Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke (43551 Views)

Labaran Maku Returns To PDP / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by okuta007: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

The election would be upheld. I can bet any amount on that

it is well - 2027 instead of getting PVC - Nigerians will be buying pistols and acquiring bullets to protect their votes - since neither the police nor INEC is willing to do the right thing - Nigerians will do the needful

a goat doesn’t bite but when pushed to the wall it will bite - trust me many people will bring guns to the polling station in 2027 to protect their votes - 4 years is enough time to prepare - this rubbish must stop - you can go mark this on the wall that you heard it first from me on March 28, 2023
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by searchlight: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.
We don't congratulate a thief. Don't expect any congratulations kid. The stollen mandate must be returned.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by searchlight: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life
No just on a free and fair election obi would win
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by pedel: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Explain how Tinubu enjoyed federal power to win the presidential election.
The same federal power that made life difficult for the nation and created enemies for the APC party?
What did Buhari offered to help Tinubu win the election other than visiting few campaign ground?
Can you pray that God should give you a backing like Buhari gave Tinubu when you are at a critical stage in your life and career?

Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by lailo: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

U are deceiving urself. Obi only won convincingly Igbo states which is not surprising. Other states he won were won because of protest votes against Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket. Obi was the beneficiary. U even said Federal power? Is it not u people who were rejoicing Buhari was dealing with Tinubu. So where is the federal power again? Hypocrites! Remove the sentiment of Muslim-muslim ticket, End SARS, cash scarcity, Fuel scarcity, APC cabals and Federal influence, APC woeful performance which all worked against Tinubu and see Jagaban trash your 11th hour hero. Tinubu no be Obi's mate. Obi is just an opportunist.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
siaco:

The truth is that if you have conscience it is telling you that Tinubu did not win Peter Obi, but since you don't have conscience you are clapping for mandate thief.

So u think Nigeria is only South rt ...

Obi did not get any measurable vote from the SW aside Lagos,NW and NE how do u think he would have won..

Conduct the election 30 times obi will lose u know this guy ..
He will never get the 24 percent spread in 25 states..u know this...
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

They said it's a stolen mandate..I asked them for proof...Dem tu ama grin grin

See this one no dey informed grin grin
Obi vs Tinubu one on one in a sensible clime where Politics is about Ideologies and standards for governance and resource control Tinubu no come close at all grin cheesy
Compare tinubu's Acn with all their Structure vs Obi's Lp with Structureless LP make We check something.
Who born Tinubu's Acn to win any State outside SW cheesy grin dude Tinubu could not even deliver at least 30% for Ribadu in His very own Lagos State in the 2011 elections,abi them never born you that time? cheesy cheesy Tinubu's Acn with all their Structure was very useless on national front,na only one State them see win for the presidential election grin
We now have 2 olokadas in Power and many more people without the normal backing of PdApc structure of fifth columnist, that's the biggest Victory of our democracy since 1999.
Obi's philosophy for governance won all former Capitals both the current FCT with Structureless LP,four people tweeting in a room grin conducting campaigns in canopies cheesy
Comot INEC Obi with Structureless LP don already retire this bloody Politifcians with their evil PdApc structure of insecurity, electorial criminalities controlled by fifth columnist cheesy
OBI na all of them PAPA JOOR cheesy grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

See this one no dey informed grin grin
Obi vs Tinubu one on one in a sensible clime where Politics is about Ideologies and standards for governance and resource control Tinubu no come close at all grin cheesy
Compare tinubu's Acn with all their Structure vs Obi's Lp with Structureless LP make We check something.
Who born Tinubu's Acn to win any State outside SW cheesy grin dude Tinubu could not even at least 30% for Ribadu in His very own Lagos State in the 2011 elections,abi them never born you that time? cheesy cheesy
Obi's philosophy for governance won all former Capitals both the current FCT with Structureless LP,four people tweeting in a room grin conducting campaigns in canopies cheesy
Comot INEC Obi with Structureless LP don already retire this bloody Politifcians with their evil PdApc structure of insecurity, electorial criminalities controlled by fifth columnist cheesy
OBI na all of them PAPA JOOR cheesy grin

OBI came distant third....and took PDP's traditional votes from a particular tribe and some deceived youths..

