Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? (8601 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by teemon: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
Guy no romance without finance o! shocked
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by nethacker(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
y would i date a girl dat will be asking ? undecided undecided
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Tosinville(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
in nigeria, it can't work.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by savanto: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Dyt

I hail you. I hope you wont it it up all on me now I don't wanna suffer 4ya mistakes tongue
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 21, 2011
Outside nigeria a lady can date u witouth money being an issue but omo for naija dating na business for naija women and dats why like i say b4 them dey get up to six or eight boyfriends grin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by BABE3: 3:50am On Sep 21, 2011
Couple of questions:

Are all the girls/ladies you guys date/marry jobless or orphans?

Why do you guys make it your responsibility to supply them the material demands?

Why, pls why, do you complain and shed tears, after giving them their material requests and cash?

If this assertion about Nigerian girls is really true; then when on Jupiter will you guys realize that this is a CYCLE?

If one of the parties involved doesn't stop doing what they're doing--the cycle is gonna remain as it is.

The receiver won't stop receiving. Who doesn't want free money? The giver, on the other, can always stop giving.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 21, 2011
Its a Common Phenomenon in these days relationships - 'Making Big cash requests'!
But then its not worth sheding tears for since the guys on their part demand 'S-E-X all year long'!
cool
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Outstrip(f): 4:24am On Sep 21, 2011
BABE!:

Couple of questions:

Are all the girls/ladies you guys date/marry jobless or orphans?

Why do you guys make it your responsibility to supply them the material demands?

Why, pls why, do you complain and shed tears, after giving them their material requests and cash?

If this assertion about Nigerian girls is really true; then when on Jupiter will you guys realize that this is a CYCLE?

If one of the parties involved doesn't stop doing what they're doing--the cycle is gonna remain as it is.

The receiver won't stop receiving. Who doesn't want free money? The giver, on the other, can always stop giving.

Personally I think that men who are quick to give cash simply have nothing else to offer. They do not have game o jare. A confident man knows he has more to offer. If she is not feeling that then he moves on to more substance.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by owobokiri(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2011
Haa, Nigerian gals? Ko easy ooo. Omo, Untill I left Naija, I never knew that you can go out on a dinner date with a babe and when the bill comes, she will actually be dragging who pays with you! Ofcourse the man SHOULD  pay but seeing a babe SERIOULY trying to pick the bill makes you feel like you are dealing with a human being and not a vampire. Oyah, go try am with naija babe. Na so she go dey fiddle with tooth-picks while demanding takeaways as you dey do battles with the bill. Our babes beutifull but they get small small commas here and there. They no go gree say they get wahala though.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by pynkspyce: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2011
even exchange is no robbery. Can Nigerian men truly show love?
Many men show their love through material things, and thats how a lot of Nigerian women have come to accept it.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by twity(f): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
Believe it people, its possible. I dated mine for two years and didnt ask for anything. I work so I can take care of myself, its his choice if he wants to give me but I dont ask besides, a good man does not need prodding, he just makes his woman feel good. And YES, some men (a negligible few), can date a woman for one year without asking for SEX. Peace!
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by BABE3: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
Outstrip:

Personally I think that men who are quick to give cash simply have nothing else to offer. They do not have game o jare. A confident man knows he has more to offer. If she is not feeling that then he moves on to more substance.

I see some tiny bits of truth in that.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by olajide8(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Inked_Nerd (f) i find it quite surprsing that you would make reference to this post i guess it shows the importance of my post obviously out of the fact that he thinks i could help her in the past with money for her up keep she has come to believe and even request to date him from what he said in his words"just because i have been helping her because i have a daughter she feels i want something extra" that is between him and her but she doesnt have a job and even if she does how much are hey paying her that would carry that kind of bill so you forgot you left the concluding part of my thread out please check it up no hard feelings she should cut her coat according to her pocket
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by dlimelite: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Mz.Darkskin me. the only think i'd "demand" is to spend more time but as far as money and material things
i'd rather work for mine.

LOOK ITS XAYBITCH THE TROLL. LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE! YOURE FAKE!
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by dlimelite: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
[quote][/quote] me. the only think i'd "demand" is to spend more time but as far as money and material things
i'd rather work for mine.

