.

This was what Fu Jiu saw when she came out.

Everyone stood on their toes, looking in the same direction. Excitement was written all over their faces.

Some of the girls even couldn’t help but cover their mouths when Qin Mo rolled down his car window!

Qin Mo looked out, and his black eyes swept through the crowd inch by inch.

Spade Z would walk out from the crowd soon.

As soon as he thought of this, the curve of his lips, which had been always cold, showed an interest that he never had before.

PA!

He lowered his head and lit a cigarette, casually sticking his arm outside the window. He played around with his limited-edition Platinum Zippo lighter with his fingers, and his black hair was ruffled by the wind. That godly profile made the audience scream!

“AHHH! Young Master Qin! Young Master Qin!”

Chen Xiaodong, who was following Fu Jiu, was stunned once again. He didn’t expect that right after he heard from his young master that he was meeting with Young Master Qin just a minute ago, Young Master Qin would show up right in front of them!

The Heavens were torturing him!

He had to restrain Young Master; he couldn’t allow him to stir up trouble!

Fu Jiu looked at Chen Xiaodong, who was standing in her way. She raised an eyebrow. “Move away.”

“Young Master!” Chen Xiaodong earnestly tried to persuade him, “Look, there are so many people here, it’s not the best time for you to go there. Plus, Young Master Qin rarely shows up at school, so he must be waiting for someone. Let’s not join in the fray, shall we? What if you get expelled from the school again? Madam would be heartbroken!”

Fu Jiu laughed. “You know that he’s here waiting for someone, so do you know who that person is?”

“Hah? Who?” Chen Xiaodong was helplessly confused.

Fu Jiu said in a deep voice, “Me.”

“Young Master, seriously, you gotta stop imagining things, you…”

This time, Fu Jiu didn’t let him finish and directly gave him a sharp look.

Right after that, she harshly pushed Chen Xiaodong away with her hand.

She strode towards that black Hummer, which was surrounded by people, with her headphones on and her skateboard under her arm.

That casually trimmed silver hair gave off another kind of resplendence in the sunset.

“Wait, that was… Fu Jiu?”

“He still hasn’t gotten over Young Master Qin?”

“No! I just fell in love with him for goodness’ sake!”

“Let’s bet. When Young Master Qin sees him, he will ask him to scram…”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2023
Chapter 38: Fu Jiu & Qin Mo, Gay Meetup 2

As if she couldn’t hear the crowd murmuring, Fu Jiu walked directly to the Hummer, with the corner of her mouth even curled up into a smile.

The bodyguards tried to stop her with their hands.

It was this young man who had crashed into their CEO’s arms last time.

Now, it was him again. Did he think that they were mere decorations?

Facing such a barricade, no fear could be seen on Fu Jiu’s face. On the contrary, she raised her eyebrow and a sense of playfulness could be seen in the curve of her lips.

Chen Xiaodong, who was far away in the crowd, felt relieved.

This was good; at least the bodyguards were there to stop her.

There was no way they would let him through, so he didn’t need to worry about him bumping into Young Master Qin…

“Ah!” COCO, who was sitting in the car, also recognized Fu Jiu. “It’s him!”

Back then, Fatty was busy with his laptop, so he didn’t know what had happened. “Who is he?”

“It’s that gay guy who has a secret crush on Captain…” COCO said, before noticing that Qin Mo was looking at him. He instantly changed his tone, “No, no, I mean, he’s a rather crazy fan of Captain’s! Mm, he’s so crazy, he has his own unique way of expressing his affection!”

Hearing that, Fatty was quite disappointed. “Hm, then he’s not Spade Z…”

Fu Jiu saw that they didn’t intend to open the door, and Qin Mo was still on his phone with his head down.

Fu Jiu simply launched WeChat and texted, “Almighty Qin, ask your bodyguards to get out of the way.”

Qin Mo’s fingers stopped abruptly and he raised his head unconsciously. With the bodyguards between them, their eyes met, and he looked at the rather familiar figure familiar outside the car.