In a saner clime tinubu will flog obi mercilessly..
Cus wen both were in govt tinubu performed better than him by far and educated people will look at all this ..

When its comes to Ideologies, standards for governance and resource control obi is still a boy..
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

OBI came distant third....and took PDP's traditional votes from a particular tribe and some deceived youths..

In a saner clime tinubu will flog obi mercilessly..
Cus wen both were in govt tinubu performed better than him by far and educated people will look at all this ..

Lies from the pit of hell grin
Tinubu's performance as Governor of big Lagos State former Capital of Nigeria whose foundation for development had been laid down years ago by the British is no match for Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday.
In a reasonable clime Tinubu and His Apc won't even dare come close to the ballots bcus they can never live without rigging na cheesy cheesy
Just take a look at the human capital development.

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by siaco(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

So u think Nigeria is only South rt ...

Obi did not get any measurable vote from the SW aside Lagos,NW and NE how do u think he would have won..

Conduct the election 30 times obi will lose u know this guy ..
He will never get the 24 percent spread in 25 states..u know this...

Oga tell your evil party in power to conduct free, fair and transparent election and see what will happen. How can you explain that because of electoral act as amended people decide vote but were suppressed and all the electoral act abandoned. This election remain the worst election in the history of Nigeria because it gave the masses Hope but those with the structure of criminality dashed the Hope. Election that we hoped to have at least 50% turn up of voters but it fail short of 25% of eligible voters.
Obi is challenging the results in 21 states include Lagos, Platue, and Imo states where he won. In those states Tinubu did not get up to 25%, he is also challenging Ekiti Oyo in the west. He got the national spread and won the election outrightly just that the criminals in power did the abrakatabra which I believe the court will address it.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lies from the pit of hell grin
Tinubu's performance as Governor of big Lagos State former Capital of Nigeria whose foundation for development had been laid down years ago by the British is no match for Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday.
In a reasonable clime Tinubu and His Apc won't even dare come close to the ballots bcus they can never live without rigging na cheesy cheesy
Just take a look at the human capital development.

Obi is one of the worst Governor in the history of anambra..even obiano performed better than him.. someone that has no vision.. doctors and lecturers were on strike for almost a yearly..

When it comes to governance don't ever compare obi with tinubu its an insult..
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Kbidi: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Ask Obi the collosal loser that question. I wasn't in any of the ballot now

You are happy the election was rigged abi....una no get shame.....How did your emilokan win the election? Was it free and fair? Ask your conscience... On a normal free n fair election, emilokan no for win. The rigging self, una no Sabi. Una leave traces full ground....Just wait make the court do the right thing..that is if una never go buy them too....then una eye go clear. Can't you guys just do the.right thing for once? Is it too difficult to do......A free n fair election lasan ni o....Asiwaju no win that election..your conscience dey tell you but u no wan gree.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
siaco:

Oga tell your evil party in power to conduct free, fair and transparent election and see what will happen. How can you explain that because of electoral act as amended people decide vote but were suppressed and all the electoral act abandoned. This election remain the worst election in the history of Nigeria because it gave the masses Hope but those with the structure of criminality dashed the Hope. Election that we hoped to have at least 50% turn up of voters but it fail short of 25% of eligible voters.
Obi is challenging the results in 21 states include Lagos, Platue, and Imo states where he won. In those states Tinubu did not get up to 25%, he is also challenging Ekiti Oyo in the west. He got the national spread and won the election outrightly just that the criminals in power did the abrakatabra which I believe the court will address it.

Just dey play.. how.. come tinubu did not get 25 percent in any SE State ..
If he's not satisfied the election in those areas let him ask for a re-run so that he will be beaten blue black this Tim..

Obi came distant third...
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
siaco:

And where's the prove to buttress what you are saying...
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

Obi is one of the worst Governor in the history of anambra..even obiano performed better than him.. someone that has no vision.. doctors and lecturers were on strike for almost a yearly..

