Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke (43545 Views)

Labaran Maku Returns To PDP / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by naturefellow(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

I just dey laugh una. When film go start, na so so cry una go dey cry.
make dem...

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by TGLINKS(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Go to court
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by smsinnigeria(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.

Your Asiwaju came distant third in the presidential election. The whole world knows it. As deluded fellow you won't speak the truth. INEC package a results from other planets and declared him winner. Let him come and celebrate it. Let me tell you , your Asiwaju should come and learn modern politics from Obi. He is still doing crude politics of touts and thugs . The truth is that your Asiwaju is overrated. He can't win in free and fair election that's he always resorts to thugs. Imagine a presidential candidate of a ruling party losing woefully in his home state to a less popular party. OBI is the hero of this election. Without shi shi he was able to dismantle stronghold of the enemies.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by johnjose68: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

They said it's a stolen mandate..I asked them for proof...Dem tu ama grin grin

We are proud RASCALS.
Welcome to my Lagos.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by sirchim(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

I know you meant, after TINUBU colet WOTOWOTO Home and Away, Lagos and Abuja, but got no option, but to rig his way through.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Exceed15: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

Buhari was praised mort than this and see where we are today. una no dey learn.. politician don't give a shit about u
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life

you think obi got those votes with his goodwill or political sagacity NO, its because of BAT choice of running mate and ethnic alignment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by saintHot: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.
I tire ooo,opponents and not enemies ooo
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roboto11:

I worked everywhere from Cross River state to Abagana in Anambra when Obi was governor.
He failed miserably.

We cannot pretend we don't see the way anambrians criticised his governance when he was governor then suddenly, he's being promoted as the best.

Haba.

Anambra state claims to have several billionaires yet the place isn't comparable with Accra.

Tinubu was also criticized as governor... He is still being criticized by many after.

Is there a governor or leader devoid of criticisms?!!

Did Obi improve Anambra state or not?!! That's the question!

It's okay to praise Tinubu's leadership strides, but you don't have to diminish those of another in the process.

Understand my neutrality here... Both are great leaders, and will definitely do well as president (I hope!).

But using Lagos achievements as a benchmark to judge is wrong... Truth be told, Tinubu didn't perform better than state governors like Donald Duke, Musa Yar'adua, and Musa Kwankwaso.

I lived in Lagos too, and the best governor Lagos has had since 1999 till date is Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola! Hands down!

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Karnice600: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Isobug:
It's like those above are paid to praise the APC, Every thread, I see their presence first before any other comment

If them pay them, how much more Seun?

E sure me gaan say them go don offer am 30 pieces of silver like them give Mamoud. But e be like say him no collect. I trust Seun.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by okorogodwin4(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
No criminal will ever rule Nigeria even the drug Baron zombie knew
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Roboto11: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Tinubu was also criticized as governor... He is still being criticized by many after.

Is there a governor or leader devoid of criticisms?!!

Did Obi improve Anambra state or not?!! That's the question!

It's okay to praise Tinubu's leadership strides, but you don't have to diminish those of another in the process.

Understand my neutrality here... Both are great leaders, and will definitely do well as president (I hope!).

But using Lagos achievements as a benchmark to judge is wrong... Truth be told, Tinubu didn't perform better than state governors like Donald Duke, Musa Yar'adua, and Musa Kwankwaso.

I lived in Lagos too, and the best governor Lagos has had since 1999 till date is Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola! Hands down!

Criticism for failing as a governor.

Lagos civil servants blossomed under Tinubu.

Not only was there employment, it was with better condition of service.

Obi was no better than OUK as an administrator.

Obi failed woefully.

This is not even in dispute.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Roboto11: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
smsinnigeria:

Your Asiwaju came distant third in the presidential election. The whole world knows it. As deluded fellow you won't speak the truth. INEC package a results from other planets and declared him winner. Let him come and celebrate it. Let me tell you , your Asiwaju should come and learn modern politics from Obi. He is still doing crude politics of touts and thugs . The truth is that your Asiwaju is overrated. He can't win in free and fair election that's he always resorts to thugs. Imagine a presidential candidate of a ruling party losing woefully in his home state to a less popular party. OBI is the hero of this election. Without shi shi he was able to dismantle stronghold of the enemies.

Yes Obi won Sokoto and Zamfara.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Dafresh: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
tishbite42:

Lol
Helinues wey dey collect 30k BMC/TMC pay dey whine u and you dey fall grin cheesy grin
Hin dey drink liquor of 300k naim hin eye still clear to dey jump from one thread to the other.
Na sachet Alomo these guys dey take to forget their sorrows
Zombie work no easy
Sachet Alomo you don kill me with laugh
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by DriveByKiller: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

drugged up goat. LP that beat Tinubu in his Lagos and Abuja?