XAYBITCH LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE! TROLL
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^ brother
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by fateavon4u(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
D major problem we ladies have is selfishness,impatience and lack of self confidence.i hv always depended on my self and my family if they dnt have to give,thats it.people say am too proud,always indoor,dnt visit and all that.upbringing nd peer-pressure(wanna bes) cld sumtimes b d problem wt ths gals.we all no dat ladies always want 2 look good and all that bt if u cnt afford it,u rest!!!.i went 2 c a guy,stayed d night nd left for sch d next morning.d first questn my big cousin asked was HOW MUCH DID HE GIVE U?.Omg!!!!.she then went on to give me a 1hr talk on hw nigerian man/guys r useless nd hw sum oda gal will eventually take d money frm him blah blah blah blah, It wasnt funny,she wnt to d piont of answering my call nd insultd d poor chap wt her sharp mouth/loud voice,i was so embrassed that i changed my sim nd moved 2 a friend's room till she left my room for good , basically,there is no difference btw u nd a prostitute if u always expect money after sex.thats just my opinion.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Outstrip(f): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
fateavon4u:

D major problem we ladies have is selfishness,impatience and lack of self confidence.i hv always depended on my self and my family if they dnt have to give,thats it.people say am too proud,always indoor,dnt visit and all that.upbringing nd peer-pressure(wanna bes) cld sumtimes b d problem wt ths gals.we all no dat ladies always want 2 look good and all that bt if u cnt afford it,u rest!!!.i went 2 c a guy,stayed d night nd left for sch d next morning.d first questn my big cousin asked was HOW MUCH DID HE GIVE U?.Omg!!!!.she then went on to give me a 1hr talk on hw nigerian man/guys r useless nd hw sum oda gal will eventually take d money frm him blah blah blah blah, It wasnt funny,she wnt to d piont of answering my call nd insultd d poor chap wt her sharp mouth/loud voice,i was so embrassed that i changed my sim nd moved 2 a friend's room till she left my room for good , basically,there is no difference btw u nd a LovePeddler if u always expect money after sex.thats just my opinion.

Sad but true. In Nigeria that they place so much emphasis on listening to your elders and not thinking on yourown. That is why so many young people go astray. I know someone who will struggling with school and was having a hard time getting by. He had other adults around him who felt he was just lazy because he was not spending cash like other family members who everyone knew where doing fraudulent things. Sometimes I feel that that generation spoiled Nigeria. The kind of advice some "elders" give young men and women is scary sometimes
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Gabangel(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
To me, I think they can but that is as unnatural as you having a friend and he never asks you for anything. Even if he doesn't you find a way to give him something or two. So not asking it is not the problem, probs is, any giving
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by citous(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Here, all my exes (different races, I am an equal opportunity dater grin) ,except the Akata one, never made any material demands. I hope its not an indication of how dependent on material for love our ladies back home are.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by bekay911(f): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
as long as d guy doesnt demand 4 seeeexxxxx ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by olajide8(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2011
i[/b][color=#990000][/color] wish i could eventual meet girls like nayah, oustrip and some others can i remember their names now, they sound honest and down to earth and whats the name of the girl that posted that thread post before [b]oustrip yes fateavon4u, that her senior sister scolded her she is very honest and honesty does pay, the only thing is most of these other women sometimes see dishonest men knowing full well and still accept them, thinking they can be changed with love, and possibly they can change the dude, well i guess this is just my thought
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by DaDoctor: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2011
olajide_07:

i[/b][color=#990000][/color] wish i could eventual meet girls like nayah, oustrip and some others can i remember their names now, they sound honest and down to earth and whats the name of the girl that posted that thread post before [b]oustrip yes fateavon4u, that her senior sister scolded her she is very honest and honesty does pay, the only thing is most of these other women sometimes see dishonest men knowing full well and still accept them, thinking they can be changed with love, and possibly they can change the dude, well i guess this is just my thought

LEAVE NAYAH. SHE IS TAKEN BY DA DOCTOR ALREADY cool
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Yes.
Working class girls and ladies can do so and can even assist their boyfriends too.

[size=28pt]If I give you guys a good advice, would you follow it?[/size]

[size=28pt]IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE RESPONSIBILITIES, THEN DON'T DATE GIRLS WHO ARE STUDENTS FROM POOR FAMILIES, BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE YOUR LIABILITIES FOR AS LONG AS THEY HAVE TO DEPEND ON YOU AND OTHER MEN FOR THEIR DAILY NEEDS UNTIL THEY FINISH THEIR STUDIES, GET GOOD JOBS AND EARN SOME GOOD SALARIES.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Handsome Men Of South Eastern Nigeria / MRM Vs Feminism / Are You Capable Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.