When it comes to governance don't ever compare obi with tinubu its an insult..

grin cheesy All this lies and propaganda follow make the masses fall more in love with Obi's philosophy and addiction for selfless Public Service. The more your lies the more people search and here's what they will find grin
1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts..
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Sunnyja: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Ask Obi the collosal loser that question. I wasn't in any of the ballot now
How can any serious political party field you as their candidate? We have seen okada rider winning senatorial and house of reps seats.
The question is apart from shouting Yoruba lokan, what else can you do?
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin cheesy All this lies and propaganda follow make the masses fall more in love with Obi's philosophy and addiction for selfless Public Service. The more your lies the more people search and here's what they will find grin
1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

Just dey play....if these are the achievement of obi then he is a failure personified.

Not taking gratuity and pensions means he performed..nawa oo

He should have sent those his gratuity and pensions to the orphanage...

Instead he left it to be looted...

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

After checking this you will Kno obi Lacks sense of governance

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Kbidi: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roboto11:

Criticism for failing as a governor.

Lagos civil servants blossomed under Tinubu.

Not only was there employment, it was with better condition of service.

Obi was no better than OUK as an administrator.

I
Obi failed woefully.

This is not even in dispute.

I was in Lagos when Tinubu was the governor....infact I was born in Lagos....Before Tinubu , there was Lagos...And Lagos has always enjoyed the economic hub status of Nigeria.....so Tinubu came to only add his quota to that already made status of the state. He did not make Lagos what it is......

He did not improve anything aside from making sure the IGR of Lagos was well collected through his company....the roads in Lagos were very poor, Fashola was the guy that came to improve so many things in Lagos...Tinubu just came to amass wealth to build his political prowess and he is still in control of that state . Obi did a lot for Anambra within 8yrs....the facts are there.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

After checking this you will Kno obi Lacks sense of governance

I just gave you a tally of Tinubu performance as Governor of big Lagos former Capital whose foundation for development had been laid down already by the British vs Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of 1991 what are you still capping cheesy
Obi was too good that Jona could not help but employ him to be chairman of SEC while He was still an Apga card carrying member leaving all his Pdp niggas.
Obi is exceptional in Public Service.

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I just gave you a tally of Tinubu performance as Governor of big Lagos former Capital whose foundation for development had been laid down already by the British vs Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of 1991 what are you still capping cheesy
Obi was too good that Jona could not help but employ him to be chairman of SEC while He was still an Apga card carrying member leaving all his Pdp niggas.
Obi is exceptional in Public Service.

It’s a fake Data. If you go to GlobalDataLab.com, you won’t find anything like Lagos or Anambra because they don’t survey on cities, just countries.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

Just dey play....if these are the achievement of obi then he is a failure personified.

Not taking gratuity and pensions means he performed..nawa oo

He should have sent those his gratuity and pensions to the orphanage...

Instead he left it to be looted...

Check His performance in the Education sector development and human Capital development plus most importantly Security,you go see se you just dey cap dust cheesy
You don't have to like him,but reality is the Engine room for governance in Nigeria the Aso Rock believes Obi is the best man for the Job.
He beat Tinubu hands down in all polling unit in the Aso Rock with Structureless LP oo grin
Mama,Papa, Brother, Sister tweeting in a room, holding Campaigns in Canopies grin
SM movement grin
He will not win one polling unit outside Anambra State grin grin cheesy
Yet He beat Tinubu hands down in Lagos. cheesy
Beat the APC chairman in his polling unit grin
Even bubu could not convince His own Aso Rock People on Why Obi is not the Best cheesy grin
While you dey here dey spread lies,play play just dey hungry you grin cheesy
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Kbidi: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
pedel:
Explain how Tinubu enjoyed federal power to win the presidential election.
The same federal power that made life difficult for the nation and created enemies for the APC party?
What did Buhari offered to help Tinubu win the election other than visiting few campaign ground?
Can you pray that God should give you a backing like Buhari gave Tinubu when you are at a critical stage in your life and career?

