Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland (91769 Views)

FG Charges Miyetti Allah Leader With ‘unlawful Creation Of Ethnic Militia’ / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Seun, you're being manipulated by this People.

Corridon is thesame person as Fahdiga, Malory.

You'll destroy your forum because we'll leave it for you and those you're pampering angry
Seun:
He was banned for 3 days.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Pojomojo: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
FiremanX:
Why don't you prove my lies? everyone knows what's happening between pocohantas and a particular supermod that is always shielding her from ban. that's why she feels she can talk to anybody anyhow she likes here.

Seun nobody should be against ban whatsoever, if anyone breaks the rule(s) of this forum let that person be banned including myself, their shouldn't be any form of partiality from now henceforth. 🙁
undecided
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by OnyeOgboni: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is nkita ara and ethnic slur?
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Get lost son.

I don't give a hoot about u
Fira09:

Was I the one who said it?

I only reported you!
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by FiremanX: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Thank you for your response.

But so far so good, he has become worse than he was before.
I know you won't tolerate anyone of your moderators to display their partisanship on this forum but time and time again, Mynd44 has done that and also giving the Hitler attitude.

Permit me to ask, is he bigger than being suspended like Ishilove or he is a co-owner of this forum?
God bless Nairaland.
Take note, Ishilove wasn't suspended, she resigned.

2 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by okorogodwin4(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
I don't understand what you guys are saying I will do my thing my own way period
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by IrawoKross: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pojomojo:
He obviously a co-owner of he cannot do something about him
He can't be. Seun is just patient with Mynd44 like he rightly said. He is giving the tribalistic moderator long rope to change.

2 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Fira09(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Get lost son.

I don't give a hoot about u
I wished you can tell me this physically.

Damn!

1 Like

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Seun(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
You don't want to address it because he's from the same tribe with you, but you're everywhere telling us how you "Sacked" Ishilove.

Ogbeni, that's hypocrisy.
I have been in a place where I find it difficult to employ new people.I'm probably going to overcome it as I become more active on Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Pojomojo: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
He can't be. Seun is just patient with Mynd44 like he rightly said. He is giving the tribalistic moderator long rope to change.
Na! I doubt that

1 Like

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Pojomojo: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Seun:

I have been in a place where I find it difficult to employ new people.I'm probably going to overcome it as I become more active on Nairaland.
From over 2m people, Seun give another excuse please

2 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Seun(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dedeity:
The dude is tribalistic and many people on here know that
I disagree. He has an affinity for APC but he is not at all tribalistic as far as I can tell.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by labi1977(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tulumbu:
dem don win election finish, na to dey apologize and ban people now

Seun is not apc. Nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by efighter: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
Seun, can you make a list of words that are prohibited so that our freedom of speech is not ridiculed in the guise of fighting tribalism.

Make a comprehensive list or a comprehensive definition of what tribal slurs are. Define tribal slurs and what can pass as tribal slurs if there's no list. Thanks.

" Tribe of the fallen demon" has been used to insult people here. It's a phrase not even a word.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM OR CYBER BULLYING. I STAND AGAINST BOTH VICES AND CONDEMN THEM AS A GOOD NAIRALAND MEMBER!

You think that he is jobless like you? Make a list ko, itemize ni

1 Like

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Anaskie(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good one Seun. This is long overdue. I became a registered member of Nairaland about 12 years, and it is shameful how the once amazing platform has been reduced to an ethnic bashing site. Little children spreading hate, with no form of control.

Hopefully, the platform will return back to its glory days.

5 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
You must be so full of yourself son
Fira09:

I wished you can tell me this physically.

Damn!
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Enyimbamercedes: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yeah yeah...gesturing!

We know the biggest culprits and they are all protected by your mods

The ethnic slurs are one-way...99% against South Easterners.

3 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Tinubudruglord: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
Thank GOD! u ha computer science graduate! "we much have a problem and we much be ready to solve it out easily without hindrance! Dss spy is around d conner monitoring us am aware of!!
nothing like DSS spy

2 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Pojomojo: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Seun doesn't respect Nairalanders, he fears and adore people on Twitter.
if he tries that, they know his office in Ogun, it just a call away and they will take him down ASAP. His a business man, it all about protecting my investment and money.

2 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Pojomojo: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tinubudruglord:
nothing like DSS spy
Says who?
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by IrawoKross: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Seun:

Maximum respect.

Another observation Sir,
I noticed most of your moderators are no longer active or feel too big to carry out their functions, people like Fynestboi, and the other female moderator in the celebrity section, (Farano) why not relieve them and empoly better hands?

4 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Babastrong(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122122066]Good one. Everybody should support and hype his/her candidate in peace. But seun hope I can praise Asiwaju any time I like? Trouble for those on my neck because I support and like Asiwaju, but I'll miss the gbasgbos sha.[ God bless you for supporting TINUBU ( the slayer of ****). HOPE YOU GARIT. ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Pojomojo: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
undecided
Seun:
I disagree. He has an affinity for APC but he is not at all tribalistic as far as I can tell.
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Pojomojo: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Maximum respect.

Another observation Sir,
I noticed most of your moderators are no longer active or feel too big to carry out their functions, people like Fynestboi, and the other female moderator in the celebrity section, why not relieve them and empoly better hands?
The whole idea of business is to maximize profit and reduce expenses.
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by labi1977(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Seun:

Ur presence is vital or at least that of serious mods !!

1 Like

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by JONSYN7154: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
ahnie:
Seun please kindly look into the issues of cloned accounts,and shaming of women online with deterogatory tags slammed on them
I agree with you100%.

Thumbs up ma'am.

1 Like

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by EmiDon11: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Maximum respect.

Another observation Sir,
I noticed most of your moderators are no longer active or feel too big to carry out their functions, people like Fynestboi, and the other female moderator in the celebrity section, why not relieve them and empoly better hands?
even Farano too
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by TheFacelessMan: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ishilove:

That's an understatement. I am shocked to see he is still holding grudges after so long when I have moved on. His power begins and ends on Nairaland.

Wo, let me not get riled up this afternoon. For someone who harped in my ears that he hates lies, he seems to have no problem lying to himself

Shots fired!

3 Likes

Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by IrawoKross: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
EmiDon11:
even Farano too
Yeah, that's the name I wanted to call
Re: A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why am I being mentioned here?
Proudlyomonna:

As long as this monikers still have ways to open new accounts.
Lamgrey5.
Iyaebethegreat.
Manna.
Fadigha.
Esnbrutality.
Levels2.
Unclekoboko.
Shortigboman.
Gidigidi.
Helinus.
Morh247.
Morphine.
Kollinzgee.
Omenka.
Seunmsg.
Mazisimonepka.
Tinubuismad.
Emergingnation3.
Jagabanborgu. Nairaland will continue to be bigotlandforum.
This People are unrepentant Tribally bigoted hatefilled animals grin
You can't stop them,it's their destiny to do Tribal hate all the days of their lives till them go die enter grave cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.