In the sunset, that guy had his skateboard in his left hand and his phone in his right hand. His school uniform was unzipped, and it was paired with a cream-colored T-shirt.

Those dreamy eyes had a perfect contrast of black and white.

The light shone down upon his silver hair, and those inky eyes added an inexplicable sense of coquettishness to him.

Qin Mo’s eyes showed signs of abrupt shock!

Then, those deep eyes narrowed!

Fu Jiu saw him check his phone, and she shook her phone casually.

Qin Mo didn’t let her in the car immediately. His long and slender fingers flicked the ash from his cigarette, and he lowered his eyes again as he texted, “That head out there is you?”

Fu Jiu saw the message and couldn’t help but raise her eyebrow. “So Almighty Qin counts people just like counting animals at home.”

This time, Qin Mo saw Fu Jiu texting with his own eyes.

At the same time, a faint cold glimmer leaked out from his eyes. “Move, let him in.”

“What!”

COCO was so shocked that he finally bit off the rabbit’s ear!

The bodyguards were all stunned, and they looked at one another while rooted to their spots!

They were not the only ones. Chen Xiaodong’s eyes were wide with utter shock.

He… he let Young Master through?!

All the students around the car covered their mouths as they watched in disbelief.

Fu Jiu raised her hand up and patted their shoulders. “Told you your boss was waiting for me, why didn’t you believe it?”

All the bodyguards turned around!

They wanted confirmation from their boss because they didn’t believe it was true!

“Let him through,” Qin Mo just repeated in a low voice.

COCO turned his head in shock. “Captain, don’t do this, even if that person has hugged you before, you can’t beat him up in public!”

At this time, Fu Jiu had already walked over. She lifted her left hand up casually and placed it languidly on the car window. She bent her waist slightly, and along with that beautiful face, her eyes inched close to Qin Mo. From a shorter distance, those extremely dazzling eyes became even more appealing. “Oh? Who does Almighty Qin want to beat up? Me?”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Chapter 39: Don’t Bully Little Kids!

Qin Mo frowned as he saw Fu Jiu’s face, which seemed to have been gently kissed by God, getting closer and closer.

She smelled nice, just like candy.

The young man’s thin lips were pink and extremely suitable for kissing, and his face was wearing a mischievous smile right in front of him.

Only Qin Mo could still remain calm when facing such powerful flirtatious charm. His eyes curved into smiling crescents, but they were full of warning. “Don’t get this close when you’re talking to me. Get in the car.”

Fu Jiu was surprised. She thought he would at least blush a little.

How boring… Almighty Qin was really difficult to deal with.

But this only made it more challenging.

Next time, she would try breathing into his ears.

Then, she would know if he had always been this numb to things.

Fu Jiu finally found something interesting to do.

COCO and Fatty were sitting in front with their eyes wide open after hearing the exchange.

What did they just hear? Captain asked this gay to get in the car?!

Fu Jiu obviously knew what these two were thinking. As she sat down, she curled the corner of her mouth. “Yo, let me reintroduce myself. I’m Spade Z, Fu Jiu.”

It was still fine before she said this, but after her words, Fatty’s hands almost slipped off of the wheel!

Spade, Spade Z?!

Not only him, even COCO’s face started to crack!

No wonder Captain was a little stunned.

Who would’ve thought that a gay nouveau riche was actually that dazzlingly cool Spade Z?!

This was not how things were supposed to roll!

Among all the students who were interviewed, they eliminated this gay first!

Was this some kind of joke?

Was he still dreaming?!

Or was this gay totally faking it?!

No, not possible, because he saw Captain exchanging messages with this guy!

This was too surreal…

“The Spade Z in my mind was a burly chap,” COCO said weakly.

Fu Jiu lifted her eyebrow, and an evil smile blossomed on her face. “I’m so sorry that I failed your expectations and didn’t grow into what you had imagined. I won’t be able to press you under me and give you some pleasure.”

COCO: “…”

“Captain! Now I believe this kid is Spade Z!” COCO tightened his fists. “But can I beat him up first!?”

