Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke (43540 Views)

Labaran Maku Returns To PDP / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Tinubu try as Governor,Him do well,but Obi's performance totally crush His performance hands down grin
No be me talk am,no be you talk am,na Data and Stats talk am grin

https://twitter.com/iam_ayooyewumi/status/1564209656255451139?t=nDy0Y1ZahIooyy34jrqQtg&s=19

grin data and stats from ipob
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Tinubu try as Governor,Him do well,but Obi's performance totally crush His performance hands down grin
No be me talk am,no be you talk am,na Data and Stats talk am grin

https://twitter.com/iam_ayooyewumi/status/1564209656255451139?t=nDy0Y1ZahIooyy34jrqQtg&s=19

What I find the most irritating and objectionable about the Obidients is not their unadulterated aggression and abusive tendencies but rather their insistence on comparing their leader Peter Obi to Tinubu.

“I consider this to be deeply insulting. It is like comparing Don Perignon to ogogoro. It is like comparing Cristal champagne to what the people of the Niger Delta call ‘sepe’.

“It is like comparing the finest red wine from the vineyards of Bordeaux to what the Ghanaians call ‘akpeteshie’. It is like comparing chalk and cheese. It is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Volkswagon Beetle, a Porsche Carrera to a three-wheeled scooter, a Ferrari to a broken down mini or a Gulf Stream jet to an Aba-made helicopter.

“When Obi was still in kindergarten Bola Ahmed Tinubu was already a very wealthy and successful business man who had worked and invested massively in the oil, gas, hi-tech and communications sector. At that time he was already a dollar millionaire and he invested much of his wealth into politics and the lives of others that were less fortunate than he was

FFK
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by TrumpDonald2: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

They said it's a stolen mandate..I asked them for proof...Dem tu ama grin grin
Keeeeep deceiviiiiiiing yoursseeeeeelf 😂
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by TrumpDonald2: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
LP is still awada keri keri party now.

So upon all their online ranting, they came third with no 25% spread

What an Andrew Liver Party stunts
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Keeeeep deceiviiiiiiing yoursseeeeeelf. 25% spread that could not get the spread in Abuja.

You steal vote, steal spread. Las las na Wike go cement una fall. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by siaco(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

And where's the prove to buttress what you are saying...

When the court proceedings start
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by siaco(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

Just dey play.. how.. come tinubu did not get 25 percent in any SE State ..
If he's not satisfied the election in those areas let him ask for a re-run so that he will be beaten blue black this Tim..

Obi came distant third...

He is already in the court, the court will decide if Tinubu really won or not.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BigIyanga: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
LP is still awada keri keri party now.

So upon all their online ranting, they came third with no 25% spread

What an Andrew Liver Party stunts
Obi won more votes/states than Awolowo
Obi won more votes/states than Zik
Obi won most votes than any southern candidate without core northern support.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by iezeiyida(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
You are a corrupt, tribal bigot and one of the problems of Nigeria. Bad citizens and not only bad leaders, are also the problems of Nigeria and you are one of the bad citizens in this country. Moreover, Tinubu is evil! I have got no regard whatsoever for a criminal and a drug baron, who have been declared Nigeria's President-Elect.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

Ask Obi the collosal loser that question. I wasn't in any of the ballot now
A two time governor is a collosal loser!

E nu e ma gboro ke!
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Tflex01: 4:15am On Mar 29, 2023
chivic:

Smlle.Get ready for a shocker on May 29,then prepare for your saddest day when number 3 becomes number 1.
Have you read the complete petition ? Soon you will understand the scripture that says "Be still and see the salvation of God" you will also understand the meaning of" When the Lord turned again our captivity,we were like them that dream and our mouth was filled with laughter.....

You guys always move from one hopeless hope to the other lol...

Stop believing in false prophecy that stems from hallucinations and mental illness of your so called MOG. Nothing will happen on May 29 apart from Tinubu's swearing in ceremony.

Obi will never be President of Nigeria.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by PeggySandas(f): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by kcbaba007: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Una never see anything sef..... We still dey bring bird from pocket
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Kingpele(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds... use the right word you are happy your kinsman bought inec and manipulated results...which only reveals the darkness that envelope your soul..supporting desecration of democracy

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
BIZNess123:

What I find the most irritating and objectionable about the Obidients is not their unadulterated aggression and abusive tendencies but rather their insistence on comparing their leader Peter Obi to Tinubu.

“I consider this to be deeply insulting. It is like comparing Don Perignon to ogogoro. It is like comparing Cristal champagne to what the people of the Niger Delta call ‘sepe’.

“It is like comparing the finest red wine from the vineyards of Bordeaux to what the Ghanaians call ‘akpeteshie’. It is like comparing chalk and cheese. It is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Volkswagon Beetle, a Porsche Carrera to a three-wheeled scooter, a Ferrari to a broken down mini or a Gulf Stream jet to an Aba-made helicopter.

“When Obi was still in kindergarten Bola Ahmed Tinubu was already a very wealthy and successful business man who had worked and invested massively in the oil, gas, hi-tech and communications sector. At that time he was already a dollar millionaire and he invested much of his wealth into politics and the lives of others that were less fortunate than he was

FFK

Hahaha, chia just look at someone you are following grin grin
Same FFK that championed for Igbo Presidency even attacked tinubu sef grin grin
Leave ffk abeg,that one na just political anywhere belle face grin grin
Stats says Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday, totally buries tinubu's performance as Governor of big Lagos former Capital whose growth and development had been laid down years ago by the British.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha, chia just look at someone you are following grin grin
Same FFK that championed for Igbo Presidency even attacked tinubu sef grin grin
Leave ffk abeg,that one na just political anywhere belle face grin grin
Stats says Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday, totally buries tinubu's performance as Governor of big Lagos former Capital whose growth and development had been laid down years ago by the British.

You keep repeating the same thing.. Everytime
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
BIZNess123:

You keep repeating the same thing.. Everytime

But it's the undiluted truth.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

But it's the undiluted truth.

Obi has Lost u can now peacefully start supporting tinubu
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
BIZNess123:

Obi has Lost u can now peacefully start supporting tinubu

Obi won,He is already in Court to prove that what We have is Inec selection
Supporting a party like APC Structure of thuggery, electoral criminalities, insecurity, hardship controlled by fifth columnist should not be an option for anyone who has character.
Let's watch how things unfold.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Obi won,He is already in Court to prove that what We have is Inec selection
Supporting a party like APC Structure of thuggery, electoral criminalities, insecurity, hardship controlled by fifth columnist should not be an option for anyone who has character.
Let's watch how things unfold.
grin grin
Obi Lost woefully.....
Will still come 3rd in court
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by DGOODLYF: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

Ask Obi the collosal loser that question. I wasn't in any of the ballot now
Please look yourself and Obi and think deep and also b sincere without being sentimental and tell us who is a loser btw you and Obi
Obi was a former gov, former bank Md and several achievement
But as for you,,,we only know you as a resident nairaland troll

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.