Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke (43544 Views)

Labaran Maku Returns To PDP / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gunayo:
So OBI is a boy to you Abi? What Tinubu could not do with ACN, Obi was able to achieve it. Without rigging and federal might, Obi would have flogged Tinubu mercilessly. Obi was rigged out but very soon the stolen mandate will be restored to the rightful owner.
It's the court to decide if he was truly rigged or not. You should accept the fact that the same way you voted for obi is same way northerners(major deciders) voted for tinubu. We'll be alright

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by samsard(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.
Buhari never admitted defeat on three failed trials. There's no reason for Obi to congratulate anyone if he feels the election was flawed. And please do note it is entirely possible to know that you did not win the majority vote in an election and still fight the process in court if it did not go according to the electoral guidelines.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by shegra58: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
samsard:
Buhari never admitted defeat on three failed trials. There's no reason for Obi to congratulate anyone if he feels the election was flawed. And please do note it is entirely possible to know that you did not win the majority vote in an election and still fight the process in court if it did not go according to the electoral guidelines.
Noted
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Labaran OBi or LP, what we need is Revolution!

Go to Old Kaduna Market and look at the way they keep chickens there in the market.
Hundred of pale hens and brightly colored roosters, stuffed tightly into wire-mesh cages.
They see the organs of their brothers lying around them.
They know they are next, yet they cannot rebel.
They do not try to get out of the coop.

The very same thing is done with humans in this country.

Why singling out Kaduna alone? Is this not the practice across Nigeria's old local markets?
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Gunayo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roboto11:

Sometimes when I read what some of you write, I wonder about your sincerity or ability to reason.

Without bias, how can you compare what Tinubu has achieved as a leader with Obi?

How can you compare the growth of Lagos with any other place in West Africa?

How do you guys reach your conclusion?

Without bias, within your own natural proclivity, can you stand aside and compare achievements fro.m Academics, to administration, to political acumen?

Let me know how you guys reach your conclusion.
It's you that is not sincere here. Don't you know that Obi would have performed better than Tinubu if he was the governor of Lagos State. You guys should be sincere for once now aba
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by AskProf: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Ask Obi the collosal loser that question. I wasn't in any of the ballot now

And you, the collosal failure in English language competency
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Kingxb: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pple like u eehhh ,,,the rantincg una caim say e no go win one state ,,,how market upon d rigging ,,i pity una sha pple like u dont have a reason for this ountry to be goodquote author=helinues post=122121886]LP is still awada keri keri party now.

So upon all their online ranting, they came third with no 25% spread

What an Andrew Liver Party stunts [/quote]
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
tungamaje:

So you observed it too. Especially that Hellinues or whatever his name. And that Iyababy or so. That are always the first to react especially if the thread doesn't favour Tinubu. I just hope their salary matches their hard work

You guys are having hard time believing that some people could be supporting APC based on passion and not money induced support! grin grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by FarahAideed: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
maasoap:

Didn't we tell you that this was what going to happen?

I predicted it and that's why I was against the Obidients at the time
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Gunayo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's the court to decide is he was truly rigged or not. You should accept the fact that the same way you voted for obi is same way northerners(major deciders) voted for tinubu. We'll be alright
Tinubu was able to get some of those northern votes because of the influence of other politicians contesting for senate and reps in APC. If the election was purely presidential election, most of the northerners would have voted PDP.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by FarahAideed: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Mumu
The same alex otti used APGA to contest in 2015 and 2019 and lost woefully.
LP have 8senators, 34 house of rep members 68 house of assembly members
Foolish u

Yiu are forever senseless..Enjoy Tinubu and shut up
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by tishbite42: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dafresh:

Lol how many people can buy liquor in Nigeria of today as APC cyber employer you supposed spend millions like your ogas no be you cut grass with 250 millions no be una use 800 billion buy BVA mechine and letter una no use amm
No be APC snake and monkey swallow money so you supposed spend 300k every day on cigarettes and liquor
Lol
Helinues wey dey collect 30k BMC/TMC pay dey whine u and you dey fall grin cheesy grin
Hin dey drink liquor of 300k naim hin eye still clear to dey jump from one thread to the other.
Na sachet Alomo these guys dey take to forget their sorrows
Zombie work no easy
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by luluman: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
LP is still awada keri keri party now.

What an Andrew Liver Party stunts
Try apply sense: the message is how they surprised the world that never saw it coming but what you read is different. Which primary school did you attend?
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by economania(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Just a bubble-bust political season scenario. AkA Andrew liver salt.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by AMI3(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life
Hahahaha u are funny bro. Don't mind the guy. On a play level ground I always challenge APC supporters to file in Tinubu and Obi together let see who will win.

I believe the difference will be clear.

