Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) (3115 Views)

You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). / Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
28th of march is always a special day for me and during my teenage years I normally look forward to it, but adulthood don carry me handicapped though I'm not handicapped.

It seems like I'm running around in a circle, business is dull and the low sales have affected my mood in such a way that I secludes from all cos I don't keep friends.

I just feel like I can just take a break from it all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by brain54(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Even if you no get money…

Dey jolly Dey shake body. No need to Dey tear body. Na zombie be dead body…

Happy birthday!

14 Likes

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Be strong for tough times do not last forever but how you manage those tough moments resharpen you to become a strong force and better version of yourself. May God bless you abundantly in no distant time. Happy birthday llnp. Take yourself out and have a nice time with yourself.

10 Likes

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Billionaire2: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday Bro 🎂

Life is like a mirror, whatever you stand in front of a mirror doing, is exactly what your mirror image will be doing.
all the things you think are your problems, all of them exist only in your head.
shake off the cobwebs brother and flow naturally with life… better days/years ahead ✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Ireportlive: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday man.... All great men once felt the same way, but with persistence they pull through

Like the popular saying, Failure isn't permanent and success can be temporary

2 Likes

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Berrityga: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Are you here to beg for money or to celebrate life?? Abeg do money make we buy beer jare.. Which one be business this friends that.
Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Berrityga:
Are you here to beg for money or to celebrate life?? Abeg do money make we buy beer jare.. Which one be business this friends that.
Asin eh
OP come and do money for guys abeg….HBD BTW!!…live long and prosper
Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by ItisWell22(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday. 🎂

God got you… ✌️

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by LikeAking: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Ekejoestar:
28th of march is always a special day for me and during my teenage years I normally look forward to it, but adulthood don carry me handicapped though I'm not handicapped.

It seems like I'm running around in a circle, business is dull and the low sales have affected my mood in such a way that I secludes from all cos I don't keep friends.

Baba, happy birthday.

If you don't have friends life will be hard...

That's real truth.

You are still doing better than 90% of Nigerians of that's your business, just work on getting a good network of friends and connect.

Seclusion bring poverty and misery.

Pls upgrade.

God luck..

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by shantti(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Rokiat(f): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Happiness is a choice, you don’t just wake up happy or let your mood affect your happiness, offcourse we can’t be happy all the time but you have a choice to most times choose happiness.

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by KingMack(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ekejoestar:

Nwanem stay strong.. Oga dikwa nma

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Hatrick01: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Man Be Strong

HBD!!!

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Hatrick01: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ekejoestar:

u sure say u be nwafor?

Cuy that statement doesnt come from nwafors

2 Likes

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by kelspinall(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
happy birthday big man...nice camera quality

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by darrey12: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2023

Bro, All u need is to be thankful. Look back, some of ur mate are no more...
If not for anything give thanks to the creator for the gift of life. God has counted u worthy to witness another year. It's well bro. everything will surely fall in place, just be prayerful & continue to be hardworking... happy birthday..

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by marlow1962(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday my bro, don't worry everything will be alright.

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Philipmighty(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you dey happy nah you sabi, if you no still dey happy nah you sabi,
We all faces same thing bro

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Bintabisiriyu2: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
as today wey be your birthday now no carry last, no dull at all at all.
as you close your shop now go carry babe mek you take flex this night, go that ashawo joint wey dey your side Carry one olosho this night now e no cost na 500 Naira, bang am wella.
happy birthday bro.

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by pansophist(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday my man. Your narration reminds me about the potatoes, coffee and egg story, when they were all boiled.

The potato which was once strong and hard became weak and soft in the boiling water. The egg was fragile and weak before but turned hard after boiling.

But the ground coffee beans reacted differently. They transformed and adapted something completely new in the boiling water, they changed the water color and gave it a taste.

The moral of the story is that life will always be hard, even if you live in a wealthy society. For example, countries with the highest amount of suicides have always been the wealthy ones.

So sit tight and think about how to thrive despite what life throws at you. And most importantly, educate yourself to be vast in knowledge. It will singlehandedly minimize your suffering in life.

The more you learn, the more you earn, and you won't suffer uselessly due to ignorance or lack of wisdom. Lastly, what is in you is greater than what's out there. So you balance the outside with what's inside of you. One love.

32 Likes 12 Shares

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by flokii: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Stay strong Champ.. better days ahead.

More glorious years to you.

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Be strong for tough times do not last forever but how you manage those tough moments resharpen you to become a strong force and better version of yourself. May God bless you abundantly in no distant time. Happy birthday llnp. Take yourself out and have a nice time with yourself.
Hmm what really changed u like this? Comparing the old u to this new u is something I can't seem to understand. Na wah. Even when those guys dry try piss u off u seem to have some sort of bullet proof resistant matter to their bs.. amazing 😁

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Killbillz:

Hmm what really changed u like this? Comparing the old u to this new u is something I can't seem to understand. Na wah. Even when those guys dry try piss u off u seem to have some sort of bullet proof resistant to their bs.. amazing 😁
lol I always know when to be nice and when to play rough with this arrogant boys on this forum. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lol I always know when to be nice and when to play rough with this arrogant boys on this forum. grin
I like that... Keep going on this direction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by sulorog(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Happy birthday brother
Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy Birthday Bro... God bless your new age
Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by darrey12: 3:59am On Mar 29, 2023

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by darrey12: 3:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Bro, All u need is to be thankful. Look back, some of ur mate are no more...
If not for anything give thanks to the creator for the gift of life. God has counted u worthy to witness another year. It's well bro. everything will surely fall in place, just be prayerful & continue to be hardworking... happy birthday
Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by DaddyCash: 4:14am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy Birthday to you.

Smile small now..
Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Sucre6: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday bro, no let imagination kill you, u are earning an honest living, don't be intimidated by no one, especially those friends or people around you making fast cash from yahoo and dishonest living and squandering it like no tomorrow, every worker has got a pay day, just be patient and push continue pushing

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) by Illegal1(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Omoh.....hw person wn take happy wen u no get money?
brokeness nah the highness kind of fever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ / Unofficial Valentine Request Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.