Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? (928 Views)

Why Don’t Women Ever Listen / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
I was just wondering why some girls/women are toxic, harsh and disrespectful to men.

Most of them don't even love themselves and I think because of past experiences, they generalize and stigmatize men.

I have seen posts from my fellow nairalanders who exibit Misandry alot, I then wonder.

But I am not to judge because there must be a root cause to why it is or might be so. If the cause is not genuine, I can go ahead and term them sadists which can also go as far as classifying them sociopaths towards the opposite gender or even psychopaths in rare cases.

This is now a common trend with the Nigerian girl, especially one riddled with frustration or hormonal imbalance maybe (some blame it on menstruation)

Fellow nairalanders join me analyse and deliberate on this.
budaatum

Cc. Sweetplum, Siofra, Pocohantas, Candidlady, JennyClay, virginprincess, Shalommy, saphiere, Iyaebe, Zzor, Magnoliaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Princess80(f): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
ok, I have seen a lot of threads created just to insult and ridicule the ladies daily, and u still had to call them misandrists?

Emotional blackmail at its finest
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
ok, I have seen a lot of threads created just to insult and ridicule the ladies daily, and u still had to call them misandrists?

Have you forgotten there are also threads on this forum dedicated to talk I'll of men. When I mean men I mean all me.

Infact there are ladies here who have accounts just dedicated for that. (Make I no call names)

1 Like

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
ok, Mr "WomenAreToxic, you know they could still get your message without the insults?

I never insulted anyone. Read it very well.
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Belteshazzar1: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Abeg i no get strength to debate..... By-the-way, where did u get all these fine pictures.?
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Princess80(f): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

Have you forgotten there are also threads on this forum dedicated to talk I'll of men. When I mean men I mean all me.

Infact there are ladies here who have accounts just dedicated for that. (Make I no call names)
And this was suppose to be ur first thread on NL?

Mr "WomenAreToxic"
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
And this was suppose to be ur first thread on NL?

Mr "WomenAreToxic"

And you are justifying what I just narrated.

First is Defence with Offence.

Can you say anything other than Mr "WomenAreToxic"?

1 Like

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Princess80(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

And you are justifying what I just narrated.

First is Defence with Offence.

Can you say anything other than Mr "WomenAreToxic"?
No sir, i cant.
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
No sir, i cant.
Suits you.
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Streetmovement(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Shit Don't concern you bruh, Do you have a house in nairaland? If it ain't happening to you in real life then don't bring it here.

Learn the difference and know where to focus your energy

Everything if not everything on the internet is for Cruise.

Seperate your feelings from the internet
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Abeg i no get strength to debate.....
By-the-way, where did u get all these fine pictures.?
LoL... You na picture you the like grin

What do you love about the pictures?
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Streetmovement:

Shit Don't concern you bruh, Do you have a house in nairaland? If it ain't happening to you in real life then don't bring it here.

Learn the difference and know where to focus your energy

Everything if not everything on the internet is for Cruise.

Seperate your feelings from the internet

If you wida this one ma you go understand. 99 smiley
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by budaatum: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:
I was just wondering why some girls/women are toxic, harsh and disrespectful to men.

Most of them don't even love themselves and I think because of past experiences, they generalize and stigmatize men.
Like many many men "generalize and stigmatize" many many women, right?

OsuKing:
I have seen posts from my fellow nairalanders who exibit Misandry alot, I then wonder.
Just as you have seen many more alot of posts from your fellow nairalanders who exibit misogyny, I am very certain.

OsuKing:
But I am not to judge because there must be a root cause to why it is or might be so.
You very brave chicken who loves.

1 Like

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:

Like many many men "generalize and stigmatize" many many women, right?

Just as you have seen many more alot of posts from your fellow nairalanders who exibit misogyny, I am very certain.

You very brave chicken who loves.

That is photoshopped angry
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by budaatum: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

That is photoshopped angry

Do you realise that is the most gravest allegation you can lay against anyone here where every one has their own eyes?

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:

Do you realise that is the most gravest allegation you can lay against anyone here where every one has their own eyes?
Another photoshopped one angry angry
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by budaatum: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

Another photoshopped one angry angry

OsuKing:

Candidlady and Siofra can never love.

Hateful female beings
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:

You hacked my account? angry angry angry
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by budaatum: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

You hacked my account? angry angry angry
I hacked your account and wrote the above and I'm now responding to myself. shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Streetmovement(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

If you wida this one ma you go understand. 99 smiley

You caprison
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Streetmovement:

You caprison
Beast you

1 Like

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Streetmovement(m): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

Beast you

Believe cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:

I hacked your account and wrote the above and I'm now responding to myself. shocked cool

I just had to rest my password now.

He sent me a malicious link and I fell for it.

Please everyone beware that budaatum is a scammer.

He sent me a phishing link.

I had to go change the password of all my online accounts to be sure I am safe from him.
angry
Take note
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by budaatum: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsuKing:

I just had to rest my password now.

He sent me a malicious link and I fell for it.

Please everyone beware that budaatum is a scammer.

He sent me a phishing link.

I had to go change the password of all my online accounts to be sure I am safe from him.
angry
Take note

You are a funny individual. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2022
budaatum:

You are a funny individual. cheesy cheesy

Am I still a misogynist ? cheesy
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by BigYash: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:

But your gender will always say,they will rather make a guy their best friend ,than making their fellow gender their best friend.. Una no love una selves, na another gender una wan love? I have come to understand over time,that ur gender pretend to love men,for their selfish gains..

1 Like

Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by budaatum: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2022
OsuKing:

Am I still a misogynist ? cheesy

You know who you are.

I'm in fact certain that you know too what you are.
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by OsuKing: 1:04am On Nov 08, 2022
budaatum:

You know who you are.

I'm in fact certain that you know too what you are.
I am a child of God who is peaceful and is an advocate against all forms of vawulence
Re: Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2022
OsuKing:

But I am not to judge because there must be a root cause to why it is or might be so. If the cause is not genuine, I can go ahead and term them sadists which can also go as far as classifying them sociopaths towards the opposite gender or even psychopaths in rare cases.

This is now a common trend with the Nigerian girl, especially one riddled with frustration or hormonal imbalance maybe (some blame it on menstruation)

Fellow nairalanders join me analyse and deliberate on this.

Cc. Sweetplum, Siofra, Pocohantas, Candidlady, JennyClay, virginprincess, Shalommy, saphiere, Iyaebe, Zzor, Magnoliaa
Why don't you create a post about you and those boys coming her to form alpha makes and redpillers, talking as if they are in charge of female's destiny?
If you don't want lightening to strike you in manhood, don't come here to open a one sided thread.
Females are loving and kindhearted. You only get what you give.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Make It Look Africa Is The Poorest / Research From The University Of California Show 96% Of Nigerians Can't Make It / Advice Needed: Should I Go Back Because Of My Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.