So why did inec decided not to transmit the PU results real time to the IREV PORTAL as they made everyone to believe they would.. why did they go back to manual collation....when u know that is where your Tinubu manipulated the results from......And to you , it means he actually won ba. What INEC did is called what ? Is still that federal might na...is inec not a federal govt agency or is it because they added independent to it ...that has made inec a no federal might? YOU know that Tinubu did not win the election free n fair... except you do not have a good conscience
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Check His performance in the Education sector development and human Capital development plus most importantly Security,you go see se you just dey cap dust cheesy
You don't have to like him,but reality is the Engine room for governance in Nigeria the Aso Rock believes Obi is the best man for the Job.
He beat Tinubu hands down in all polling unit in the Aso Rock with Structureless LP oo grin
Mama,Papa, Brother, Sister tweeting in a room, holding Campaigns in Canopies grin
SM movement grin
He will not win one polling unit outside Anambra State grin grin cheesy
Yet He beat Tinubu hands down in Lagos. cheesy
Beat the APC chairman in his polling unit grin
Even bubu could not convince His own Aso Rock People on Why Obi is not the Best cheesy grin

Its obvious you didn't check the link I sent to you else u won't be saying this..

The same education that the lecturers went on strike for almost a year..just dey play
APC has been losing aso rock pulling unit from the outset...obi only took PDP's traditional votes
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Tradman: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

They said it's a stolen mandate..I asked them for proof...Dem tu ama grin grin
ewu
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

It’s a fake Data. If you go to GlobalDataLab.com, you won’t find anything like Lagos or Anambra because they don’t survey on cities, just countries.

Continue to decieve yourself grin
The more the lies the more people get to find out how awesome Obi is,the guy na rare gem in governance and resource control.
Here's another stat.

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Continue to decieve yourself grin
The more the lies the more people get to find out how awesome Obi is,the guy na rare gem in governance and resource control.
Here's another stat.

Oya go through this thread that was created in 2012 abt obi's performance u never praise him again he was a monumental failure...

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10200193

After reading it you can peacefully go to bed cus ur fake statistics has been bursted grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

Its obvious you didn't check the link I sent to you else u won't be saying this..

The same education that the lecturers went on strike for almost a year..just dey play
APC has been losing aso rock pulling unit from the outset...obi only took PDP's traditional votes

And Yes they had to choose Obi regardless of His Party cus They know it's madness comparing Him with those two old men grin
Person meet Education for under 15 ranking come carry am go 1st position before him leave Office,yet you still say him no do well for Education grin grin grin
Guy just say You don't Like Him grin grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

Oya go through this thread that was created in 2012 abt obi's performance u never praise him again he was a monumental failure...

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10200193

After reading it you can peacefully go to bed cus ur fake statistics has been bursted grin

Haha you don't even know that this lies and propaganda created more Obidients bcus they got to know that Obi is the best amongst all and He out performed Tinubu as Governor of big Lagos State former Capital whose growth had been charged already by the British cheesy cheesy.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by BIZNess123(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha you don't even know that this lies and propaganda created more Obidients bcus they got to know that Obi is the best amongst all and He out performed Tinubu as Governor of big Lagos State former Capital whose growth had been charged already by the British cheesy cheesy.

I argue with facts yet you keep dishing out fake statistics... Telling me British this and that.. its obvious you haven't check the thread abt Tinubu's performance
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

I argue with facts yet you keep dishing out fake statistics... Telling me British this and that.. its obvious you haven't check the thread abt Tinubu's performance

I am giving you facts, tallies and data grin
Come here if you think you are intelligent cheesy
Leave all those propaganda by Obi's critics grin
https://twitter.com/iam_ayooyewumi/status/1564209656255451139?t=nDy0Y1ZahIooyy34jrqQtg&s=19
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Proudlyomonna: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:

Tinubu try as Governor,Him do well,but Obi's performance totally crush His performance hands down grin
No be me talk am,no be you talk am,na Data and Stats talk am grin

https://twitter.com/iam_ayooyewumi/status/1564209656255451139?t=nDy0Y1ZahIooyy34jrqQtg&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. / Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.