He must be Spade Z, considering how he left people wishing to beat him up almost as soon as he opened his mouth!

He remembered again how this guy acted when he met him in-game for the first time. This guy was so arrogant, and he didn’t even reply to his friend request!

So far, aside from Captain, nobody had his contact information.

Fu Jiu smiled. “You want to beat me up? Sure, but I’m afraid you would cry after you try.”

COCO’s face turned completely red with rage. He couldn’t outspeak Fu Jiu, so he could only turn to his captain and come up with a sentence, “Captain, you found him, you control him!”

Fu Jiu was stunned by that sentence.

Why would she be controlled by Almighty Qin?

Were they close to each other?

They hadn’t even met with each other face to face a lot!

They only exchanged messages on WeChat, right?

Qin Mo looked at her without warning.

That neat suit and delicate profile really fit together well with his CEO status. Actually, he really had the power to rule over people.

After that, he put down the gaming magazine in his hand and said in an indifferent tone, “Don’t bully a kid.”

After hearing what his captain said, COCO lifted his chin up high like a cat.

But on second thought… Wait! Kid?

COCO’s mouth quivered, and he felt wronged. “Captain, are you helping me or bullying me together with this Spade Z? This is just your first meeting, so why are you taking sides already…”

Luckily, Spade Z wasn’t a girl, otherwise the whole team would lose favor with Captain…

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chapter 40: Qin Mo Took Fu Jiu To Dinner!

Fu Jiu felt that Qin Mo had finally said something decent, so she wanted to compliment him.

But before she could do so, Almighty Qin opened his mouth again. Slowly, he brought up the dark history that she wanted to face the least, “Also, I don’t like men, especially being kept by a man.”

With a tongue this vicious, he doesn’t deserve any compliments at all!

COCO laughed out loud this time. He was also curious, and he held the rabbit as he asked Fu Jiu, “How did you become Spade Z? When Captain added you, you were so arrogant. Don’t you like our captain the most?”

Hearing that, Fu Jiu let out a long sigh. “Well, humans, you know, can be a little naive when they are young and carefree.”

“So you are saying that you don’t like CEO Qin anymore?” Fatty turned around!

Qin Mo’s finger on the magazine paused.

COCO saw that his captain’s eyes cooled down, and he grabbed onto Fatty. What kind of big bombshell are you blindly talking about!

Qin Mo noticed the silence in the car, and nonchalantly glanced at Fu Jiu. His deep voice carried an irresistible coldness as he said, “Drive.”

“Yes!” Fatty didn’t dare say another word and sat straight, stepped on the accelerator, and drove into the avenue on the left.

All the students outside the Hummer were stunned, especially Chen Xiaodong, who had shock written all over his face.

Since when did his young master and Young Master Qin get so close to each other?

Young Master Qin didn’t beat him up and even took him away in his car?!

Did he take him back to give him a lesson?

It wasn’t impossible!

When Chan Xiaodong imagined the scene, he couldn’t help but shudder from the cold.

Now what?

Should he inform Madam about it?

No, he should call Young Master first and figure out what was going on!

As soon as the Hummer made the turn, Fu Jiu’s phone started to ring.

She picked it up casually, seemingly not caring about who was sitting next to her. “Hello.”

“Young Master, it’s me!” Chen Xiaodong said in a hurry, “Where is Young Master Qin taking you? Are you in danger?”

Hearing that, Fu Jiu raised her eyebrow and turned her head. She asked the man beside her, “Where are we going?”

“Taking you to dinner.” Qin Mo closed the magazine and his voice was still aloof. “Don’t gaming buddies who meet for the first time all have dinner first?”

That was true.

But I didn’t expect you to do the same.

To be honest, did Almighty Qin do a lot of reading on how meetups work after they had decided to meet up yesterday?

Fu Jiu paused. She said to the person on the other end of the phone, “He’s taking me to dinner.”

“What dinner?” Chen Xiaodong was even more worried.” Dumplings? Is he going to cut you up and make dumplings with your meat? Young Master, don’t be scared, I’m coming to save you right now!”

