Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Need Help With Driver's License - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help With Driver's License (461 Views)

What Class Of Driver's License Do I Need To Be Able Drive This? / Scandal:Nigerian Ladies Caught In London Inside Taxi Having Sex With Driver / Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Driver's License by Onetenth: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good afternoon house,

How can u come to my rescue?

Since I came back from prison things haven't been rousy for me, but as a man I have to get myself together because I have a son and aged mother to look after.

God glory is about shining upon me, after few weeks of searching for uber on hire purchase, I was finally able to meet a couple who has few cars they give out on hire purchase.

They have met with me, interviewed me and also visited my house and met my mom and our church elder who stood has guarantors for me.

There's an uber and bolt acct available already

But my problem now is I don't have a driver's license, and these people have given me d grace to get one which will take about a month plus to get.

Please house, help me here, Come to my aid. I have 12k in my bank account. I made inquiries about the dl, and I was told 3 years is 30k while 5 years is 35k

I really need to start the processing tomorrow so atleast these couple can see I'm serious.

Anyone in the house to help me complete the money or probably refer me somewhere I can do it.

These isn't a scam or anything false, I'm just a young man striving to survive and live a fair life.
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Onetenth: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please I will appreciate any help/support from anyone
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Experience285(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Drivers license a friend of mine told me 20k for 3 yrs. 25k for 5 yrs. Am in Abuja, I can do it for u and way bill it to u. Call me on 07060484344. Am pastor Harrison
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Onetenth: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Experience285:
Drivers license a friend of mine told me 20k for 3 yrs. 25k for 5 yrs. Am in Abuja, I can do it for u and way bill it to u. Call me on 07060484344. Am pastor Harrison
the problem is I don't have even to up to that amount. That's Why I came online to ask for support
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Onetenth: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Experience285:
and besides I was told I will do biometric in course of the registration. So I guess doing it faraway might not work out
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Onetenth: 5:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Good morning
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Sukakma(m): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Here in Bauchi, it's 14,500 for 2yrs and 19,500 for 5yrs
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by vincenteger: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Experience285:

So you can now do driver's license by proxy and waybill it.
Something involves biometrics

Are you sure you are not after his 12k.
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Onetenth: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2023
vincenteger:

So you can now do driver's license by proxy and waybill it.
Something involves biometrics

Are you sure you are not after his 12k.
I thought as much
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Chris2863(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Experience285:
Am Pastor Harrison😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Scammer don add pastor to his portfolio. (Only a fool can fall for such)

You want to waybill something that requires his biometrics😂😂😂😂. Bush man

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Onetenth: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Chris2863:
Am Pastor Harrison😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Scammer don add pastor to his portfolio. (Only a fool can fall for such)

You want to waybill something that requires his biometrics😂😂😂😂. Bush man
omo😩
Thanks for these
Re: I Need Help With Driver's License by Nice2023(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Experience285:

Newbies are more expensive...talk wetin u know.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? / Man Undergoes Height Surgery To Woo Women / I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.