Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love (473 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by AyamGod23: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2023
this is a reply to my former thread here https://www.nairaland.com/7670326/please-need-girlfriend

i am a guy of 26 years, 5ft 11, 69kg weight, and body mass index (bmi) of 21
i currently work in Lagos as storekeeper, i am a cool and fun loving guy,

i need a girl who is fun and interesting

actually i don't have age preference for a girl
my mail is ayamgod23@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2023
You no see woman for that your area?

Na Nairaland you come deh search for woman.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by AyamGod23: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
You no see woman for that your area?
Na Nairaland you come deh search for woman.
you never know na.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2023
AyamGod23:

you never know na.

Go pick one girl for your street and love her
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by Streetmovement(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

But not the one that will love you! 😂

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by AyamGod23: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
so many salty, soured and pained guys here, what's una problem sef eh, mek una leave me alone jare!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
AyamGod23:
so many salty, soured and pained guys here, what's una problem sef eh, mek una leave me alone jare!
Be a real man!

Go out there and look for your woman and not on a faceless forum, before one saggy balls nigga with F moniker scam you cheesy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by AyamGod23: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Be a real man!

Go out there and look for your woman and not on a faceless forum, before one saggy balls nigga with F moniker scam you cheesy

Am looking for on the two sides, don't tell me what to do and no nigga can scam me online everybody is not the same.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by willi926(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for u to get a loving girl friend on nairaland. The chances are extremely low. wink
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by AyamGod23: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
willi926:
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for u to get a loving girl friend on nairaland. The chances are extremely low. wink

i know
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by Reminderz: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
AyamGod23:
be a real man bro... walk up to any beautiful woman you see and start a conversation... no matter how bad it goes, it will boost your confidence.. and don't forget rejection is nothing.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Will Love by bmd10mix: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
I need one for no strings attached

(1) (Reply)

It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping / Is Access Bank Having A General Issues / Ghanaian Soldiers WOW With Asake's 'lonely At The Top' LIVE - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.