Your stupidity carry label come.

Crown Prince of Idiocy!
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Benega9(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
We are waiting for supreme court grin....
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Segzy19: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
It is still a joke anyway....
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
LP is still awada keri keri party now.

So upon all their online ranting, they came third with no 25% spread

What an Andrew Liver Party stunts
The online ranting gave them victories in 11 states,,I bet u never see that coming asshole
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by SmartPolician: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:
It was a negative joke as far as Iam concerned , the movt achieved absolutely nothing but just set us back ..

They managed to get just one governor ( Alexx Otti would have won in any party he joined ).

They made Tinubu win the election undeservedly.

APC still has more seats in the National assembly thanks to the Obidients who cut PDP votes everywhere

You go cry tire.

Nigeria can never be reduced to APC and PDP....the same parties that brought this country down to her knees.

In the coming years, more parties will win more positions. The earlier you realize this, the better for you.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by helinues: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
The online ranting gave them victories in 11 states,,I bet u never see that coming asshole

Bro almost don't kill a bird
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Karnice600: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Obidients...........
Although I'm a fanatical supporter of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the erudite Sen. Gov Shettima,I have always asked myself the question,why do I dislike Obidients.
Obidients are Nigerians,young, powerful, energetic, vibrant and very passionate about changing Nigeria.
Sincerely every young Nigerian should be an Obidients minus the caustic, tribalistic,foul mouthed, hypocritical trolls that try to pollute the movement.
A part of me is always happy whenever I remember how Obidients shook the foundation of Nigeria to its roots,No movement has shaken Nigeria I daresay since independence.
Obidients are now in House of Assembly,they are represented at the state level and also in the National Assembly, that patriotic side of me will always keep hailing Obidients.
I indulge Obidients to please for the sake of Nigeria,remove the whiff from the shaff,remove the ethnic champions,the foul mouthed demons,the biased and hypocritical people among the movement and transcend into a political force that will shape the future of Nigeria.
Nobody can stop the Obidient movement unless it decides to self destruct,which I pray doesn't happen.
Let Labour party open its wings to embrace genuine, patriotic,hard working young Nigerians to be the leaders of the movement,I'm sure many of us will joyfully queue behind them.
Let Love for Nigeria be at the forefront of all we do.
God bless Obidients
God bless Nigeria.
P.s
God bless Asiwaju,the president-elect,in- coming Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

God bless Asiwaju,the president-elect,in- coming Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

See where your mumu come show.
You're trying to sound soothing, to emphasize the need for unity and you ended with this very lines.
The Presidential election process was deliberately flawed to produce a lie. That lie is a stolen Mandate. We can't build on that.
Its a flat tyre Nigeria can never progress with.
Let that sink in.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Flames40: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

Pls send me 5k let me feed
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Blackmercyvelly: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Muthafucks is everywhere 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by naija4life247: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life

One on One. Obi and Tinubu, without Atikulation, Tinubu would have gotten all North West and North East votes, the margin would have been embarrasing
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Blackmercyvelly: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obidient are group of clowns who trying to test Their popularity according to jagaban himself in his campaigns videos
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Bro almost don't kill a bird
you were the ones that said he (obi) can't win a polling unit.

Winning 11 states is not a failure to me

And your so called Winning is challenged in the court...

Is a shame to the party with structures as claimed
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by daygee12: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Afamsi:
I am looking forward to that time in nigeria when people will have enough wisdom to vote for individuals and prospects inspite of their political parties or tribes. I'm looking forward to that time when someone will be contesting for a political position not just because he feels it is his turn, or because he wants to enrich himself but because he has a burden in his heart to make the country better and greater... Meanwhile goliath and the philistines too taught david was joking until they saw goliath's head rolling on the ground

But Obi is still far from the truth
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by year2013: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

Kindly engage yourself in something meaningful.
Even if is POS business.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by achiever12: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
LP is still awada keri keri party now.

So upon all their online ranting, they came third with no 25% spread

What an Andrew Liver Party stunts

Lolz. The way you and iyaebethegreat swarm on any news about LP makes one wonder if you are in the opposition. grin

Are you not supposed to be celebrating the victory of thr drug dealer? Instead, you are spending your time panting like a thirsty dog over LP. grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by thugthang(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

You forgot to remind the idiot that Obi won Lagos their stronghold
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by phorget(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

You cant even swear with amadioha that Tilumbu did not steal the mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.