Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Men, Nobody Will Ever Love You Except For Your Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Nobody Will Ever Love You Except For Your Mum (378 Views)

Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men, Nobody Will Ever Love You Except For Your Mum by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Do men know that in their life only their mum and if lucky a child from their list of children may love them too and those are the only two people that are capable of ever loving them in their entire lifetime,?

Please this thread is for men above 30 and have seen millions in their lifetime because I really doubt any man below that age bracket and below that financial bracket will ever understand this thread sincerely because you will either be too young to have the experience to understand this thread or you haven’t seen the power that money can attract to you so you may not understand my Thread yet but relax a day will come when you will see this thread and smile.

As a man , God loves you, your mum and MONEY loves you as well. You see these three things never joke with them because they will bring honor to you and will make you feel like a true man.

Don’t ever love anyone that can’t love you, you can do whatever but never sincerely give your heart out because you will pay the ultimate price for it.

Love yourself men, then love the three things I listed up there and if you’re very young as a man you may not get this thread till you’re older I know I certainly only understood this as a full grown man.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Men, Nobody Will Ever Love You Except For Your Mum by Newdawn30: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Most time it's true, you find real love after the age of 30 by God's grace, during your secondary school days and university days was the best time for you to have found love.

At this age girl follow you mostly because of something not necessarily love,, she has other considerations

1 Like

Re: Men, Nobody Will Ever Love You Except For Your Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Jennifer Uzoma Encourages Her Fans With Sweet Words... / "You Will Not Regret Dating Me" - Chats Leak Of Married Man Confessing His Feeli / Not Tonight, I'm Here With Two Of My Girlfriends Wizkid To His Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.