Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? (8619 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by stainny: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
yes i think it is possible when men stop asking for sex as a prove of love. true love does not "make demand"
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by KDULAR: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
May be in the next galaxy grin grin grin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by mayorwumi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
It depends on the way One present yourself at first impression to them i.e if you present yourself as a big boy no shaking ladies ready to sweep al ur cash.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Akeen90(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
the truth is most Nigerian girls cant date a guy without begging for something,actually BEGGING is in their DNA grin.in fact after few days of meeting her she will start asking for recharge card,-does this ring a bell? grin grin.But of course there r very few that wont ask for nothing,but they r very very rare shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by dayokanu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
To those who are equating sex to monetary demands.

Hope you know the type of people who give sex in exchange for money or gifts?

The question you should ask those girls is How much do I need to give you/pay to phock/have sex with you just like you ask a hooker
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hello Dano, but some girls just need love and only love, and sometimes it's hard to get from some of our brothers
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by dayokanu(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
Nayah,

These girls posting on here say categorically they dont need Love alone, they need money/gifts

Those that need love alone I pray you find the right man and those that need money for sex, I hope they find it or better still relocate to the nearest brothel
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
mayorwumi:

It depends on the way One present yourself at first impression to them i.e if you present yourself as a big boy no shaking ladies ready to sweep al your cash.

The problem is that if, at first impression, you present yourself as a 'small boy shaking dey' (i.e. a struggling dude with nothing but bare-bones 'love' to offer), do you think you have any chance to even get her number (let alone her body or love)? Unless you look like a Trey Songz that is experiencing personal economic recession she would most likely hiss past you. That's Naija babes for you.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Fokativ: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
Loading comment
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
lol Dayo cheesy
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by olajide8(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
the shame we have been trying to cover up in Nigeria what a disgrace we have amongst our girls the funnest thing is they are the ones that cause most men to want to be corrupt as i sit to write the post i left my office for a follow up in another persons office and the person i came to see was quite busy but a text message appeared o his phone and because of the closeness he said plz help me read out the message it read "eku ojo meta eku irin ibire eni"- "it has been a while thank you for not asking after me", well i know yo are the only person i can turn two i need 400K to pay my house rent, while the person she was asking this favor from only earns about 65K a month he has 2 kids and a wife he has to feed etc, she on the other hand has refused to look for a job or what ever job she is into isn't sufficient to carry her expenses so she has to source else where, the problem of most Nigerian girls is selfishness and greed and the in ability for them to cut their coats according to their sizes if you come to my part of Nigeria girls normally dress up around 3pm to visit guys in the office around 4pm towards closing time what next! Nigerian women are the worst set of women you can ever have any relationship with as truly speaking if they are not asking form you they are definitely ask fro another person
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Igosun: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
Of cos yes!
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by estrella(f): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
sure,why not? as long as a man can date me for a whole year without asking me for sex or without trying to feel me up!
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
This confirms yet again that there is little, if any, difference between pros.t.i.t.u.tes and the 'regular' ones. Since money/gifts = sex, then why do we even need the ordeal of dating one bore and carrying all her wahala? She could as well name her damn price and let the willing-to-pay man mutilate her a.r.s.e with no useless strings attached.

. . . .and that is even assuming that they don't enjoy sex, that they only give sex to do the man a favour without gaining any kind of pleasure from the very act. What a laugh.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Outstrip(f): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
For the average NIgerian female I think it is impossible
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^ like others African sisters they should less be demanding
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by InkedNerd(f): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
rhymz:

Matter of fact, I dated a gurl for eight months without demanding for sex and I was the loser for it. You just give and keep hoping you will collect one day but for where.
When it comes to dating and relationships Naija girls have this warped sense of collecting and not neccessarily giving back. They want you to call them, when they call you, next thing is they need a recharge, when they visit, you spend money satisfying them and also must pay their transport back home. If they must Be Intimate with you, there must be something in the offing else no sex.
The other time my guy been dey hussle for cash say im wan pay im babe rent for sch, I was like; "dude is you crazy" u be her papa wey send am sch??
I'm yet to see any woman that won't demand at some point for a whole year. Unless of course, the woman is obviously financially well off than the guy.
Whatever happened to give and take in a relationship sef

Well, the OP made it sound like all Nigerian girls are like that. There is only one man in my life that I ask for money and that is my father--lol yes, I'm a bit too old to be asking him for money but he is the only man I ask. I was raised to be independent so this whole notion of asking a man for money is nonsense to me. This argument goes both ways though, because a lot of Nigerian men on this forum make it seem like they're the only ones suffering. What about all those girls who have given themselves to a man sexually, only to have the guy use her? Do you not think that they are feeling what you're feeling? How many people do you know who like to be used then disregarded?