“No, I didn’t sleep with him, so why would he cut me up? Stop letting your thoughts run wild all day,” Fu Jiu corrected him in a careless manner. “We are just going to sit down and have a friendly dinner.”

Chen Xiaodong widened his eyes. “Young Master, you still haven’t given up on the idea of sleeping with Young Master Qin? If he knows this, he will kill you!”

His voice was quite loud.

Especially in a fully sealed car, the volume was amplified many times over.

Fatty, who was sitting in front, obviously heard it. With a slip of his hand, they almost hit the car on the left.

COCO didn’t react and remained frozen just like Fatty. He wanted to turn around but did not dare to.

Their ears were likely working… Did the person on the phone just mention that Spade Z… wanted to sleep with their CEO?!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chapter 41: If You Are Under Me, I’ll Consider It

The air in the Hummer froze.

Fu Jiu could sense the changes around her, especially the icy aura radiating from her left…

“He already knows.” Fu Jiu was forced to finish the call, and she looked at Qin Mo mischievously. “If I say that this is a misunderstanding, would you buy it?”

Qin Mo looked at her, and his eyes were slightly frigid. “What do you think?”

“This is really a misunderstanding,” Fu Jiu emphasized the last part in order to be more convincing. “You are too difficult to sleep with.”

Qin Mo smiled. The curve of his thin lips was still cold, and he was grinding his snow white teeth with considerable strength. “Sorry about that, I’m not easy to push down. Should I lie down flat and let you do whatever you want with me?”

“If you are willing, why not?” Fu Jiu sounded like she really gave it thought.

As soon as she finished, Fatty’s foot spasmed, and their speed went up a few levels.

COCO wanted to shrink himself into nothing.

Qin Mo suddenly reached out with his hand and pinched hard on that face he hated so much that it made him grind his teeth. He said in a deep voice, “Fu Jiu!”

“Hm?” Fu Jiu raised her eyebrow and looked up at him with confusion. Her eyes were as pretty as the eyes of his cats at home.

Mostly, it was that fluffy silver hair that gave Qin Mo that illusion.

“If you still want to eat, then be quiet.” Qin Mo let go of her face. The silky sensation of her skin was still lingering on his fingertips, compelling him to look out the window. There was no warmth in his voice.

Qin Mo told himself that he didn’t throw this flirtatious guy out of the window only for the sake of Spade Z…

The dinner venue was a hotel with a high star rating, the most expensive place in Jiang City. It sparkled with lights and was luxuriously decorated.

Hundreds of thousands of wine glasses were hanging on the ceiling. Even the waiter was wearing formal black and white, and the service was extremely thoughtful.

Someone immediately went up to welcome him when they saw Qin Mo’s car drive in!

That wasn’t a mere doorman but the hotel lobby manager.

“CEO Qin, the rooftop garden that you reserved has been cleaned. Today’s Australian lobster is very fresh and the Arctic shellfish is good, too…”

Hearing what the manager said, Qin Mo tersely acknowledged it and said, “You tell him and see what he wants.”

The lobby manager paused and reluctantly turned his gaze to Fu Jiu.

He was still fine when he did not see her at first. As soon as he laid his eyes on her, his heart almost jumped out!

This! Wasn’t this the black sheep of the Fu family, Fu Jiu!?

Every time they came to the hotel, they would always show off and order a lot of things, asking them to casually open vintage wines. However, in truth, they didn’t have that much money in their pockets.

He was totally an unwelcome nouveau riche.

Why was he with the CEO?!

And CEO Qin even asked his opinion on ordering?!

Fu Jiu instantly knew what the manager was thinking.

After all, she was no stranger here, and she came here often to eat.

The lobby manager must have had a deep impression of her, and he even put her on the blacklist with the tricks those siblings had pulled.

“Lobster then.” Fu Jiu smiled, her eyes suffused with a faint glint.

Indeed, she still likes the expensive stuff.

The lobby manager quietly took the order down.