Obi is the man
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
chivic:

Smlle.Get ready for a shocker on May 29 ,then prepare for your saddest day when number 3 becomes number 1.
Have you read the complete petition ? Soon you will understand the scripture that says "Be still and see the salvation of God" you will also understand the meaning of" When the Lord turned again our captivity,we were like them that dream and our mouth was filled with laughter.....

Only thing that will happen in May 29 is the swearing in of the new president, Asiwaju
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Faposky95: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Obidients...........
Although I'm a fanatical supporter of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the erudite Sen. Gov Shettima,I have always asked myself the question,why do I dislike Obidients.
Obidients are Nigerians,young, powerful, energetic, vibrant and very passionate about changing Nigeria.
Sincerely every young Nigerian should be an Obidients minus the caustic, tribalistic,foul mouthed, hypocritical trolls that try to pollute the movement.
A part of me is always happy whenever I remember how Obidients shook the foundation of Nigeria to its roots,No movement has shaken Nigeria I daresay since independence.
Obidients are now in House of Assembly,they are represented at the state level and also in the National Assembly, that patriotic side of me will always keep hailing Obidients.
I indulge Obidients to please for the sake of Nigeria,remove the whiff from the shaff,remove the ethnic champions,the foul mouthed demons,the biased and hypocritical people among the movement and transcend into a political force that will shape the future of Nigeria.
Nobody can stop the Obidient movement unless it decides to self destruct,which I pray doesn't happen.
Let Labour party open its wings to embrace genuine, patriotic,hard working young Nigerians to be the leaders of the movement,I'm sure many of us will joyfully queue behind them.
Let Love for Nigeria be at the forefront of all we do.
God bless Obidients
God bless Nigeria.
P.s
God bless Asiwaju,the president-elect,in- coming Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

Sensible write up
God blesses even those that die by the sword

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gunayo:
Which federal power worked against Tinubu? They did that to blindfold many not to see their orchestrated evil plans.

An afterthought. Lol
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin obi Lost. A rerun between tinubu and obi will be a work over for tinubu..
Afoonja:

That's an awesome advice you should give yourself.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Millimann: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life
Plus their massive rigging and voter intimidation.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by KPGGlobal: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Asgard13:
Mesef shock!!

Now listen to a Northerner.. he called “Obidients “ young people .. Nigerians ..

You see .. yoruba people .. all of Una propaganda to stick OBi as igbo agenda failed .. and it’s failing and will keep failing right before Una eyes ..

Nobody is buying the Igbo gibberish you people are fighting hard to sell.

Told you Apc goons .. we wait for Supreme Court . And if the court Jones .. that when Nigerians will tell you all. “ we’re tired of propaganda “

Again.. make Una Dey the call am IPOB or igbo movements..

Na we’re Una Dey .. Una sabi.. shift ground and see your words no carry weight .. talk more..

Tinubu will return that document he bought with Yoruba commonwealth..

Na time ..

The best Line

LET THE COURT Bleep

u will understand!!!!!!!!
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by 8stargeneral: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na so una go see am as a joke when court go return his stolen mandate grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by AMI3(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
tishbite42:

Lol
Helinues wey dey collect 30k BMC/TMC pay dey whine u and you dey fall grin cheesy grin
Hin dey drink liquor of 300k naim hin eye still clear to dey jump from one thread to the other.
Na sachet Alomo these guys dey take to forget their sorrows
Zombie work no easy
This ur bad mouth no go put u for trouble on day.
U de find that helinues trouble
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Gaskiya77: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Labour party won the presidential election in Nigeria. APC did not win. You may dispute this, but that is the truth.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Psady(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roboto11:

Sometimes when I read what some of you write, I wonder about your sincerity or ability to reason.

Without bias, how can you compare what Tinubu has achieved as a leader with Obi?

How can you compare the growth of Lagos with any other place in West Africa?

How do you guys reach your conclusion?

Without bias, within your own natural proclivity, can you stand aside and compare achievements fro.m Academics, to administration, to political acumen?

Let me know how you guys reach your conclusion.
They fail to think deep, they feel any change is a good change,most Nigerians are easily swayed,they just go with the rush not minding the outcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Dedeity: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.
You Tinubu supporters are just so ridiculous. Why begging for people to congratulate your mandate stealer ? Let me put in your head again, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by kellyzaf(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Tell him bro, even the 2million votes was also Obis votes that was rigged to Tinubu sef. For me Lp is the biggest winner.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by barkays001: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
LOL !!!
BIZNess123:
grin

Who remembers that tinubu must contest guy and anambra1st son ....our mockers that year..those guys are in sifia pains.. someone should check on them...one has to stop using his moniker..

Tinubu used Cain from bourdillion to flogged there masters sheepishly.. grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by iamdapsyj(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
LP is still awada keri keri party now.

What an Andrew Liver Party stunts

You mean they had stunted growth like this 1gig ram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.