olajide_07:

the shame we have been trying to cover up in Nigeria what a disgrace we have amongst our girls the funnest thing is they are the ones that cause most men to want to be corrupt as i sit to write the post i left my office for a follow up in another persons office and the person i came to see was quite busy but a text message appeared o his phone and because of the closeness he said plz help me read out the message it read "eku ojo meta eku irin ibire eni"- "it has been a while thank you for not asking after me", well i know yo are the only person i can turn two i need 400K to pay my house rent, while the person she was asking this favor from only earns about 65K a month he has 2 kids and a wife he has to feed etc, she on the other hand has refused to look for a job or what ever job she is into isn't sufficient to carry her expenses so she has to source else where, the problem of most Nigerian girls is selfishness and greed and the in ability for them to cut their coats according to their sizes if you come to my part of Nigeria girls normally dress up around 3pm to visit guys in the office around 4pm towards closing time what next! Nigerian women are the worst set of women you can ever have any relationship with as truly speaking if they are not asking form you they are definitely ask fro another person

How wonderful!!! Another man here blaming women for the corruption and shortcomings of his menfolk. So, lemme ask you something, these men that are supposedly driven to corruption, did these women hold a knife to their throat or a gun to their heads and force them to do it? Are they not grown free thinking individuals who are very much capable of knowing right from wrong? Do not sit here and point fingers when you as a man know that your menfolk play a major role in this distorted perception you seem to hold on to.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Outstrip(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
Nayah:

^^ like others African sisters they should less be demanding

It is not different for other african women. I know Ghanaians and senegalese girls who live the same lifestyle. I rarely speak of other africans because I have not really lived or dealt with from an early age other africans. I am sure Nigerian females are not the exception
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
Oustrip sister, re read I said "like other African sisters", means I know this is not a Nigerian trend and I used to say it here
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
Am dating someone now 4 over a year, she has never asked me 4 a kobo, infact she gives me, though i use my discretion to buy her stuffs. She's 'ok' and working. Sad part, church girl, no intimacy yet.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by DaDoctor: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
GALS?
ASKING ?
MONEY?

THEY ARE ALL SYNONYMS

MOST OF THEM THINK THEY MUST BE PAID FOR BEING LAID, LOVE OR NO LOVE.

BUT IF YOU SAY WIFE, THEN ITS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by agitator: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
lol, see nayah d lawyer defending Nigerian ladies.

It is quite funny how someone who has not been to Nigeria is defending all the Nigerian babes. While the Nigerian babes don't have any reasonable defense other than the men are demanding for sex.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
^Agitator, I'm not defending anyone here, my point is I don't really like blaming without considerating some facts and I prefer having a balanced opinion because generalization leads to mistakes

The fact than I'm a non Nigerian is not a point, I'm African too and I know our culture, and in this case Nigerian women are the not exception
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
estrella:

sure,why not? as long as a man can date me for a whole year without asking me for sex or without trying to feel me up!

So the money is in exchange for the sex?

Inked nerd you also insinuated the money is in exchange for the sex on the first page or I am misunderstanding you?
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by agitator: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
dayokanu:

So the money is in exchange for the sex?

Inked nerd you also insinuated the money is in exchange for the sex on the first page or I am misunderstanding you?

yes na grin grin grin grin grin
money for hand back for ground grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by beeman80: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mhhhh!
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
agitator:

yes na grin grin grin grin grin
money for hand back for ground grin grin grin grin

And do you know the name they call those in that profession?
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by MENTORCH(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
Some girls can stay more than a year without demanding, coz dy get more than enough from der parents or other people,but as a guy u av 2 represent sometimes mehn!!!atimes some girls would prefer 2 collect from dere bf instead of dere parents,dy feel itz sweeter.My boyfriend paid for dz or bought dz.lol
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Outstrip(f): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
Nayah:

Oustrip sister, re read I said "like other African sisters", means I know this is not a Nigerian trend and I used to say it here

I get what you are saying now Nayah. I was reading with my feet
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
You want to kill them? undecided
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by oobim(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
my girl never does,but i make surei spoil her with gifts.giving is part of my life,i just love givin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
my brother if u mean a naija babe then that is highly inpossible oo!!.The main reason a naija babe gets into a relationship is mainly for material things.This is why many of them have up to six or eight boyfriends.Just imagine eight guys sending 10k each in a single day no be hammer u don hammer be that? grin.Anyway most naija babes consider guys as their maga and that is why when a foolish bobo sends her money she refers to the guy as a ;Dmumu or olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mortuary Attendant Sparks Reactions After Filming Herself At Mortuary / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.