Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) (2768 Views)

Beware: The Bitter Truth About The Simp And The Experience Players / Meet The Simp Of The Year / To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by SPAMBOX7: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Take a few minutes to read the story below and lemme know who is the simp in the story

https://www.nairaland.com/7630118/experience-sisters-rich-boyfriend

As for me the rich guy is the simp. Why? Cos he is about to wife an already used product. A single mom. A washed off product. How can you be so rich and be like that? Typical characteristics of a simp.

To those calling the family gold diggers they just wanna dig a simp. I don't see any crime there. Let the simp be dugged.

As for the first guy he was being responsible. If he had left the bitch he'd be tagged a deadbeat dad. He just played his role so his babymama will have something doing and be able to take care of basic needs including his son's welfare. IMO I don't see anything wrong in what he did.

Well who do you think is the simp in this story? Let's hear from you guys

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by Ballzproblemm: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
too me both of them ,when redpilllers tell una no dey invest for women wey no be una sister or mother una no dey hear cheesy.

The girl is eating her cake and having it back I don't believe in all those karma bullshit people in the comment section on that thread are saying,if karma exist politicians for Nigeria for don die finish.

make una continue to dey use money dey buy women affection you will learn the hard bitter way

6 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Take a few minutes to read the story below and lemme know who is the simp in the story
https://www.nairaland.com/7630118/experience-sisters-rich-boyfriend

As for me the rich guy is the simp. Why? Cos he is about to wife an already used product. A single mom. A washed off product. How can you be so rich and be like that? Typical characteristics of a simp.

To those calling the family gold diggers they just wanna dig a simp. I don't see any crime there. Let the simp be dugged.

As for the first guy he was being responsible. If he had left the bitch he'd be tagged a deadbeat dad. He just played his role so his babymama will have something doing and be able to take care of basic needs including his son's welfare. IMO I don't see anything wrong in what he did.

Well who do you think is the simp in this story? Let's hear from you guys

there are no simp in this story (apart from yeye brotha):
- old BF had a child by this woman (isnt married to her) and spent 200k to open a shop to empower the mother of his child. thats not simping!
- new BF is a rich man exchanging small chop money and marriage proposal to get unrestricted access to a biatch toto (telling a girl you wanna marry her is the oldest trick in the book to get unrestricted access to her toto for a few months/years) thats not simping!.
- IMHO the only simp here is the brotha who turns out to be the biggest fake in this story... he saw the dude building a house and suddenly is in all admiration of this rich guy bla bla bla ready to be on his knees for this guy. forgetting that, as a man, you should always put yourself in the other guy's shoes and see if what you are saying makes any sense OR if thats the way to go.
- they all get what they want in this story, but if the brotha believes that the way his sista acts is the way women should act, then THATS THE ONLY SIMP IN THIS STORY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
no mind that family(except for their father).

the boy self wey supposed get sense kom be the worst

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by oz4real83(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

there are no simp in this story (apart from yeye brotha):
- old BF had a child by this woman (isnt married to her) and spent 200k to open a shop to empower the mother of his child. thats not simping!
- new BF is a rich man exchanging small chop money and marriage proposal to get unrestricted access to a biatch toto (telling a girl you wanna marry her is the oldest trick in the book to get unrestricted access to her toto for a few months/years) thats not simping!.
- IMHO the only simp here is the brotha who turns out to be the biggest fake in this story... he saw the dude building a house and suddenly is in all admiration of this rich guy bla bla bla ready to be on his knees for this guy. forgetting that, as a man, you should always put yourself in the other guy's shoes and see if what you are saying makes any sense OR if thats the way to go.
- they all get what they want in this story, but if the brotha believes that the way his sista acts is the way women should act, then THATS THE ONLY SIMP IN THIS STORY!
and the guy was also trying to pretend that he isn't a gold-digger like his siblings, the only different person is the dad.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
oz4real83:
and the guy was also trying to pretend that he isn't a gold-digger like his siblings, the only different person is the dad.

yep, the dad is the only sane person in that yeye family.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by Gadafii: 4:45am On Mar 29, 2023
There shouldn’t be anything wrong investing in your woman or baby mama, but naija girls over the years and times without number has proven that it’s a foolish thing to do, I am sure if a richer guy shows up, the fôolish olosho of the baby mama would dump the rich guy as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by marlow1962(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2023
That guys family are bloody leaches, even the guy that created the topic.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Simp? (image) by Fahvvy: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2023
I've always said this before and I'll say it again..

It is FOOLISHNESS of the heighest order to invest in a girl that isn't your mother, sister or daughter, it's sheer STUPIDITY!!!! undecided...

These girls are NOT WORTH IT, AT ALLLLL undecided...
Guys learn to put yourselves first!!!!!
Atleast for the sake of your unborn children, PUT YOURSELF FIRST undecided...

Look at how people were bashing the first guy and calling him all sorta names...

If that doesn't proof that men like the first guy are seen as fools when things goes south, then I don't know what else proves that undecided...

And for that rich dude, if he knows that the girl he is thinking of marrying is a single mother and he still decides to continue with his plans, then please tell him that we'll be here in Romanceland to also read his story grin...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Bleep Well This Is For You,18+ / Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) / Fact About AA Genotype Let's Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.