Qin Mo, who was walking ahead, tilted his head. He said in a indifferent tone, “You like lobster?”

Fu Jiu held her lollipop loosely in her mouth and didn’t deny it.

Qin Mo answered tersely and told the person behind him, “Ten lobsters, all for him.”

The lobby manager: “…”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chapter 42: Almighty Qin Touched Fu Jiu’s Head…

“Yes, sir.”

That was the most difficult “yes” the lobby manager ever had to say.

Even though he was astonished inside, he was still good at reading people. When he raised his head up again, he was all smiles. “Young Master Fu, what else do you fancy, I will get them to serve it.”

“Young Master Fu?” Fu Jiu stopped, and her voice paused. “I don’t really like that name, it’s easy to mix me up with others. Isn’t there another Young Master Fu who comes here a lot?”

The lobby manager wanted to say that there was no way to mix them up.

The other one was an extremely well-mannered, straight-A student; anyone could tell the difference.

But since the CEO was here, he couldn’t say that, so he could only reluctantly explain, “That, that…”

“Call me Lord Jiu.” Fu Jiu pulled out her lollipop, and she still had her skateboard tucked under her arm. She laughed out loud with incomparable arrogance.

The lobby manager’s mouth spasmed from suppressed laughter.

“What?” Fu Jiu raised her eyebrows. “Manager Li, are you unwilling to?”

The lobby manager glanced at his CEO.

Qin Mo’s eyes were cold. “Fu Jiu.”

“Hm?” Fu Jiu raised her head up and her left eye winked at Almighty Qin, who was close to her. She pretended to be innocent, but she still couldn’t hide her arrogance.

“Don’t take it too far.” Qin Mo turned aside, pressing on her head with one hand. His voice was low, sounding domineering and magnetic at the same time, and his hard-to-ignore breath slowly hit Fu Jiu’s left ear. “This is still my territory.”

Exactly, exactly!

The lobby manager raised his head up and wanted to let out a cold harrumph.

But his CEO turned towards him again with cold eyes. “Manager Li, it’s just a name, call him by whatever he wants. Don’t make me teach you how to serve a guest.”

This… this was not what he had expected. Shouldn’t the CEO ask that nouveau riche to scram?

Why was the CEO supporting him?!

The lobby manager froze up again. “But, but…”

“But what.” Qin Mo lifted his gaze, put his left hand on his belt, and said with an air of elegant haughtiness, “Do it.”

The lobby manager quivered and lowered his head. “Lord Jiu.”

“Good boy, now go get the lobsters.” Fu Jiu nodded at him.

Inside, the lobby manager was cursing hatefully. A dog barks harder while its master is around!

Fu Jiu looked at the bitter sight of his back and curled her mouth up coldly.

Qin Mo lost his patience again and dragged her in.

According to Almighty Qin’s style, he never liked physical contact, therefore he grabbed Fu Jiu’s school uniform.

Fu Jiu was dragged to the rooftop like a cargo box by Almighty Qin.

COCO and Fatty both thought that Spade Z could live till now because of his gaming skills.

Otherwise the CEO wouldn’t have dragged him to the rooftop, but would have directly thrown him out of the hotel instead!

But even so, the CEO was very tolerant towards this kid.

And he even touched his head?!

This had never happened before!

Fu Jiu didn’t mind being dragged by Almighty Qin like that. After all, she was having a good time.

But…

“You ordered so many lobsters, I can’t finish them all.” Fu Jiu looked at the table full of Australian lobsters and felt a little bit frustrated.

Qin Mo tilted his head and lit a cigarette. With a straight face, he said, “Take them back if you can’t finish them.”

I can take them home?

I didn’t expect that Almighty Qin would be this thoughtful.

Fu Jiu just erased that image of a viciously ruthless tycoon from her mind, when she heard Qin Mo say, “Go get two fresh ones for Young Master Jiu to take home. Let him finish these here.”

Thoughtful my butt, it was all just a pie in the sky!

TBC...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Cia / Books By T. R. Cain / Secondary School Kids: What Books Are They Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.